What do you like?

So you guys hate:

*menswear ("cringy r/mfa shit")
*streetwear ("gtfo gay hypebeast")
*palewave ("dead meme my man kill you'reself")
*90s-inspired ("Drop the cosby look, you nostalgia ridden idiot")
*lunar core ("stop wearing memes fucking freak")
*basic fits ("spent so much to look so boring")
*wearing popular clothing ("normcore bullshit fuck off")

So Veeky Forums, you trash everything. What is it you actually like?
Can you post some examples because it seems that you hate everything.

I want to lick her butthole desu

>her

Avant Garde / Goth Ninja

did you know:

Veeky Forums isn't a cohesive hivemind? each individual poster will have unique (to a degree) likes and dislikes.

so, no matter what you post, someone out there will hate it. that doesn't mean that Veeky Forums universally dislikes it.

ur dumb jej

something unique that doesn't fall under prescribed trends?

dead meme my man kill you'reself

god fucking damnit

its a hivemind because the rejected teenagers scare away almost everybody so it becomes an echo chamber of insecure underages

i disagree

therefore we now have proof that it's not a hivemind. bc we're both here and we're not in agreement

We like FULL RICK.

Veeky Forums likes dressing like a ninja which is ironic because it's objectively worse than all the things they hate

don't worry man it's really a girl he is just messing with you!

/thread

terrorwave

prep

its not about everybody thinking the same but the general attitude of the board. and the ratios.

just look at the popular threads. /thinspo/ where teenagers starve themselves jerking off to models hoping that losing another 20lbs will suddenly change their dating life and cure their autism. then the "can /retarded thing/ be fa"? "is /retarded thing/ fa"? some cringe threads or similiar where people bash on someone. then another thread hating on fast fashion yet 90% of waywt look like they cant afford food. lot of dump threads which has more do with style and aesthetics than fashion. regardless of threads half the comments is just teenage angst. whole board is cancer t b h kinda what would you expect from a fashion board on an anime imageboard

Somebody hates everything. Stop caring what other people think and find fashion stlyes that you like.

These. Also the less dramatic techwear too. Otherwise Veeky Forums complains you look like a autistic Naruto ninja wannabe

only right answer

I think palewave is nice. Makes you look like a really chill, pleasant person to be around. And I think anybody who isn't pretentious enough to browse Veeky Forums would appreciate a well done palewave outfit.

F
U
L
L

R
I
C
K

This poster posted what I was going to post, so now in seconding this

Who the gurl

Actually all of these can be acceptable when it's handled right.

>You're just as good as your latest fit.

Veeky Forums only likes anime fits

rik raf usually

up d ra

This is now a terrorwave thread

school shooter core/ terrorwave

this is pretty accurate

i dress scandinavian minimalist x heroin chic x philosopher core

im so unique

anybody have those spetsnaz training pic

>what do you like?
I wear pretty basic stuff like a t-shirt with jeans (or a sweater if it's cold out along with a jacket) and boots/sneakers for footwear.

It might be r/MFA-tier but it works well enough.

Why does nobody on this board talk about earthtones anymore?

we need more terrorwave

why is it always the shittiest posters who have the most time/energy to spam shit.

tricky ricky is alright

fucking this.
still havent figured out how to correctly do it

This is true

kek all this terrorwave
looks like its gonna be big soon
and on top of that Veeky Forums is full of potential school/mass shooters
what a time to be alive

I am learning to master it, soon I will try posting something in WAYWT. I love terrorwave for brandlessness.

Because not going outside and terrible taste tend to be comorbid.

b-but adidas track jacket is most terrorwave item u can own
well, after ak ofc

>adidas jacket
this makes you gopnik wave in eastern europe dude.
here I must have fun with little milsurp, earthly colours, used up clothing.

you seem to be failing to grasp the concept that more than one person posts here

windbreakers and track jackets are ultimately are all of the same importance in terrorwave anyway but an adidas one is more ICONIC

Veeky Forums in general seems to hates everyone who isn't them. A handful of people will actually critique you and give you suggestions, but good luck with that.

where to fucking cop that shirt

alright where the fuck do i buy that anorak

Ill only tell you if you contribute terrorwave

that girl has almost no personality trust me

I dress normie af and come here to laugh at you pretentious autists.

