Why doesnt anyone here post these types of pics?

why doesnt anyone here post these types of pics?

Veeky Forums's dead

everything you see here is just people standing on its ashes

That fit looks so comfy, love to see the due wearing it.

Does this mean we can create our own niche fashion trends?

Is that a bottle of whiskey? lol

this isn't tumblr

We used to, bust someone called it autistic, so everyone stopped posting them.

honestly i think it's because we don't know how this person would look in the fit, which is the most important part of a fit, regardless of how it looks laid out.

This.

They're also predominately menswear/workwear and now that those styles are associated with reddit rather than Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums would like to be as far away from them as possible.

so is this what tumbler does because they're too fat to wear the shit they buy? seems as stupid as those chart threads we have here

just post a fucking fit picture if you want to show off your shit, what's the point in buying clothes if you're so self-conscious about wearing them you can't even post a fit with your face obscured

While I agree, I don't think anyone posting these photos has the stuff depicted in it. I've never seen a fit pic with this awesome sweater for example, and it's better than this may be the only "inspo" pic of it than never even know about it.

yes, beauty comes from destruction and destruction comes from beauty

okay A) those boots are fugly.
B) do you actually use those tools or do you just carry them around like a lug?

are you an old wealthy black man?

ID on boots

This
Veeky Forums as a whole is kind of crumbling right now, but it'll get better once we stop getting so much cross-board shit posting