Which are the most effay languages to know or learn. I think Portuguese or Korean. What you think ?

Portuguese is fucking horrible but nice try

Portuguese sounds like a deaf person trying to speak Spanish.

russian is most effay on par with french and italian

portuguese is horrible.

also japanese is much more aesthetic than korean, but you probably don't want to learn it because it's popular with weirdo weebs.

obviously french

Greek, Latin, German, Afrikaans, French, Gaelic, Japanese, and Russian

Japanese is popular and boring. Every anime fan or aesthetic/vaporwave listener wants to learn it.

3/3, you got it completely right

How the fuck French would be FA ?

italian is shit and a lot of gypsies speak it

It's literally a language where pronunciations change for the sole purpose of sentences flowing well.

This

Portuguese is shit on constantly by Veeky Forums and /int/ and korean is actually the worst language to learn for native english speakers

french, japanese, german in that order.

Portuguese is beautiful.

French, German, Russian, Japanese

Portuguese > Korean though if you don't wanna change your mind
Korean sounds uglier than Chinese

Is this bait?

french & russian

and maybe a well spoken englishman/woman

that's it

German sounds awful to almost everyone. Idk why people on Veeky Forums shill that shit.

Learn any language you want. People have different opinions on what sounds good.

learning whatever language is most useful to you is the most Veeky Forums
knowing a language that no one around you speaks is useless and a waste of time

French. There's tons of great French music and movies and literature. Japanese would be cool, too, at least according to my interests.

I really wish I took French or Japanese in high school instead of five years of fucking Spanish. What a horrible, useless language.

French, Japanese, Korean

Portuguese is literally meme language.
German will die out soon to be replaced by Arabic.

you do know that korean and japanese have exactly same grammar and share wide range of similar vocabs

definitely not portugese lmfao

Which modern Language comes close to Latin in terms of pronunciation? I can only think of portuguese

you could teach yourself to read/write korean in a couple of hours, i would try it out. (just need to memorize the letters and its sounds)

is sign language effay?

How about Swedish?

French obviously. Russian is shit