/pol/ is making a push to Veeky Forums core

Hamburg-core
>t. German

Cuckcore

Also known as the Sweden F/W collection

What core is this?

Dylann "Pull the trigger on every nigger" Roof core

swedencore

>being so insecure that you think a destitute foreigner is going to steal your gf

ovb bait
but what if i dont have gf and want to be safe and thats it?

KEK

cuck core nigga

Then stop having a dumb foreign policy and ISIS will stop trying to blow you up
>mfw Americlaps think bombing Syria makes them safer but they're constantly being attacked by terrorists
>mfw Americlaps think Canadians are cucks for letting in refugees but their largest terrorist attack by Muslims killed literally one person

no one cares about canada because they not relevant at all and you have one of the most fucked up modern societies in the world by far.
canadas prime minister is a feminist, islamist cuck who legalized beastiality, among other degeneracy. its just pathetic to harass/terrorize these people...

Fuck my lover-wave

I'm going to tell myself this is a samefag because if it isn't I'm quitting this fucking website

>low crime rates
>good healthcare
>no terrorism
vs
>nationwide heroin epidemic
>twice the crime rate of Canada
>Obamacare barely works
>bombing or mass shooting by a lone ISIS agent (or just some crazy guy) every two months
Oh, but Trudeau eats halal food, so we're the cucks.

this.

i'm not even canadian but it's a fact Canada is a lot more civilized than the US no matter how you look at it

>he thinks voters are in charge of the administration's foreign policy, and therefore must accept the punishment for it's administration's bad decisions, even the ones who voted against them

>>nationwide heroin epidemic

Thanks to Mexicans.

>>twice the crime rate of Canada

Thanks to blacks.

>>Obamacare barely works

Thanks to Jews.

>>bombing or mass shooting by a lone ISIS agent (or just some crazy guy) every two months

Thanks to Muslims and OWP's.

show white scum what time it is core

Nice thread, shame it took soo many rapes and deaths for non-/pol/goers to realise.

cuck core

you'll never be safe in america bc everyone has a gun

i want so badly to believe this is a troll but i suspect it's not. the racist scumshit has even infiltrated Veeky Forums. great.

canadians are basically europoors desu

>islam is a race

Wahooo

t. Pajeet Smith

>mexicans are a race

*xenophobic

still cunts tho

Yes, and these blacks, mexicans, Jews and Muslims ARE America
America is literally the only rich third world country in the world, I'm not even Canadian btw

lol

i dont know why the fuck are americans trying this hard to change other countries policies,unless you're goddamn bismarck level in realpolitik just stay the fuck away

you knew well the culture of this site before you came here, if anyone is an invader it's you.

white people, the original dindus

>europoors

fucking cracka and your cracka-ass words and shit

implying alt rights have gfs or have left their house in the past week or are even registered to vote

>their largest terrorist attack by Muslims killed literally one person
Our largest terrorist attack by Muslims was the largest mass shooting our country has ever had, exclusively targeted nearly two dozen women, and led to heavy firearm restrictions for decades to come.

I prefer the term "racial statistician" thank you very much