W2c clothes in the New Zealand?

Online, until Uniqlo gets here. I dislike shopping in person, but even the stores here are overpriced compared to the online counterparts, Fabric for example.
Who /auckland/ here?

i'm from new zealand too and honestly don't know a single shop i actually shop at, i just go to thrift shops or shop online

The Ware Whare, cuz. Broke/Farmercore is effay as fuck

i hope uniqlo doesnt come here
fuck normies
everyone shit themselves when h&m opened in sylvia when its literally the worlds biggest hallensteins

Yeah it was awful. I kind of doubt uniqlo will be as hyped as H&M though. They're too subtle for that.

Hallensteins meme

me dude. Fabric is cool, the assistants are quite knowledgeable there. Area 51 has the most annoying assistants, they're usually obnoxious af

Chloe Swarbrick here. Who's voting for me?

NZ, but I'm a Chink so most my clothes come from Asia. Topshop etc just have all the same normcore shit and I don't have any real fashionable friends to explore better shops with.

Auckland too. UoA?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

The Area51 staff complimented my norse projects hoodie and rainjacket so I like them, they probably thought I bought those from them though.

i walked by and the three polynesians outside were like "NICE SHOES G DID U GET THEM FROM US"
jesus christ fuck maoris
ayy chink from au chances are i might know you

Why would you get pissed at someone making friendly conversation?

because theyre fucking boongas

Yeah UoA. I don't suppose you wear Marcelo Burlon? There was an asian guy in one classes who had a few tshirts from them, I really liked how he dressed.

who /dunners/ here

used to buy ilu pants but now theyre kinda shit

as colour for basic ts

fabric occasionally

tatty's if im bored

online for everything else

>ayy chink from au chances are i might know you
That's like 15,000 possible people, how connected are you

Fucking nowhere, I gave up entirely. Even thrifting is a bitch in Auckland because it's all run by people who know what they're doing so they hike up the prices hard.

Slightly related, worked at Smith and Caughey's for 3 years AMA

Dunners here, the inside out on princess Street can have some gems here and there since it's way less popular
+ The person at the counter isn't as much of a bitch as the one in the George Street shop

au as in auckland uni
assuming ur male

I mean auckland uni. There's 40,000 students there, a solid fucking chunk of them are asian, there's no way "male asian" narrows it down anywhere near enough

Not the guy you're replying to/looking to encounter btw

Maybe, what year/major?

Nah that's not me

y'all kiwis fucked up by making Canterbury a made in China cuntpany

ye mane

well if you factor in the assumption that hes
>chinese
>male
>domestic
that cuts it down a fair bit to a few thousand at most
so theres a decent chance i would know them
i get wat ur saying tho

lul we know who got bullied in high school lmao

UoA student here. azn's & especially the exchange students seem to be the most Veeky Forums here desu. I love going to UoA, I usually see nice fits here everyday, apart from the autisitc STEM spergs whose mums dress them

he runs a hand job business in the OGGB bathrooms, it was intially just part of a business class assignment but he loved it so much he continued it. In doing so, he has got to know alot of male azn students there

RARE NIGE

Tfw i used to bartend in cbd

Miss u auckland xx

Uniqlo is not like hm, it's a little more like gap

>Miss u auckland
this is how I know you're a faggot

i love nz but it's just not Veeky Forums