I'm seeing Kanye in Philly tomorrow. What merch should I cop?

I'm seeing Kanye in Philly tomorrow. What merch should I cop?

i feel like cucked sweatshirt

11 million in jewels

I got the Saint Pablo red and black sweatshirt, its pretty nice.

Grey, almost shiny, running pants, Nike's, any will do, a white t-shirt layered under a pu leather jacket, and a casio stainless steel wrist watch with 10 dollar shades from Khols.
And maybe a bullet through the brain for being a degenerate going to nigger-tier concerts.

K-K-K-KILL YOURSELF

only get these two. anything else and you're a fashion victim not that your are already. don't get heavy branding and you're good.

Rescheduled

I lost my respect to him after i watched keeping up with the kardashians. Like, he doesn't look/sound creative at all. Idk man even if all of that stuff that he ""created"" is based as fuck i'm not sure he even understands what it all means. He's just not that great.

>even missing the point of the question

>after i watched keeping up with the kardashians

good goy

you've been cucked it's getting moved for december. Lmaoooo

a noose

dude thats not cucked. being at his set in nyc is getting cucked.

mother fucker said "family emergency" and just stopped the music and walked out. In the middle of Heartless. FUCK

GIMME MY FUCKIN MONEY FUCK GOD DAMMMMMMMIITTTTT

thats his wife of course hes going to do whatever she asks him you retard
i dont give a fuck about kanye outside his art neither should you
and stop watching that shit you literal homo baka

No like the way he reacts to art and the way he thinks.

to be fair his wife had just been robbed at gunpoint in her own apartment

is it not an accepted fact that kanye is like a damn idiot-savant?

Look at any interview with him. He's fucking weird and kinda retarded lookin. His speech eats itself and he usually ends up barely saying anything even after rambling. Remember that Kanye 2020 bullshit? He sounded like a black, retarded Holden Caulfield. But fuck me if he ain't a great performer/artist. Even if you don't like his music I think you still have to respect his ambition and the sheer fuckin volume of his discography.

But yeah the niggas a bit retarded. Combine that with a huge ego and it's no wonder he openly says weird shit.

lmao did you know his merch is just cheap screen printed shit marked up

And it's awful too.

Tell the merch vendors that you have his wife's ring, and he has to let you bum Kim for its safe return..

She deserved to be robbed.

I hope the Algerians that likely pulled it off live lives of luxury after hocking that shit.

Cop the rest of his wife's jewellery. I would too now that I know they wander around with 3.5 mill rings

I legitimately believe Kanye is a high-functuoning autistic.
If you've seen the documentaries on him in the studio you'll see it through his actions.

She must be thankful that Ahmed and Muhammad didn't put a dick inside her. But it's always nice to see such people to get taste of reality.

The one that resells for the most