Veeky Forums feels

>tfw haven't bought anything in months because have to constantly try and pay for my apartment fees, insurance and student loans.
>tfw not allowed to get overtime
i need new clothes!!!

Dont focus on clothes when you can not. Dont be a fucking moron

thrift
no one cares what you wear tbqh. as long as it looks interesting and fits

After getting a solid part time job since graduating and making a reasonabld income, i'm suddenly more apathetic towards copping clothes & things vs when I was living off my savings.

>tfw browsing all these nice 2 grand coats and 600 dollar shoes and pants and shirts and shit that i desperately want but have no money for because i spend it all on club tickets and ketamine

>tfw girls always flirting with me
>tfw don't like any of them
>tfw just talk to them just to make myself feel like I could get laid if I really wanted to
>tfw the only girl I actually really liked stopped talking to me after a week of knowing her
>tfw want a gf more than anything

What the fuck is wrong with me?

>tfw the only time I get new clothes is a couple shirts and a pair of pants I get every Christmas from parents
I don't even care, I just wear sweats at home and the only other place I go is work.

>tfw 6 figures on the bank due to saving like a jew
>haven't bought anything in months
>don't even want to
I think I'm depressed or something

>underachieved my way to high school
>Commuting to a mid tier state school
>Never been to a party and my freinds left for school
>Even the plug left so I can't get high
>Just end it all

want to send me some?

similar
>saving like a jew
>I can't not buy anything
>I'm afraid that I can find somewhere better tomorrow
>can't go out

>want to kill myself every day
>slowly started regressing back to the most simple fits I can think of
>the only joy in my life is LSD and that's only because I have such easy access to it

>slowly regessing back to the most simple fits i can think of
iktf, but i think it's me stopping my try hard ways and aiming for both comfort and fashion

I still try to look better than average but it's slowly just becoming black skinnies, black/dark gray shirt and black boots. wtf is wrong with me

yea I think that's just part of being conscious of price and how much things actually cost not only in money but also time.

I recently got a buzz cut and I can't decide if I like it. My mom calls me a skinhead lmao

When my hair grows back I'm thinking of going Patrick Bateman mode or at least phasing out cheaper clothes and "investing" in better brands so they last longer. Other people on the sales floor where I work wear jeans, sperrys and crummy polos but I hate that look.

Same boat, let's sink it

Sounds good to me. Was planning on killing myself if this year ends and I'm in the same place.

Y'all suicidal faggots need a) friends and b) lifting

I work out plenty and have friends. I just enjoy the company of LSD more than that of people. I'm a very mentally ill person so it's not like just "liftin" is going to magically make my life wonderful.

Do you have friends that you use not to feel like an asocial loner every once in a while or do you have bros that you'd lose limbs for if necessary? Because I'm talking about the latter.

I have the latter. I've known these dudes since grade school and we've been though shit together. I'm just dealing with depersonalization and some other nice shit.

at least I get satanic trips

Well Satan, sounds to me like you need to ground yourself more. I dunno. I've always felt like talking with my besties helps me over everything. If nothing else, I wouldn't want to make them sad by just dying like that.

While that does usually help, I'm pretty far gone mentally. These guys know that and they might be sad if I killed myself, but I think they'd know I did what I felt I had to.

My cousin jumped in front of a train last year. He was just 20 years old. His grave is barely two miles from where I'm sitting right now. You know how much I wanted to beat his face in after that? I never cried for him, not once. He just took the idiot's way out; which isn't even actually a way out, it's just cutting shit short for no reason. He never came to me, never talked about his issues. There's so much to do in this place, there's no legitimate reason to just end it before your time has come.

Your badfeels will pass some day, like anything in this world. And if you murk yourself before that day you won't even be there to call yourself an idiot. How old are you?

>back to school after summer in city
>everyone here is either a prep lord or wears autismocore
>I usually wear mix between nordic minimal ~techno interests me~ and lux streetwear type clothes
>nobody else here dresses like this minus a couple black dudes and exchange chinese
>standing out is getting kinda weird despite not getting any strange looks or negative comments
>slowly start losing interest in fashion and giving a shit about what I wear
>fuk what do I do with all these high end pieces
>fuk why am I wearing shorts and thirfted tees everyday
>fuk why is school so difficult why didn't I go to a state school like all my high school friends
>fuk I really need to line up a summer internship if I want to make it

Yeah man let me just go out with all my friends, ha ha, oh yeah those darn friends

I'm 19 right now.... I'm not set on the whole idea of it but I just feel like right now I'm hitting a major brick wall. I didn't get into any of the college's I applied to, my parents are threatening to stop helping me pay my bills(they only cover water bills) and I'm not sure I want to carry on like this. How is the state of being a drifter these days? I'm legitimately asking because I've wanted to do it since I was a young teen.

you sound almost like r9k exept the girl flirting with you part

>How is the state of being a drifter these days?
Well how wide can your anus get?

same boat. really sucks

It's shit. You do not get anything out of it, neither money nor certifications. I am guessing you're American? Then sign up to the army.

Sign up for a 4 year tour of duty. Sign up for a back of the line maintenance tech job or something of that description, find the specific job yourself, something you a) can enjoy and b) going to learn a trademan's work at and get legitimate certifications for. You will never be anywhere close to danger and still doing something that other people rely on you for. All the "physicalness" of army life will ground you real hard in reality, along with the camaraderie there. You'll always have something to do, if you want it or not. This will keep your mind off dumb things.

And after you get out, four years later, you'll be matured considerably AND get a free ride all the way through college on the GI bill. No worries about higher education or paying bills anymore. Sounds like a better plan than the rope eh?

