What does Veeky Forums think of Winston Churchill?

what does Veeky Forums think of Winston Churchill?

Fat drunk idiot who sold the empire for a song and doomed Britain to second-class status.

I like his food reports, but a black white photo is a bit too much, even for him.

He looks pretty unlikeable on a personal level but he was able to suppress any defeatism in the British public and get the people 100% behind him. Other than that, I don't think he's a remarkable genius, certainly not "The Greatest Briton".

I'd imagine if it wasn't for Hitler he woudn't be liked as much

>I like his food reports, but a black white photo is a bit too much, even for him.

Kek

Literal traitor. Sacrificed Britain just so he could destroy Germany. Useful idiot.

Charismatic fellow, good for quotes. Otherwise his legacy is out of my depth as an american.

He had balls but not brains. I believe a special position was created in the British Army during WW2 whose job was to keep him occupied and stop him from trying to shoehorn in another disaster like Gallipoli. A great speaker but also an asshole.

>hur dur wer at war with nazis
>lets declare war on stalin then invade norway
basically a retarded prototrump

>Gallipoli
The best thing about Gallipoli is that Churchill himself said it's retarded idea, before the war.

I cannot believe that people still pretend this maniac was a hero.

ANGLO MURDERER

Why do some of you retards portray Trump as some kind of warmonger? He's easily the most anti-war candidate along with Sanders.

The power, the devastation is very important to me.

Yes and? Trump is very much against nuclear war.

I just think it's funny. I mean that's the best fucking answer to a question about nuclear weapons a presidential nominee could ever give.

just lmao lad

TRUMP 2016

Who is he going to nuke? Not Russia. Unlikely he has that much of a beef with China. Nuking Muslims though? What is wrong with nuking every paki on earth with what they're doing to Europe?

FAT CHURCHILL PIG
TRAITOR
BURN IN HELL

>Literal traitor. Sacrificed Britain just so he could destroy Germany
How would Britain keep its empire by not fighting back?

What went wrong?

he liked his liquor

Whiskey and lots of it.

Fuck Europe