FUCCBOI GENERAL

pls gibe link to rick owens discord edition

Other urls found in this thread:

style-arena.jp/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So when you guys wear boots, how do you wear your pants? Do you tuck them in, or pull them over the boot and cuff them? I feel like just tucking them in looks messy.

Wanna get into new balances but dont know where to start. Need recommendations

What do I look for in a good pair of slacks/dress pants? Trying to find a good black pair for $100 or less

Does this guy look nu-male?

where do i get shirts like this besides hi fi fnk?

You mean the hipster/sjw type, right?
Eh, he's wearing a hardhat so if he does any hard work he's probably not a pussy.

uniqlo

I JUST WANT LONG STRAIGHT HAIR. WHY THE FUCK DOES IT KEEP CURLING UP?
REEEEEEEEEEE
How to fix this?
>inb4 hair gels are temporarily

cos or go to a shop that sells extreme sizes and buy a 6XL shirt or buy a rick owens jumbo tee if you have too much money

Quick question on Edwin 85-SLIM TAPERED jeans. How's sizing? TTS or size down?

How is Everlane? I don't hear anything about it really on this board but I got a backpack from them a while back and it's great.

depends on the boots, depends on the pants, depends on the overall look. it's a matter of trying tucked in in one foot, pulled over in the other, then looking in the mirror and just going with my gut feeling.

it might indeed look messy if the boots are too big and/or the pants hems are too small/tight.

like I said, depends. try both before you leave the house, it's only a few minutes of your time.

Where the hell can I find these? I live in Europe but I can deal with a shipping time of max 2 weeks.

tuck them

Whats that one jap site where japs post their outfits, and you can search outfits that have specific piece of clothing on them?

buy eqt adv better

NMD R1's look better imo

I'm like 5'9-5'10, and I have a long legs, short torso (not dramatically though). Should I dress to emphasize long legs or try to balance proportions?

if you're skinny long legs are pretty and should be accentuated

Retail slave here, I need clean looking white/black shoes for work, but I need something really comfortable. Any suggestions?

Buy smooth black leather military issue boots. Bitch cheap. Polish them to a mirror shine. Do not tuck your normie pants in. People will think you're just wearing fancy shoes unless you put your leg up on something in a Captain Morgan pose and show that the shoes go up way further than expected.

Can you guys rec me some decent-looking but cheap sunglasses? I would prefer non-mirror lenses

How do the dropped base cheap mondays feel around the legs? They're on sale right now and I want something that kinda looks like it fits like this

what are some good basic nike shoes?

Toki lows

you use conditioner?
you wash with cold water?
you carefully blow dry?

By his dress it looks like he is a wildland firefighter, so no senpai

europoor here
are hawkers sunglasses any good?
thinking of copping these
or should i save for the original clubmasters

no
no
no
Should I?

are there any good sites like grailed?

should i cop apc new standard in my size for 90 usd?

How long and wide are original geobasket laces?
Threw my old ratty ones out without measuring first baka
Is there somewhere I can buy originals?

how does reigning champ fit compare to norse projects for their sweatshirts

If a gildan small in t shirts fits me just about perfectly and I want to get a crewneck that feels like pic related, do I stick with a small or size up?

help me :(

nowhere to buy replacement laces :/

people on rog always said hockey boot laces are a good fit tho, might have to discolour them a bit to get it right

Good quality white tees for printing or sewing on stuff? Something reasonably priced that's available in Europe please.

Size up twice.

Can I wear a grey sport coat with another shade of grey pants?

Can I get the scoop on Uniqlo jeans? They look pretty good and I like the red stitching but are they actually total shit?

literally any 574?

M9975GR

What are these hats called?

I think it might be this?

style-arena.jp/en/

You get what you pay for.

The fit is great (actual slim fit) and the stitching/workmanship is pretty decent. It's actual red line slevedge as well, no fake slevedge stitched to crappy denim, so there's that. Just dont expect to be buying artisan japanese one of a kind heavyweight denim.

Just buy em if you need a pair of jeans to wreck.

thats similar but maybe not the same, thanks anyway

Any online fashion-forums that are similar in tone to Veeky Forums, but is more europe-focused? I like the relaxed feel of Veeky Forums but a lot of the content doesn't really apply if you don't live in the US.