Can we get a sweater/winter inspo going? How do I innawoods? How do I not look like a seudo-lumberjack nü male?

Can we get a sweater/winter inspo going? How do I innawoods? How do I not look like a seudo-lumberjack nü male?

Other urls found in this thread:

norsestore.com/commodity/13861-norse-projects-birnir-raglan-solid-knit)
norseprojects.com/store/men/knitwear/aw16-birnir-shetland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thick knit jumpers, Muted colours, Wool or synthetics, No cotton, See

Cant wait for holiday sales, gonna buy all the schwetters. Been eyeing j.crews factory line cable knit

Would this constitute?

Also if you know of any deals on decent fair isle sweaters post 'em

In white
Yes No?

Only if you are fit

God I love geologycore, then again I'm a geology major.
>tfw the geology professors at your uni all just wear tie dye, birks patagonias and cargo pants. Not Veeky Forums at all

W2c this type of oversized sweater?

I've never noticed how obnoxious Norse labels can be until this picture. Although I must say I like the beanie, flannel, and sweater quite a bit.

jumpers or just go to goodwill

First for alpaca wool

The label on the bag meh but I own the sweater and damn is it nice.

w2c nowadays?

Sorry man, I have no idea. The one I have (and I believe to be in the picture) is the "Birnir Raglan Solid Knit" which is sold out (norsestore.com/commodity/13861-norse-projects-birnir-raglan-solid-knit)

The only thing I could find similar, albeit the wrong color, is here norseprojects.com/store/men/knitwear/aw16-birnir-shetland

Dinozo_points_the_way_to_the_murder_scene_to_Gibbs_and_McGee.ncis

they can't even spell yarn correctly

I also own this sweater and it itches like a motherfucker

dude are you seriously asking this? you know you're never going to look like an actual woodsman if you're some skinny white boy from the city right? there are still actual people who put in a long days work to live in the wilderness. Poser.

This is god tier. sauce?

Nevermind found it. 200 dollars for a flannel HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck off

>sweater/winter inspo
>innawoods
>How do I not look like a pseudo-lumberjack nü male?
the lack of self awareness on this board is incredible

I have one and it's awesome. Go back to being a poorfag.

My deadlift has been skyrocketing, you really think I'm going to spend 200 bucks on a shirt for it to not fit me in a couple of months?
This

>mfw the local thrift shop puts all their sweaters on skinny hangers and stretches the hell out of the shoulders

I'm never going to make it

Heads up, your professors are stoners/ex-stoners.

kek, I'm an athletic mixed guy who lives in a podunk north Californian city.

I'm from Texas and I can tell these cunts are from England based off the drab weather and scenery, bad haircuts, inbred facial features, and tumblr style pic(this is debatable). am I right?

Shit dude, I'm about to enroll in geology

How the fuck are these queers lumberjacks?

>that jacket.

I came.

Poss

You'll love it. I'm a sophomore and this shit is cash. What college?

what shoes would fit well with this?