Can a man be both effay and Veeky Forums?

Can a man be both effay and Veeky Forums?

dressing the exact same way every day is not effay so no

>a fucking wagon wheel

>chariot wheel
>also lotus flower
>also cycle or life
Do u even motif bro?

So nobody can achieve the effay Veeky Forums look?

Are you seriously telling me that stupid wagon wheel looks even remotely like a lotus flower and trying to link it to the cycle of life

Fuck me pajeet, back to your designated shitting street whilst idolising a fucking wagon wheel kek

it's like being naco but mirrey

Pajeet was the best you could come up with? And have u actually never taken a history course? Buddhism was started in India and spread by Ashoka & his warrior army. Evil general, took a 180 once he hit the throne and went all Buddhist. It's interesting stuff if u have any intellectual capacity at all.

I did do History, but Buddhism would probably come under Religious Studies, retard. Stop trying to defend your shithole of a nation, I couldn't give less of a damn about Ashoka or whatever the fuck he did. Get your patriotic head out of your ass, India stinks of shit and curry.

I think it goes without saying, but you can't study history without religion. & religious studies focuses on the tenants of the religion. You sound like a freshman and you aren't very good at this racism thing. Almost makes me
miss pigfuck

Maybe not, but no-one gives a shit about how the religions came about. History focuses on history, not on religions, that's why there's a different field of study for it, you autist. When the Holocaust is studied in History, no-one goes into the details about what Judaism is about, the same with the Tudors and Catholicism and Protestants. You're a fucking retard. Stop trying to force your dull-wittedness on me, I'm losing IQ points by the second reading your unintelligent replies that clearly haven't been thought through.

Also, here's your (you)

Did i even go into the tenants of Buddhism? You're just agreeing with me at this point, homie.

>Buddhism was started in India and spread by Ashoka & his warrior army

Clearly stating the etymology of Buddhism, which is more related to Religious Studies than History.

>You sound like a freshman
At least I know what I'm on about. Also, I think you mean tenets, not tenants. Learn basic vocabulary and grammar before you speak English please, dirty Indian.

You can't talk about the crusades without talking about Catholicism and you can't talk about Ashoka, Akbar, & general south Asian & middle eastern history without mentioning Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, and even Christianity. Taking yourself so seriously is really going to fuck with you down the road. If you don't figure it out next semester, hopefully it'll dawn on you sometime next year. Go check with if you care so much but just so you know, there is a reason you sound like a freshman

roasted

Read carefully, because you clearly are incapable of doing so normally.

- this was you
>I think it goes without saying, but you can't study history without religion

- this was me, agreeing with you
>MAYBE NOT, but no-one gives a shit about HOW THE RELIGIONS CAME ABOUT

- this was you stating about how Buddhism began
>Buddhism was STARTED IN INDIA AND SPREAD BY ASHOKA & HIS EVIL WARRIOR ARMY

Do I have to spell out everything for you? Use your brain and link these points, if you are able to.

If not, read the following sentences. I agreed with you about not being able to study history without studying religion, but you focused specifically on where Buddhism started and how it spread. This was not linked to any historical events, it was simply relating to a religion and its growth, hence it would be related to Religious Studies only. However, if you had stated that this Ashoka guy had some fights with people, and one of the reasons why was because their beliefs differed, then you would be correct. Simply stating the etymology of the religion would not qualify as history as opposed to religious studies, which is what it would come under. Please let go of the freshman idea, I'm at university, and I don't even live in the US. Read what you said, then read what I said. Read it all again, and then maybe your small brain might be able to comprehend what is going on.

This was me connect Buddhism to India, because for some reason, in you couldn't quite put that together. Everything else is you being a freshman.

Dueling Autists: The Thread

Veeky Forums everyone

>When patel starts rambling about the great famine and how they're basically caucasian
>
>
>Before visiting their local toilet shrine

no
they're mutually exclusive

Literal redditry

What Marvel character is that?

Poo in the Loo Man