If you don't live in these city's you are not Veeky Forums

If you don't live in these city's you are not Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgIl1vmIchA&list=PL9383B0B7583A5C66
youtu.be/565wjlTg6Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> please make me feel better about my lifestyle choices so I can continue to justify not being able to retain any savings

>city's

if you're not literate, you're not Veeky Forums

considering how badass the vice guide to Karachi was, milan should be replaced
youtube.com/watch?v=xgIl1vmIchA&list=PL9383B0B7583A5C66

>tfw I live in London and I hate it
Toooooo many people and no real wilderness to explore.
It's nice and green but I want actual mountains and wood's to roam instead of parks full to the brim.
The worst thing is how packed it feels all the fucking time, you have no room to breathe or enjoy yourself

fucking hate new york. its filthy and full of homeless

Not to mention the fact that from any given point in the city you can spot at least two or three waddles of 8+ DJ Khaled lookalikes walking around for seemingly no purpose other than showing off their expensive jewelry, phones, and clothes

>yo b check out this cornball ass fuckboy he don't even got timbs on AHH YEAH KEEP IT MOVIN WITCHO EMO LOOKIN ASS ahhh gotteeeeeeeem ANOTHER ONE

>oslo
>amsterdam
>berlin
>moscow
I prefer these cities' feels and look to OP

>london, paris and tokyo

youtu.be/565wjlTg6Nk
w2c Domino-core?

san francisco master race

this is true

New York is hands down the most overrated shithole on earth
London comes in second, its complete fucking aids as well
Paris has more niggers and Arabs than it does actual white people
Milan is a shit version of Florence, still better than the cesspool that is Rome though
Tokyo is probably one of the only, if not the only city with a population above 4m that isnt complete, utter filth which makes it the only city on that list even worth living in

Sanfranfag here

How do you guys cope with the fact that everyone dresses like absolute shit here

All of them are good if you have money.

Also can you guys look at the moon at the same time as me? It sounds really sweet

Missing a scandinavian city.

Maybe copenhagen if you like minimalism and dressing in black lol.

And niggers raping everyone, whilst the government covers it up

hong kong is most cyber punk city, therefore most Veeky Forums

Anyone who says "too hot" is just a fat ass that needs to shed some insulation.

t. 3rd worlder

sf gang gang

I live in tokyo, what you gonna do now?

Come to northern England. I love in Newcastle and get the convenience of a city while having magical Northumberland on my doorstep and the even more impressive Cumbria a short drive away

>oslo
literally shit tier fashion scene,
and I'm born and raised here.

Copenhagen is 50x more Veeky Forums

Are you jap ? If not, what are you doing in Tokyo ?

Ebin xd

Just stay in your little evangelical village town. Oh and don't come out of the closet if you don't want to be bullied for the rest of your life

If I get into the navy i'll buy a house in the south tbqh.It'd be cool to live in Devon, cornwall or anyplace costal or somewhere I can go innawoods.

If you DON'T live in those cities you are effay

>Lived in Milan
>Was shit-tier
>Fashion not even that great
>Food okay
>Florence is better

>Wanting to live in Paris
Where there's thousands of low end nigger tier garbage
the beauty is long gone

sauce: moved to manhattan from flyover

At first what I noticed were the dudes really flexing. First time I ever saw full rick, first time I saw supreme outside of maybe a hat, first time I saw HBA. I didn't really know much about designers that weren't so easy to spot, but I saw more and more subtle stuff as I paid more attention. People wearing APC\Acne\Norse\Our Legacy\Maison Kitsune basics, hell even people wearing Uniqlo was a huge step up from a town that was tripping over itself when it finally got an H&M in like, 2013.

But what you realize if you really pay close attention is that it's a whole different paradigm. People just by default pay attention to their appearance and know something about clothes. "Normie" core where I live now is like trendy sneakers (fuck me but even Stan Smiths count as this, in my town you were wearing high fashion if you had Stans), chinos/well fitting jeans, and a well-fit button tasteful button down or high quality tshirt. In my hometown, wearing this outfit regularly would cause people to quickly label you dressed well/very fashionable, or a faggot, depending on who you talk to.

The disparity is just insane. And the culture that lets people wear HBA here and not only get taken seriously but even complimented when they do it well is just an entirely distinct one from somewhere that Levi's are considered the top end of denim.

tl;dr
people don't appreciate nyc for what it is. No, not every single person walks around in a $2k fit. It is impossible to overcome the fact that a good percentage of the population makes too little money and works jobs that render being "effay" unfeasable. But yes, it is the most fashionable place--both in that the best fashion is here, and that the average level here is the highest--of anywhere in the united states.

W-what about Sydney

Did you come from some village without electricity?
Everyone in my city wears Smiths or Supreme and this is a country of 17 million

>not a single southern hemisphere city
although when you think about it aus n nz are the only livable country's in the whole hemisphere

>tfw Chicago

aye we out here
syd and melbourne are only effay ones in aus tho

if you live in those places you have practically zero gun rights, which is not Veeky Forums

more Veeky Forums than being an american

>tfw no Toronto
When should I start packing up to leave Veeky Forums?

Where in newcastle? I live in Benton.

found the NEET. muh glorious motherland of japan has the best of everything. Little do you know the japs are making fun of you behind your back as you walk down tokyo trying to talk to a real life waifu

>Paris
>London
>Jew York

Enjoy getting #lootcrew'd by a gang of niggers you naive idiot.

I'm in an NJ suburb 25 miles from Manhattan
Does that count?

Melbourne is the only Veeky Forums city on our hemisphere desu.

Lived in Sydney my whole life and it depresses me how un-Veeky Forums it is

Is Detroit Veeky Forums ?

>Melbourne is the only Veeky Forums city

t. Rajeesh

Melbourne is a fucking shithole and a lot of the """""People"""" there are the most vapid and pretentious I've ever come across. Oh and you all dress like shit considering you're either a 5ft tall pooinloo/chick or some nu-male faggot.

>not mentioning Vienna

reee where is Portland

>London
Holy shit that's fucking retarded

This summer I was on a trip through Europe. Was in many cities, among them Paris. Paris was pretty shit, only the very very central part of paris was a pleasant experience. The best city of all I was in was a small one in Belgium called Ghent which was very atmospheric and cozy, had stores with belgian designers though i guess thats expected, great food, and the ratio of well dressed people to normies was much much higher than anywhere else I was in in Europe. The good cities aren't always the big and known ones, like im not that good at writing but take my word for it it was so nice

>tfw used to go to belgium every xmas with my family
>tfw now it's infested with muddies
W-why did you let this happen EU?
Oh that's right to force a demographic shift in order to have less opposition when you federalise Europe.
Thank god brexit happend

Brugge and Leuven are nice too. I live in Brussels and the difference is night and day.

>Thank god brexit happend

As if British politicians won't do, or haven't done the same.

You haven't been keeping with the news have you?
>earn 35k or less as an immigrant and you're >>british citizens will get priority when it comes to applying for jobs
>great wall of calais
>getting rid of human rights legislation so we can deport people more easily
That's just the start. Look it up m8

Kek all the liberal faggots have been flapping their hands in rage at this

>Not even Munich either

>not even Stuttgart either

adding these

>berlin
>seoul
>san francisco, even if it should be nuked
>comfy cote d'azul villages

berlin a shit

Wew lad

summit?

dis

What about Berlin?

>not wandering the post-apocalyptic Detroit wastelands

daily reminder that if you weren't raised in the suburbs you're probably going to end up being a piece of shit for the rest of your life

no ur thinking of stockholm brother

have a friend in milan
apparently it's shit