Has anyone turned into an adidas fuccboi with all the sneakers released this year?

has anyone turned into an adidas fuccboi with all the sneakers released this year?

yes

Nike hasn't created anything good
they really need to step their game up

This. I jumped ship and haven't looked back.

presto and alex olson's sb shoe were pretty good

these are so nice, I just can't get over the white stripes
should have painted them on the inside and left the outside plan black and these would be insta cop

>alex olson's sb shoe were pretty good
oh please they are fucking awful the only reason they have any hype is because bianca chandon has hype for whatever the fuck reason as well
raf basically released similar shoes some years back and people shat on them, rightfully so, they are fucking awful
all that being said acronym nike collabs are pretty good but Nike needs to step their game up, if rumors of Jun starting to work with adidas are true they ain't got shit left

Really curious to see going to happen next since the recent NMD drop was the first to not completely sell out

Although I'm sure if they released all primeknit NMDs for the next drop it would

>ITT people paying rape resell prices for sweatshop plastic, which is already overpriced retail

fortunately no, still wearing mah air forces 1s and old skools, giving zero fucks to Adidas

I only buy adidas and vans usually. They seem the best and nicest to me. Everyone goes like "Hurr durr overpriced sweatshop products", but honestly the quality is easily ten times better than nike, nike is only popular in america
I will always love my meme smiths.

>the quality is easily ten times better than nike
memesmiths and other Originals are reasonably priced, but aren't better quality than the Nike counterparts like the AF1s for instance

Adidas and Nike quality is the same for the most part, both have better made and purely made shit, if you want nice quality from Nike, get Nike Labs, most of their classics have different Nike Lab versions, those are pricier of course, but that's justified, whereas these new Adidas models are overpriced for what they are, they cost 1.5 or 2 times more retail than the actual worth and that's not even what most end user pay for them

>nike is only popular in america
either not European or wandering the streets with closed eyes, if it weren't for the Superstars and (mostly fake) Yeezys, you'd still see more Nikes on the street than Adidas
UBs, NMDs aren't a recognizeable trend

>the quality is easily ten times better than nike
both nike's and adidas's cheaper stuff isn't very good quality, but the higher end adidas are way worse than higher end nike
also if we expand the discussion from sneakers to overall sportswear, nike shits all over adidas

post your collection

copped these thrifting yesterday, not sure if sick or shit, pretty sure they r sick

>caring about hype

Literally drink bleach

I need these

I started dick riding Adidas in like 08
They sucked back then but RARELY put out a great pair of running shoes or a good collab....but I stuck it out and now they're going really good

this, for example, is a shoe that I really liked that nobody knows about except oldfags

>wearing sneakers
>doesn't sneak

Yes. Especially Y-3s.

>wearing boots
>doesn't boo

>wearing socks
>doesn't soc

thoughts on these?

i like the EQTs more without the exposed boost sole honestly. too much of a style class between retro and modern

>wearing sandals
>doesn't sand

I disagree
/thread

these are definitely sick

who raf here

opposite of a hypebeast here, just got hooked on the look of ultra boosts, was wondering why I couldn't find them anywhere... then I realized they're $300+.

Just my luck, finally find a pair of shoes I genuinely like the look of, and they're hypebeast extraordinaire....

anybody know where 2 cop in Vancouver, BC?

Adidas Originals
Haven

Pretty much happened to me back in August. I saw myself wearing a pair of Adidas in my life.

fair enuff

>who trash here

weird moc toe thing ruins it for me

what are these called