>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!
Removed by their staff ._.

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

I'm not that froggo but stay hydrate, I love u

helo!! tanks fer remindarin! watar is bery empertant i luv watar i luv u two tanks bye

helo freggo yuo r mai fevroute potser on wohle of 4chen!
i luv u so mcuh

whyyy tho what if i dont?:(

Every other girl in the pic is effayer than her.

You'll realize how fucking hungry you actually are.

>that buff woman in the background

Holy fuck. New goal body. First, gain 4 inches. Then, lose 10 lbs fat. Finally, more upper body lifts (stop being afraid of lifting heavy w/ohp bench and rows).

This gun b gud.

What's a decent bmi for girls to wear shorts? I have gross legs and want to know what I should aim for.

5'5" btw

pls be a girl

post legs

Aim for fit
nobody wants to see fat legs and nobody wants to see skelly legs

ilu frof

i want to see skelly legs

I luv u freg thx

jesus christ you people are sick...

If u guys need some magic pills hmu, I got vyvanse 50mg and addies 10mg IR... You fatties can get shit done and lose weight while you're at it!!!

I want to be really thin but im so fucking anxious and i want to eat everytime

Wat do??¿¿

hit the gym
that way you can keep eating and get thinner

Fix your anxiety

u want 2 be skinzzo? Must follow this guide:

1.) Go to psychiatrist who specializes in ADHD
2.) Talk about how u have trouble staying focused in day to day activities that demand attentiveness
3.) mention how you can easily forget things, such as forgetting to lock the door, leaving your keys at home buncha bullshit like that
4.) mention you have a problem with EATING A LOT! but do not say you're bulimic, because that is a different monster of it's own,
5.) fill out the 10-questionnaire which should be a rate on a scale of 1-5.
6.) dont put all 5, just keep it at a 4-5 on most, you can leave 1 or 2 at a 2-3

BOOM! DONE!! Get your free amphetamines~~

not free...

sucks 2 suck bruhbruh, I get my shit for free, well, i pay $5 for 60 addies, and $15 for brand Vyvanse

it's $20, but when you consider that a 50mg pill of vyvanse which lasts around 10-12 hours and has the CLEANEST onset and come of, it also has a high street value of $25 a pill at that dose. You can sell it no problem, People may not know what it is, just market it as adderall, it's the same shit, except vyvanse is SUPERB!!! i accidentally double dosed this morning, forgot my girlfriend gave me one before i took another lol, so now im fucking AMPED AND MY CHEST HURTS! GOD, DO I FEEL SO ALIIIIVEEE!!!

>free amphetamines
You do realize you pay for it either with an insurance plan or taxes (or both), depending on your country?

tfw ill never have a thigh gap bc genetics

tfw ill never have a thigh gap bc male
tfw ill never be cute bc male

fuck off dude, if you already have insurance why the fuck you complaining. And without insurance a bottle of 60 adderalls (generic) is around 30-40...

is that not worth it for someone that is sick in the head and wants to not eat and get thin? Opportunity costs my friend, get a hold of yourself.

At least you can wear smaller size jeans.

My hips are wide af and I have a thigh gap but I don't know if I can ever wear size 0s.

What counts as skelly though?

(I'm )

It depends on where you live, I live in a 3rd world shithole but at least people get free healthcare and medicines.

I'm not complaining. I'm trying to educate you on your delusion that amphetamines are "free". You pay for them one way or another.

Nothing is free. You stupid communist liberals think socialized healthcare means "free medicine" when we in fact pay for it with taxation. Privatized systems pay for it with higher rates and deductibles.