I've got a tight little piece coming over in 5 minutes brahs

i've got a tight little piece coming over in 5 minutes brahs

how do i hide the herpes on my face so i can smooch this babe

Your facial shape is sooooooo regrettable. I be she's an ugly/stupid broad

Concealer. Always have some on hand for this exact reason.

way to ignore the point of my thread you goon. just jealous of the TIGHT little piece that's headed my way?

>how do I spread this herpes

Classy.

;p

best part is this sloot has a bf so i'll be spreading it to him too

what are some good brands?

Is this real life?

yeah, why?

>tight little piece
Fuck you Sam.
Stop having sex with Marky.

you wouldn't BEEELLLIIIEEEVVEEE the tight little pieces i saw on this alien planet

I'd say grow your moustache to cover it but that thing won't do it. Absolutely disgusting.

>grow a moustache to cover your lips

nigger what kind of abhorrent facial hair do you grow that covers your entire mouth?

please fucking kill yourself. cheating and spreading STDs are about the least effay things you can do. to answer your question a gun in your mouth should hide them

cheating is LITERALLY the most effay thing that a human being can do. you are a pleb

kill yourself for trying to spread your sickness, you degenerate

Kinda jealous to know someone with stds, shreck-tier pear-shaped chin, 5 o'clock shadow casting over his big lips and maybe high disrespect for those he dates will kiss a qt anyway desu

Judging by his photo this was the only chance in his life to even get close to a girl and his Herpes fucked it up. PRAISE KEK

you probably think that because you don't have a qt that could cheat on you, or never met a girl you didn't feel like making horribly sad. virgin

just wanted to let you guize know that i slammed that tight little piece

stay mad my friends :^)

>tight little piece

stop

KILL YOURSELF
JESUS PLEASE DON'T SPREAD YOUR DEGENERACY
EITHER END YOUR LIFE OR BECOME CELEBATE

too late :^) she is infected

what's the matter? can't handle how TIGHT that piece is?

STOP REMINDING ME

Wow, if he feels the need to brag about it on a shitty website he must be a great person. You are a 3/10 max and i bet so are tour skills in bet, you look like the type of guy that makes her fake an orgasm after 30 awkward minutes so she can finally end the misery, call her best friend in the bathroom telling her "hey becky, i still have time to go to the cinema with you and stacy" and make fun about you while they are watching a romantic comedy movie featuring Ben Stiller.

disgusting animal

spreading your sick disease with your pre-pubescent fucc boi face

she's a whore so I hope you enjoy your 2 STDs you loser lmao

seriously though inbred disease carrying people should be executed for trying and spreading their filth to the general population

hey guys she was TIGHT i bet you losers don't ger sloppy seconds like i do :^)

solid slay man keep it up ur very cool

Looking good opie

Projection: The Post

Were you wearing ross

you thinking about the ANE? taking the ANE?

climdamycin my bro

F U L L R O S S
U
L
L

R
O
S
S