Hey I'm new to Veeky Forums and I want to know what I can do to improve what I wear

Hey I'm new to Veeky Forums and I want to know what I can do to improve what I wear.

My normal wardrobe consists of black jeans, a blue shirt and boots so it's a bit bland. I want to see what I can do here before I throw money at a bunch of clothes that I might not like later on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYIKnc4Lc2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get a haircut, and lurk

A haircut? Really? I think I look awful with short hair.

love the new take on the classic CIA fit and pose

replace the blue shirt with a grey, white or black one if you're going to be wearing a bllack jacket over it. I also don't like the v necks but that's passable

Alright. And this is the only v neck I own.

I also have this suit. Any thoughts?

You should go with a deeper v neck and mix it with a lavender colored sweater. Pants do need more pockets to be /fa. you should just tuck the shirt in entirely as to not cover the belt, and always wear a brown belt no matter what. You should also cop some common projects instead of whatever you have now.

More pockets? Like... Cargo pants?

if you want, or you can get those ones that are sort of like corduroy or canvas or something with a lot of pockets on the side (I forget what they are called)

I forgot to say that they also have pockets at the front and back and maybe a smaller pocket inside the larger pocket on the front right side for holding loose change or something around the same size

Alright. Should it be a tight fit?

You can either go extremely baggy, skintight, or baggy top with heavy taper. I usually wear baggy with heavy taper because it hides the fact that I have very skinnyfat legs because I don't go outside ever

picture example?

You look awful with that hair.

What should I do to it then?

What? No he doesn't.
Undercutbabbies like you should fuck off.

OP, you should try to get into terrorwave fashion.

You don't need it shorter, just cleaner

Spend some money on basics, boyo. If I were you I would go and buy a ton of blank solid color tees of various colors and some new pants/jeans. Learn how to put outfits together. Your hair isn't terrible but you need to change it: either buzz or grow it out more.

If you really want to keep your hair long, just reduce the volume then. It looks like a plast of grease (no offense). That or use some hair products? I'll look for a cut but take my word for it, it looks off.

You have really good features, use them famalam.

an example that you think would look good on me?

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

I'll be going shopping sometime this week. I'll do that.

Terrorwave could do the trick.
I was thinking you could pull off Ali's hairstyles, OP.

1/2

2/2

>either buzz or grow it out more
>buzz

DON'T DO IT

I like this one. But how do I do it lol.

Don't worry I'm not gonna buzz it.

Oops replied to myself

>But how do I do it lol.

you bring the pic of ali up on your phone. you get some scissors. just ordinary scissors from your home. you go in your mirror and cut it like that

retard

>it's an "Veeky Forums makes fun of a newfag by reccing him terrible shit on purpose" thread

come on guys

Be easy on the poor guy. His country doesn't even have enough toilets for half of the population.

Hey fuck you man. I live in America.

>His country doesn't even have enough toilets for half of the population.

i think you'll find that india has a single toilet that is currently in space

Again, I was born in America.

that's precisely why his pants need more pockets

what's he gonna do if he can't get to the designated shitting street on time?

And American hates me for what I am!
I am YOUR SHIT
You should be ashamed of what you have eaten!

What in the fuck does that even mean?

Come on. I just want some ideas for clothes.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYIKnc4Lc2c

Oh, Marilyn Manson. Old school.

Well, OP here. I gotta go for tonight. I have an 8 am and I'm totally fucked if I sleep in again.

If the thread dies, then thanks for the advice for the ones who actually gave some.