Do you rich fucks really exist afk? Where the fuck you get the budget to spend $500 on sweat pants?

Do you rich fucks really exist afk? Where the fuck you get the budget to spend $500 on sweat pants?

Are you whoring?

yup

most of Veeky Forums is twinkboys so prolly

I have about 500 in sweatpants but didn't buy them all in one day
And I don't plan on buying more for awhile

Trust fund babbys.

thats literally like a weeks worth of wages if you work at mcdonalds

this, wasp remnants

I don't buy super expensive clothes very often. You're better off just getting a few well made basics. Like 150-200$ on a pair of jeans is a fair deal if you keep your wardrobe small and simple.

Nouveau riche asian here

dont have to be rich to afford expensive things, tasteful or vetements

richfags are either
rentboys
trust fund babies
Chinese kids who's fathers are near non-existent in their lives
working everyday and saving for fits

I flip trash like Tommy HIlfiger or Ralph Lauren I find from thrifts and hyped streetwear garbage to fuccbois and poor fucks like you and use the money to buy actual fashion.
Thank you for being so clueless and poor!

>Ralph Lauren
Bitches love it

I'm just niger rich

If you have no friends it's pretty easy to save up.

centrelink pays for my fits

I just stick to a few brands and buy stuff from them when they have a sale or something.

As do poor fucks who finance my designer clothing apparently

chink reseller detected

how does it feel to swim in a pool full of yeezys? Always wanted to try, although I imagine it feels pretty fucking similar to any other sneaker.

>chink
nah man
>how does it feel to swim in a pool full of yeezys?
Not a fan of them honestly. Comfy as fuck to wear and they look okay but would never get a pair for myself.

1) Two weeks, at the least
2) yeah everyone lives with their parents and has rent, food, utilities, gas, and insurance paid for + has no interest in saving money or purchasing anything besides Vetements

How about I rephrase your answer: thats literally like two hours worth of wages if you work at a prestigious civil law firm

fair enuf. I assumed since you mention you flip hilfiger and RL you are just hiding the fact that you are actually a reseller of the big ticket items

Im an "exotic" call boy working in a host club in japan.

>tfw I get all my money for cops from McDonald's
It's two weeks

>two hours worth
Try 40 minutes

Do you not see all the whining from lazy teenagers who won't get jobs? There are likely more middle-middle class than richfags here.

i paid about $80 for my rick sweats so

same

So you're a man slut?