I dropped out of uni this year. I'm doing sort of the same gig over here in Germany, just 7 months so I can sign up for a different uni in the winter semester next year.

Not very, is it that bad?

>checked
I'm doing the same thing here with the royal navy (I'm a bong)

Nice digits but I don't know if I'd be alright enough to join the military. Don't you have to be within a certain standard of mental health?

I have no idea about the US military. Find it out yourself. As long as your condition isn't prone to killing your fellow man I don't believe they will give a shit.

Otherwise, unless you got medication for it or weren't diagnosed by a psychologist, you can just keep mum about it and get in like that if you can fake being a normie for five minutes.

I don't know if I could fake it. There's times where I often drift into thought or rather lack of thought and sometimes don't answer people.

Ohh, you'll manage the recruitment talk. After that, you're set. Once you're in, the drill instructors will wake you up real fast if that happens.

Sounds like a deal, huh? Get yourself out of the rut. Give yourself some purpose. Maybe the army BDUs can give you inspiration for the next generation of Terrorwave huh? Become our very own fashion designer!

>tfw too insecure and anxious to go out in fits

>tfw buy $1000s in clothing to keep one step ahead of Veeky Forums on trends and do it first

>tfw that much money to wear sick fits to the corner store or to sit online, friendless and alone, 14 hours a day

I know it may sound like I'm just making excuses but I'd likely end up killing myself in the military if I was constantly being degraded and brought down further than I am now

The military isn't about beating you down. It's about taking away the little fortress of arrogance the average idiot has built for themselves inside of their head and building them back up as a task-focused adult with substantially less random pretenses. It's all about being asked to deliver and then delivering.

You're not alone either. Camaraderie is a big deal. And anyways, given that you'd be doing some backline job, the possible hardline privations will last for three months at most in the general boot camp, after which you'll transfer to the uni at which you'll be doing / learning your actual job, which will likely involve way more technical knowledge and skills than being able to crawl through mud.

Over here, they say that the military is the place where boys are made to men. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Alright, you've convinced me, I'll go to a recruiter at the beginning of next year. Knocking on wood there isn't a major war in the near future. Can't say I'm too hopeful about that though.

Tech guys don't get chucked into the meat grinder. Don't worry, there will always be at least five grunts and a fortified wall between you and the bad guys™. I mean, unless there's a war on with Russia, in which case half the world will evaporate in nuclear fire anyway, so no reason to worry overmuch, hahaha!

And, nah, you should go to a recruiter ASAP. You can and should sign up for a point sometime in the future so you can get your fitness up a little and also fit better into their scheme. As far as I know, recruitment always has some key dates. Over here in Germany, it's four times a year, 1st of January, 1st of April, 1st of June and 1st of September. Since the boot camp takes three months they always cycle it. This year, I wanted to get into the push at the first of September, but I was signing up late in July and they denied me because that date was already full; now I have to wait three months for January. I recommend you go earlier, i.e. right now, and figure out when the next key date is.

post pic of buzz cut so we can decide if it suits you

Well my reasoning is, I've still got a lot of drugs left and I do plan to do them before I join the army. 3 months should probably be long enough to get my money's worth of them. I am underweight though, might need to work on that before I go

They test you for drugs, you know that right? I'd take care that none are anywhere in your system well before you go there. Better stop now and let it wash out. Do cardio. You need cardio above all in the army. C25k running apps are your friend.

I think as long as I stop smoking hash a month before I'll be okay. I've got a lot of LSD that I'm not going to just throw away or give out.

Can't you resell it? Still, take your time to talk to the recruiter soon.

Nah I'm not very well connected to people who are into drugs. Plus I like it way too much. I'll see when the dates are though.

Alright, good luck friend. Don't give up.

You sound like a pussy who would get bullied, don't enlist

He isn't focusing on clothes, he's actually focusing on important things, HE JUST WANTS CLOTHES! this is a feels thread, fucking moron.

Don't be a cunt. I'll enlist if I fucking please.

Thrifting doesn't always work, in many places you can oly get pure shit if you thrift.

Enlist then and get bullied because you can't handle the bantz or the fitness
I don't give a fuck about your life

>used to wear 32X34 jeans
>medical complicates, multiple hospital visits, bloated up to a butterbean
>finally losing weight after 3 years
>getting closer and closer each month to fitting into them again
>less judgmental of what people wear and what they do
>just happy to be on the track to fit into the clothes i miss wearing

Kind of a good feel.

god you're such a nigger, your attitude will get you killed and I can only hope that day comes soon you degenerate

t. faggot who has been bitching and crying throughout this entire thread
Have fun crying in a toilet after you get bantered mercilessly

Where do I find fashionable female clothing for adult midgets? I'm [spoiler]4'9" and 96 pounds[/spoiler] and everywhere I go all clothing I find is always too big and too long. Is there a good online store that I can use that you all could recommend? Or should I just start learning to sew.

Same, but they generally don't talk to me much anymore.

I always just focus on the woman I like the most, and disregard all others.

Problem is, once she actually talks to me I'm unable to confess or imply sincere feelings, so I just flirt light-heartedly, almost ironically, and that goes on until she loses interest because I don't make a move.

I also have recently noticed I don't tend to compliment people at all even if I think good of them, and that I make more ironically narcissistic jokes than I used to. People probably think I'm a self-centered prick.

Just buy kids' stuff from decent brands. It's not that hard to find and you don't even have to tell anyone. Plus, you get all the benefits of back to school sales and the clothes are cheaper anyways.