Why does Veeky Forums hate graphic tees?

Why does Veeky Forums hate graphic tees?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/mrchanimal/works/22246218-nocteprofectusest-01?p=classic-tee&style=classic-tee&body_color=white&print_location=front
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't, but I'll have one extra thing to hold against you if your shirt has dumb shit on it.

Because 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of them are shittily designed billboards for brands/bands/etc.

because their wool mocknecks and numale glasses are on too tight so it makes them extra salty when confronted with anything they don't like

Clothing made with the graphics in mind are almost always a poor fit, because that's not their point. Most of what makes clothing Veeky Forums is related to the fit.

Most graphic tees are literal facebook-tier wearable hallmark cards and aren't meant to cater to people who understand and appreciate aesthetics. The overwhelming majority of people in this world don't know how to dress and think that people will like them if their shirt makes them laugh or has a brand name on it to make them fit in. So because of that reasoning, we end up seeing people dress in stuff like pic related.

However, I think that it is possible to make graphic tees look nice. If you think of it like a wearable picture frame, you open up a lot of new options. Tasteful, simple designs like pic related would look just as good on a wall as a shirt. Honestly, I wish more people would make stiff like this because the vast majority of graphic tees are either overdesigned 5th-grade eyesores, oversimplified tumblr line art, overbranded mobile billboards, or "witty" jokes that are cringey the first time you hear them, much less have to look at someone's pathetic sweaty body displaying it all day.

For me, it's the fact that high quality graphic tees can be expensive, or feel like it's not worth the money. Much as like these particular Christopher Kane tees, the prices are pretty strong.

And realistically, buying anything that isn't on par with something that badass is a waste of money too, lol

I dunno.. guess I got over the whole screen print thing too.. it's a personal thing though.

we dont hate graphic t's

its just has to be designer

another good one

It's hard to find graphic tees w/o skulls on them

eww, looks yuck

wat?

they're literally anywhere

W2C

w2c moomin shirts

Uniqlo

Here you go, friend
Sorry for late reply, I've been at work all day
redbubble.com/people/mrchanimal/works/22246218-nocteprofectusest-01?p=classic-tee&style=classic-tee&body_color=white&print_location=front

boring

Thanks for the input bud

Not enough punch

Because they're not fashion

This will not look good on the $10 tshirt you print it on. Also, stop being such a reddit faggot, graphic tees are designed for mass consumption not your le intellectual tastes

because it's a +18 board

Because I want to be taken seriously.

Try again

It's one of those old "rules of fashion" that people blindly parrot because they don't want to put any actual effort into thinking about what they wear.