nofuturesoftgoods.bigcartel.com/
etsy.com/shop/monstersoutside
sadtruthsupply.com/
patchtown.com/index.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

stayhomeclub.com/collections/patches
shop.birdovprey.com/category/patches
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you put patches on? I've seen some I like but I don't know what to do with them.

Look what came in the mail today, lads!

These will be up for sale tomorrow with a discount code once I have my shipping ducks in a row

Jackets, bombers, bags, clothes with holes in them, hats, boards to put on your wall, anything that can be safely ironed on or sewn into is a possibility, assuming it looks good

Bump
Everybody wake up and post

I have a bunch of country patches but i'm not sure where to put them, I was thinking of putting one on a bomber I have but i think it might look odd except if it is one of country

What kind of question is that?

more patches here:
stayhomeclub.com/collections/patches

>free shipping on orders of $150+
What

You hack you just copy pasted a reddit thread

Where?

why does nobody on this board know what the catalog is

What kind of cocksucker would wear a patch telling people to pay attention to them...

>inb4 lol irony

The idea of someone wearing a patch that so blatantly says it made me laugh

Plus is was the most voted on of any of my designs to be made, that's the bigger reason

Why am I not surprised a Veeky Forums shill also has a dumb sense of humor...

They're finally up for sale!
Use the discount code AGAINSTPAYING before tomorrow night to get 15% off

againstmeaning.bigcartel.com

This arrived today. Need to learn how to sew on denim.

If you're using black thread around a black border, it's really hard to mess it up. You can be pretty sloppy and it will work

Gonna use the invisible thread. Will it work? Does the needle size change anything?

I can't see why not

I used quilting needles last night to shoot the video this came from and there are no noticeable holes anywhere

Bump!

w2c this patch?

Inner Decay

Old thread is on the way out

Well, as a music/motorcycle patch collector i can say that most of these polular patches look like shit and are overpriced. For embroidery, theres no reason to sell a patch for more than 4$. Even if its a one of a kind patch, it should not cost 8-10. If somebody wants to make their own patches, (design, size and amount not important) theres a guy on facebook/VK.com called ukrpatcher. Does custom embroidery for as low as 3$

it's only two thirds in

Pic related is my jacket.
Pls bully.

>as a collector
see: not a maker
see: doesn't actually know what he's talking about

The standard formula for nearly ALL non-luxury retail is production cost + shipping / quantity produced X 4

For nearly all small stores that brings the total to around $7, more or less due to the size of the patch.

The reason the patches you are getting are so cheap is because they are from large companies with longstanding relationships with their manufacturers, and who buy in MASSIVE bulk ordered because they can afford to, driving the price of production per patch way down

So yeah if you want to buy a Rolling Stones lips patch from an Amazon or Aliexpress seller, sure, prepare to pay $2-4. If you want to buy from a smaller independent seller, $7-8, depending on the patch size, is what you should expect

Try knowing about something before you tell people about it

kys

Kinda edgy my man
But not the interesting kind

How the fuck do I get my hands on one of these, sorry for making another thread :(

Hey hey just wanna announce that these puppies are being shipped worldwide now; some anons in France and Norway wanted to know when that was going up

Once I make enough of my production funds back I can order that Chernobyl Liquidator design as well

Is this a game to you?

bump my brother

4/10

Im sorry you have such shit taste thata's a easy 9/10

Wc2?

You posted this fit (w/o patch) in WDYWT right?

Indeed I did

You now know how embarrassing I look

B U M P
why have patch threads been so much slower than usual these past three days

Only patch on this jacket so far. Should I put more on it?

Yeah, put a larger one on top of that one to cover it up

:^]

How's this?
What can I sew it on?

Cloth

Hey, can I get any feedback on this design?

Artwork criticism board

depends, are you Czech? if so you probably shouldn't be wearing that

I was more looking for feedback from people who are familiar with patches and how designs will turn out embroidered; here and /k/ are the best places for that

Just a bunch of assholes on here today it seems.

It's really busy, I feel. On a patch, a lot of info is overkill.

Yeah, the more I look at it the more I'm realizing what a mess it is. Three different font weights, asymmetrical rivers, and the eye is immediately drawn to "NOT ME NOT ME NOT ME"

I'm redoing it a non-circular design

Looking for large back patches that aren't
-Bands
-Faggy
-Too edgy

Heres some i came across at a yard sale. I bought the partially covered panther one

w2c jesus Christ

r8

shop.birdovprey.com/category/patches

If your not an actual Technical Sergeant please burn this.

>muh sthollin velour!

Nobody cares, bootlicker

Some of these patches and pins are really cool, but I don't know what to put them on. What kind of clothing items do you put them on? Is a military style coat basically the only thing that works? Any chance you could put them on jeans and not look autistic?

All depends on the design, color, shape, and size of the patch!

Jeans can work, military jackets/coats can work, bombers, rain jackets, vests, jeans, bags, hoodies, you can find a patch that will work for just about anything

This snek patch is really cool. Which area of the jeans would you put it on?

I personally don't like it but back pocket is probably the best place

Easy: get a blank $10 baseball hat and install the patch on the front.

you don't like snek?

What is the best way to design a patch? Like, what software should i use etc.

Well I like this snek

GIMP, Inkscape, Illustrator...

this snek?

Get this dragon outta here

you posted this last month and everybody told you it was shit so why are you still wondering

user isnt joking... its bad

is that an american football shirt underneath you giant faggot

clump

>If you're not an actual nsdap member burn that
>If you're not an actual Russian cop burn that
>If you're not an actual Belgian pilot burn that

I doubt anyone will think his resume is that long, and if they're stupid enough to think he is a Russian-cop-us-tech-sargeant-belgian-fighter-pilot-nazi then they deserve to let him exploit them for 5 cents off his coffee.

You with the jacket though, get some kinda band patches and anime meme bullshit on there too. If it's all militaria you'll look like you're in that one rape gang from A Clockwork Orange.

I agree

>everybody
>a couple people
Sure I mean if Veeky Forums is only like 2 people which I spose it could be. We're fighting a war against ourselves.
But why though?
Is everything OK with your home life? Do you need to talk about it with someone?

Idunno man, Im kinda digging the fit.

i want a big back patch but have no idea where to find any..

w2c patches asshole

Ball and Chain

no, i think the jacket would look better with less patches.

What are the best instagrams to follow for patches?

Patchgame, Inner Decay, Patchcommand...

*FEWER
IT ISN'T HARD

Nah
OK Stannis

>the immediate connection your mind makes to a simple grammar rule is an HBO fantasy TV show
I need to take a walk to cool off a bit

Seems like it. There's no need to be that upset about a joke.

>shame no blame no
>not me not me not me
>on fault on pride

>Is everything OK with your home life? Do you need to talk about it with someone?

says the kid who's advertising the fact that he's """""""dying inside""""""" to everyone

how bad is a jolly roger flag patch

Fucking this

Now I really want something I can put patches on, without looking like a shithead.

I don't carry a backpack or messenger bag, so that's out of the question.

Hey fellas, what do you think?

I'm also debating about the size and type of patch. The design is too complicated for embroidery, I know that sublimation died would look picture-perfect, but woven could be either perfect by retaining a patch look, or it could be a mess too.

Also, I can't decide between 3" across or 2.5"

kek

b U m P

I could also make the colors a little more simple like this (the glitch would still be there, I'm just too lazy to export from inkscape to GIMP and do it again

The have a website you can check there. I bought mine from the quarter machine they have