No matter how pathetic you fucking shit stains are, you'll never be as bad as reddit

No matter how pathetic you fucking shit stains are, you'll never be as bad as reddit.

This is r/mfa's top fits on september lmao challenge you to find 1 good fit in there

imgur.com/a/1CG9N

I regret going there

just look at it

R/teenfa retard

which? :^)

-female puts basic mall clothes on one day
-qualifies for best fits of september

I hate reddit so fucking much.

In the Reddit thread nobody really liked it not even the girl

which is more worser, r/mfa or caretags?

This is r/teenmfa. I've seen horrible "best of" compilations from mfa too, but try to get it right next time, okay OP?

Nigger is trying but can't into pants and has the basic green smiths.

Are those hender scheme shoes? What the fuck

this would be ok if you cropped out his head

this is fine

and this is fine too.

lets learn objectivity

Most of the shit they are wearing, is exactly the shit people post in WAYWT threads. Is thread a joke?

Sunglasses are bad
Dont think so, I might just need to open up to possibilities but I dont think the varsity jacket fits his wavy long hair with wire-glasses intellectual aesthetic.
Yep, if he tamed his jewfro it'd be alright. Maybe a little better roll on the pants.

This is a reallly good fit. But I do agree with the other guy in saying the varsity doesnt really fit his intellectual "style"

This is r/teenfa not r/mfa, hence the girl.

pants are too tight and le outdated dressed by internet rockstar wannabe meme

Is that you kwebbelkop

this looks good to me. Parka quality looks pretty shoddy but it's a good basic fit otherwise.

How can you fuck up such simple outfits so badly

These fits are damn near the same shit posted in the WAYWT threads hear some of them are even better. Reddit is dressed like shit but you faggots are even worse.

>No matter how pathetic you fucking shit stains are, you'll never be as bad as reddit.
theres like 15 cross posters from Veeky Forums in there

what the fuck is with all these super wide sneakers? is that a trend?

it looks horifically goofy. unless you have fat feet i see no reason for such wide shoes

caretags by far
the place is the most pozzed sjw faggot hole online

Yeah kinda. It's supposed to make your legs look thinner in comparison or someshit.

Not that it's anything new you know. It's just what happens when you wear skinny jeans and low-top sneakers.

mfa is dog shit. It's the same rehashed advice, they come across beaten to death trends and then beat them even further until it's a puree of fucking SLP skinny jeans and white sneakers.

It's a creativity void, every time someone posts something out of the ordinary some random person (possibly someone who's been there for a day and dubbed themselves an expert) comes by and says some shit like "hey, that might look better without the loud shirt, maybe an OCBD?" or "Don't know if I like the shoes, maybe try a more T I M E L E S S minimalist sneaker like stan smiths?" It's all regurgitated, no one reads the side bar or searches for old threads. WAYWT is all the same tired shit. Why an advice board even has a WAYWT is beyond me. The talks of timeless fashion and all the other memes about confidence and "style" on their are shit. It used to be that every mother fucker recommended CDB for every god damn situation, now it's Chelsea boots. For. Everything. Before all that it was AE strands.

At least on Veeky Forums new shit occasionally gets posted and there are some inspired inspo threads.

I guess I'm pretty salty.

Everyone I see on TeenFA is either trying to dress as someone much older than they are, or trying too hard to dress in clothing from the 80s.