I'd just like to remind all you posers that Chad Thundercock puts on a basketball jersey and athletic shorts and still...

I'd just like to remind all you posers that Chad Thundercock puts on a basketball jersey and athletic shorts and still manages to look better than any of you.

Buying clothes can help your appearance to an extent, but there will always be tons of guys out there who look far better than you just by existing.

If you were wearing the absolute nicest clothes in the world, and Chad was wearing a ratty old hobo hoodie with moth holes and beer stains, he would still be more attractive.

This isn't /r9k/, you fucking sperg

Fuck you.
Boards are a social construct.
We are /r9k/, and /r9k/ is Veeky Forums.

Come back when you graduate high school.

Looks like I found the insecure 5/10 """"""""""fashionable"""""""""" beta nu male cuckold.

Also, I'm 22 years old.

Fashion is not about being more attractive than others. You dress nicely because you want to look good in your clothes, no matter how disgusting looking you are in the first place. It's not a competition unless you're a stupid poser, fashion is between you and yourself.

t. insecure beta who dresses to look good for others

I dress to look good for myself.

Keep telling yourself that.
It won't change a thing.

Meanwhile I'm wearing a black tshirt from the gap and adidas sweatpants, and I have an attractive girlfriend.

I'm actually good-looking, I've had a lot of girlifriends since my teenage years and I have a boyfriend right now. I'm wearing a pair of vans and a lot of people dislike it but I don't care because I, like I said, dress for myself.

Looks like you're the insecure one.

>bragging on an anonymous image board

That's not an argument.

>my face when all salty manlet ugos in this thread

I think with actual fashion it's less about looking good to others than it is about looking a way that represents your personality well.

it's not about trying to make yourself look more attractive or getting a a girlfriend retard, it's just about looking dope for yourself

inb4 beta cuckold, i've done a versace campaign and been in multiple editorials in big magazines, i'll bet my left nut i'm better looking than you, even if you were in your best clothing and i was in my hobo like sweater with moth holes and beer stains.

Post pic then, fagboi.
If you're Chad, fucking prove it.

>people actually replying to this bait

you have to go back

my willy actually shows an imprint on my loosey trousers so this does not touch me

I'm not that guy

you mad these chads are 10x more handsome than you? lel

>muh dik
Fuck off back to Somalia, Jamal.

Listen to me you little piece of shit. I'm going to find you, I will find where you live and I will make you regret every fucking of your shitty posts you worthless cocksucker fag.