I really loved the gothninja craze a few months back. I can't believe real people run around unironically dressed like they out of assassin's creed and don't realize people just snicker at them constantly. You people are clowns, but at least you are entertaining.

not terrorwave, but damn 80s operator look is pure fire

W2c

hooded black shell jackets = absolute terrorwave

I promise to contribute to terrorwave

fucking protestant anyway id leave him in a well he was composed 50% of the fuel for the fire which was the killing of over three thousand innocent civillians over a twenty year period

That anorak... I must know!

>tfw i was the guy who started insurgent core inspo or something like that with this pic.
god damn it, its going big now on Veeky Forums

What shoes to wear for terrorwave? Need new black shoes

thrift something instead of brand new
honorable mentions
fila for most of their designs
adidas (not stans, most terrorwave is zx series imo)
and also some air max

right so thrift shops are excellent in finding these sort of shirts, they're all in the back on a five meter long rack anyway

these are the sort of shirts where there are a myriad of different designs so it's difficult to pinpoint that exact level of detail from a single picture. Besides, the fella in the image is not blessed with fairer skin which means he probably stole that from a market in eastern somalia anyway so good look trying to find it

either you or your friend contributed so thank each other for coming in clutch
that anorak is a vintage from 1990, North Face x Gore-Tex Anorak Pullover, so a quick ebay search in your region shouldn't be too hard

WHEN DID YOU FUCKHEADS REALISE CURDOROY PANTS ARE MOST TERRORWAVE BOTTOMS ON PAR WITH ADIDAS TRACK PANTS

is this a good terrorwave bomber?

Beat all-black sambas are excellent for this senpai
Or a bluish colourway (If anybody has those pictures of spetsnaz kicking doors in, be my guest because the shoes they're wearing are fuego) I understand I didn't turn this thread into a milspo thread but it still ties into the violent military vibe

desu it is
that line on chest makes it look like vintage tank crew jacket
zipper pockets
nice buttons on bottom
no pocket on sleeve

id say this is 10./10 terrorwave bomber

sauce for that pic

Brilliant choice imo, not only for terrorwave but for numerous other -cores as well, cop if you dont have it

also where the fuck did u cop that fucking dope ass fucking ass bomber?
brand? whatever? something else
mein dick is raging

Got it on grailed for $32

im typing this with my erect dick

>gothninja craze a few months back

i just bought it today so it will ship out on monday. don't have it yet

This thread turned into terrorwave real fast but I'm going to steer back to the main topic in a slight way.

How does Veeky Forums feel in general about nike huarache? Is it a good shoe, bad shoe, meme shoe, what up?

Is a casio watch any good for terrorwave?
I think because it's cheap and flimsy it's a really good candidate

fuck off they're shoes for 15 year old chavs

wait a second that's perfect

this thread needs more terrorwave

posting el classico

needs more robbers

Gold ones are tumblrcore really
F91W black is a fucking classic and really it is not spoiled.

Christ this is sexy w2c face mask

id on jacket?

damn dude good call

more guns are needed
i wish i had enough for an ak

>ak
if you cant afford it, diy scrap metal gun will do, now ull be terrorwave in mindset too

>wait a second that's perfect
and pretty terrorwave too desu, and i havent even tried to do terrorwave desu

they'd need to look pretty worn, new huaraches look too flashy and cut, they need to look like they've been run around in in a rubble-filled city for the past three months because isis has invaded and you need to find scraps of apples to find to bring back to your kid at home
kind of a faded colour too desu

yeah Veeky Forums was a mistake, Im off to Veeky Forums

this is accurate. I probably get the most girl compliments on palewave outfits. Something about pic related is really appealing to grill