Black hair inspo

Hey I have a high forehead and im wondering if there any more hairstyles for black men like this that go over the fore head.

I would like to get it fixed surgical later but as of now a hairstyle would be fine.

Also if you post any inspo it would be great if u can post how to do it aswell

Idk i didnt like it at first but it kinda grew on me, i guess he just makes it look good, i dont really think i can pull it off but u get the idea of hair that goes over the forehead and covers it.

is yachty's hair real? dude looks..weird

>being born a nigger
Ha. Rest in shit, you fucking nog.

He said he had it since high school so it probably is,how does it look weird to you.

Ha ha ha lulz your so original and contribute so much that why your the master race.I bet you have a ton of friends and drown in pussy and don't race bait for attention on a competitive Mongolian snowboarding site.
Like honestly I'm okay with "racism" on the Internet as long as your funny and original but you sound like a fucking copypasta drone.

The funniest part is u can't even compare to any of the niggers i posted,they look better than, make more money than u, and get more pussy than u.
But you know what i give credit where credit is due u got me a rise out of me and got me to write two responses so 8/10 keep up the good work u lame ass drone.

>Not realizing that in 2016 being black is more desirable than being white

It's only cool to be white if you're a girl or live in hobunk Kentucky

Pro tip: if this thread is to go anywhere, you absolutely cannot feed the trolls and /pol/sters.

Literally just gloss over their posts. Otherwise the thread will be completely derailed and dead before long.

Save your fire for when it matters

Post some inspo, I need some

How do you even get Uzi's dreads lmao.

I usually do but today just wasn't the day to give me shit for being black, like i understand this is usual broad humor and all but doesn't it get old but thanks for the advice

How to get this texture?

It's just braids dyed red and he's put red beads in it.

I have no idea, my best advice would be to go to the best/most knowledgeable hair stylist in your area and show them the picture and ask them. Im curious how that texture would would with other hair styles.

goddamn hes attractive

I grew out an afro and need to cut it soon. But I don't know what I should get. Everyone and their mama seem to have a high top fade, taper, or mohawk.

I feel like this has a really cool futuristic aesthetic

Thid has a cool rugged vibe and could be nice if your the right age(maybe 35 or 50 and older ) and that your style