Hair General

Post inspo, ask for advise, give advise.

How can I make my curly hair not be frizzy as fuck? I don't use shampoo everyday, but I do use conditioner. I have healthy curly hair. When I dont use anything and just wash my hair, it has this amazing texture and softness, it's angelic. But it gets really frizzy and can't see my curls cause of it. What can I do about this?

Argan Oil

What the hell's up with the dents in that beard? Is he trying to look like he's got a bad jawline when he doesn't?

I don't get it.

Should i just chop off? Or keep growing

chop it off so you don't look generic as fuck

need help asap. need something that will look decent and won't require product.

What does this look like IRL, anyone got pics?

> What does this look like IRL

a women's studies major

This is what my hair looks like when straightened. Not great, obviously.

I don't even bother wearing it in it's natural curly/wavy state anymore because it looks tangled and ugly, and I have no idea how to use a blow dryer properly.

Any suggestions to make it look better?

Buzzing off my hair tomorrow
Going from an undercut
If i have a pretty big forehead and a (probably idk) weird head shape, is it even worth it? Im not sure how weird my head shape is since I've never buzzed it before but I know I dont have any weird dimples or anything

What is this haircut called or how do I find other pictures of a similar haircut?

how to achieve hair like this?
not the cut or style, i mean the hair itself
already have decently healthy straight hair but it doesnt look like this

averagemdefan.jpg

dude bowl cut cult xD

currently growing out an undercut

I'd fuck you. Your sides look a little too long though.

im trying to grow them out but ty

I like it.

Hey guys, i usually slick my hair back but it always ends up this scraggly crows nest. I don't know if it's curly or unfortunate, but I've decided to try and embrace it. But the frizzing is terrible. Any hair tips for curly/scraggily hair? Or at least some advice to lower the frizzing. Willing to buy products if they aren't absurdly priced.

My hair literally grows like that (curly but grows up instead of dropping down)
Any inspo/suggestions on cut please?

what if
i shaved a part of my head
but not the bottom half like a fucktard
but the back half instead
?

My face is oval as fuck. I have enormous cheeks and there's nothing I can do about it.
For the last two years, I've been letting my hair grow and tied them in a ponytail.

I'm looking for a change without cutting my hair really short. Any inspo or advices for oval faces ?
Need sunglasses too since there's also rules about your face's shape.

or just the top half
go for it

What should I do with my hair

how do i get anime hair with some of it falling down the sides without it getting into my eyes and looking like a gigantic weeb

put it in a bun whilst it dries

Whats the best way to get a fade with a buzzcut?

I just shaved my shit off. It was shoulder length and got lots of compliments before. Am I an idiot?

>put it in a bun whilst it dries
dont listen to this retard, either it naturally curls or it doesnt, and you have to use a curl iron and some products, putting it in bun will just give it the effect for 10 minute

yes

no

did i fall for the buzz cutt meme

old hair

old hair
>meme
buzz cut hair
>meme
long hair
>meme

i have the same problem

I started going bald at the crown a little while ago, so I buzzed. My head shape is crap though, I have a tiny fucking forehead. Is there any hope for me, or should I just kill myself now?

doomed

Tell me what I should get senpai

lookin hellenic af
Would leave just as it is

Pls bully

i got a bob and i hate it
should i sew someone else;s hair to my head at a salon