Where can I buy high quality fake supreme clothing? I'm not going to pay $800 for a shirt

Where can I buy high quality fake supreme clothing? I'm not going to pay $800 for a shirt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XOETXVL424
unhs.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if its not real

dont buy it

otherwise there's a bunch of them going for 50-80 decent designs and collabs

Post links

>But it's not you can tell always tell the flaws

That being said part of the appeal of the brand is the price. You can get a lot of things for cheaper etc. but why buy that when you have the money to spend.

It's not a matter of ethics, sticking it to the man or some bullshit reason. You're just poor becuase if you had $800 to spend on a shirt (which there is no supreme t-shirt that sells on average for $800 unless it's something rare ds andold like a holo bogo or 9/11 bogo) you would.

Stop justifying the fact that you're poor for why you buy fake items, people don't buy fake gucci to save money, they buy it because they can't afford it. And the fact fact that you're buying fake supreme (a very affordable brand) $60-200 for resale t-shirts. Is laughable.

I bet you buy fake anti social social club and off-white too. Stop being poor senpai, get a job.

You think people become rich by spending a shit load of money on a shit?
>people don't buy fake gucci to save money
I would buy full price Gucci because it's been around for a while and I know it will be in the future. Supreme, off white, and all these other streetwear brands won't be cool in 10 years, so there's no point in paying fullprice.

Only faggots wear brands like Supreme Gentleman

>I'm not going to pay $800 for a shirt.
Then don't
Plenty of other clothes for you to buy

That's true, but it's cool right now so I want to be part of it while it's still relevant. In the future when no one gives a shit about it anymore, I won't be the person who wasted money.

God you sound like a tool

>You think people become rich by spending a shit load of money on a shit?

You say that like rich people don't buy anything?
What do you think you're supposed to save your money forever?

>Supreme, off white, and all these other streetwear brands won't be cool in 10 years, so there's no point in paying fullprice.

Lamo there you go with these bullshit ethics. You say this like Supreme hasn't been around for 10 years. Like brands like brands like Bape and Undercover are old ass brands that are barley under 20. Hell Margiela and Raf are both under 50 with raf being under 30.

You act like every brand has to have some rich history behind it to be justified, brands like Vetements, and Enfants Riches Deprimes are both new yet higher price for the average consumer yet both well coveted and respected in the fashion world.

At the end of the day you're just poor and looking for reasons to justify why you wear fake clothes. I mean it's kinda okay to be poor, (it's lame as fuck that you try so hard to be something you're not) that's why the grey market exists, but don't try and give some bullshit other than you can't afford it, at the end of the day you just need to get your fucking money up broke boi

youtube.com/watch?v=3XOETXVL424

jesus christ kill yourself faggot

Lmfao none of you answered my fucking question. Fuck this board.

We are trying to induce an epiphany user. Please wake up.

Because we all think you're a faggot for wearing a fake $35 tee shirt that resales for prices out of your range.

Stop asking to be spoon fed, if you want to be part of something bad enough go find it yourself faggot.

Aliexpress or dhgate
I haven't bought any fake shit because I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it, but personally Idgaf and people that do are just salty they spent the money when u got the same shit for nothing

unhs.net/
their site is slow as fuck for some reason though

r/FashionReps

lol

nah go to the taobao store. unhs.net just resell's the shit from taobao at a higher price. use an agent to make its easier (basetao). just got to /r/fashionreps

>union house

unhs.net

pretty good fake supreme

ok wait let me get this straight... are people actually paying up to $800 for a fucking supreme cotton tee? and the retail is what, like $100?

Is everything supreme makes highly limited? i mean i totally understand, logically, why yeezy shoes are reselling for that much, they are super hype and made by the biggest media personality right now, retail quite expensively, etc., but how can the same happen to a pretty generic looking streetwear brand?

I mean they use some fresh colours that i gues look good from time to time, but otherwise it's not really any different than any other logo-obsessed streetwear brand like Obey or whatever, in my eyes at least.

someone enlighten me

supreme is fucking gay, and only retards wear it

You do realise supreme really isn't that expensive and if you have spare £800 there is much nicer clothes you could buy

>People advocating wearing fake $200 clothes.

Veeky Forums is for users 18 and older

supreme shirts are $40 retail you dumb motherfucker. Just cop what you can and call it good

>buying brands that cost $$ fucktons
>when all they sell is made in the same factories in SE asia anyway

Are the resell prices the only reason Veeky Forums hates Supreme or what?

It's great quality shit for mall-tier prices, I mean yeah, it's annoying to cop some stuff because of the kids and their bots, but they usually want the unwearable garish shit anyway

What the fuck is wrong with their sizing chart, how do I compare it to Gap's for example?

>when all they sell is made in the same factories in SE asia anyway

Supreme is made in canda

>You think people become rich by spending a shit load of money on a shit?

No. They are already rich before they buy expensive clothing. It's called being financially responsible. If you can't afford fashion, don't do it. Don't be some trendy jackass who goes in debt because they want to be fashionable.

tl;dr Always put your finances before your interests.

End it all.

>on Veeky Forums
>calling people "broke boi"
lmfao

No. Supreme is reasonably priced at retail.

Aliexpress

I'm not that user but this board legitimately shits on anything not "current" or "in style". I mean shit any time you post someone wearing a pair of fucking blue jeans with converse you get shit like "kek go back to '09 you faggot". So what in the ever loving fuck are any of you on about?