Im thinking in open a coffee. Post effay indoors and outdoors for a coffee shop

Im thinking in open a coffee. Post effay indoors and outdoors for a coffee shop

You can't pay the rent on a space like that unless you charge $25/cup

I alredy bought the place its something like the picture, but 100x time more ugly, what i need its to do the decoration and all the work

btw look at prices on the wall

Its either earthtones of brown and red
Or monochrome black white

Also price yourself to be competetive to starbucks.

this. encourage a personal local atmosphere. become engrained with an organization around town and hold a fund raiser for them

I think it's part of a hotel or museum.

Picture?

Im in home and its 10 and a half of the night here the place its far i dont have any picture

Depressing/10
Seriously, I don't mind brutalism and modern styles, but holy shit, some color is nice. Doesn't have to be a fucking preschool, but maybe make the walls brighter, but tone down lighting a bit, tinted windows or something.
Also, where the fuck are the coffee makers?

i think they are under the table, the guy its serving a coffe or he piss coffe

I wish you could charge hipster college fags who stay in the shop all day

WE DONT EVEN HAVE WIFI, GO HOME FAGOTRON

the whole idea is to make it comfy

comfy but clean and "artsy"
get good quality coffee and recipes as well
price just below starcucks

enjoy success

This, and there is no Starbucks where i live, the only time i taste a starbucks was in LA, and the prices are very high: only for richfag

colombia btw

There are no hipster here, just a bunch of wannabe

Oh, if columbia definitely got for a refined sleek urban look probably. People already have access to mountainous green space so you can skip on the earth tones.

as home one that acutely owns a fucking coffee shop the everyday joe would be you're average customer not the effay faggots that comeone read and book and leave

Depends where he is. If hes near a uni or other urban area he should hire a hunky barrister to get all the cute college girls to come in.

I would suggest some sort of deal, where the house coffee comes with biscuits to dip in for the regular people.

this is a computer-generated rendering, not an actual photo or a real place, you fucking retards

Why don't you like it when people enjoy themselves?