So is american crew fibre just a giant fucking meme? because i just ordered some to alleviate my shit haircut...

So is american crew fibre just a giant fucking meme? because i just ordered some to alleviate my shit haircut. also hair products thread i guess

I've heard they use chemicals that make you go bald but good luck senpai.

I've found that there are much better matte paste/clays than AC fiber. HDF Claymation and Bedhead Matte Separation for example.

As far as American Crew in general, their forming cream is my favorite product / only one I currently use.

This. Hans de Fukboi is as good as it gets IMO. Claymation is all I use.

my family on my mothers side didn'tlose their hair which is apparently the side that passes it on so atleast ive got that going for me

im pretty new to this hair stlying shit, I've never really tried but cheers user ill check em out.

I used to use this but it's just way too fucking dry. Look elsewhere.

Believing this meme
Any year

anybody try their quicksand?

Also this is the best for matte Julian Rapaport hair

What happened to my uppercut pomade?
It used to look healthy

I used it once and thought it was really good

they say to use like a dime size amount but who really does that lel

stop using products in your hair, do nopoo and get this cut with or without the braids

thank me later

it looks like honey

>looking like a greasy tryhard
no

Have you tried a hairdryer?

This is how it should look like

they used to make this GOAT stuff that had a an off-yellow label and smelled like lemon. i only bought it once at a store that has since closed down
i ordered some online and it smelled like some synthetic chemical jizz, and it had no hold whatsoever. such a dissapointment. maybe they changed their formula or something

you probably left it without the lid on one too many times

used to use it before researching anything
Really was useless, barely held anything, felt greasy
Hanz de fuko is goat

it looks like honey

how do u deal with dandruff in nopoo

Are you talking about the molding clay?
I used to use their pomade and got addicted to the chemical jizz smell.
>balding feels.

This

I've been nopoo or products for about a month, just lukewarm water. Today I decided to use baking soda and water, and some apple cider vinegar after, so hopefully that will help with my dry scalp (I believe that is what the problem is)

make sure you get enough zinc and b-vitamins. take vitamin and mineral supplements for about a month and it should be gone

Funny, I just started taking zinc today, and I've been taking a multivitamin for about 2 weeks

i haven't tried claymation. but i have asian type hair and it works well. gives me a hell of a lot more texture than shitty american crew fiber.
my only complaint with quicksand is that it takes like 20 minutes for my hair to actually get its "texture."
should i try claymation?

zinc has insanely good health effects. increases cumshot size too

what the fuck is that