Is R1b the bog nigger haplogroup while european humans belong to I and R1a?

Is R1b the bog nigger haplogroup while european humans belong to I and R1a?

>All the Europeans which have been most important to humanity have been R1b
>Op thinks theyre niggers
Beyond that Haplogroups mean nothing other than tracking ancient human movement. It makes up like 2% of your genetics

Anything that represents Ireland cannot be characterized as good.

Like who? France? Remember that they were led by a man with north african blood during their greatest time. There are also indications that for example Charlemagne belonged to K2 and not R1b. The greeks obviously were not R1b, neither were the romans.

R1b represents the most common haplogroup in several shit cultures, like the irish, spanish, germans, british etc.

>Beyond that Haplogroups mean nothing other than tracking ancient human movement. It makes up like 2% of your genetics
>someone descends from a nigger I see

hard shit finding out you aren't white m8

only I haplogroup is european, everything else is asian or african. interestingly the tallest people come from the nations with the highest I haplogroup concentration.

>R1b represents the most common haplogroup in several shit cultures, like the irish, spanish, germans, british etc.
Well that says it all

How do I read this

What would Nietzsche think of haplogroups and R1b?

i.e. bog nigger cultures, soft matriarchal and sedentary cultures up until very recently. Only great when ruled over by meds, fenno-scandinavian or russian peoples.

Jesus dude shut the fuck up

>meds, fenno-scandinavian or russian peoples.
Elizabeth or Victoria?

>bog nigger

>Anything that represents Ireland cannot be characterized as good.

Anglo internet defence force is out in force the last few days

R1b is the indo-european gene, aka the best

He'd probably think they're stupid

Imperialism is gay, aryans are slavers.
But R1a is the invader gene.
Anglos are largely bog niggers too (most of their leaders are nordic or aryan though), they're just in denial

Why? Remnant of that romantic notion of "purity", instead of the realism of breeding?

>Labels the irish niggers
>ireland and the irish are whiter than most of you

There are no Aryans in the British Isles and Nordics held less impact on the English then then Germanics did ignoring the Frankified/French Normans.

t. r1b cucks

Yeah "germanics", like saxons are also bog niggers. Aryans, like fenno-scandinavians (many danes are also bog niggers) are slavers and don't mix with their slaves to a large degree. Some elites do remain and assume powerful positions in their countries, either that or they get taken over by mediterraneans like Napoleon (north african), Hitler (north african) etc.

>Hitler
>North African
What am I reading?

Listening to pseudo biologists talk about haplogroups is like listening to a DnD world building session

Both Hitler and Napoleon belonged to E1b1b1

Which doesn't matter since haplogroups aren't accurate representations of genetic population.

Haplogroups tend to overrepresent themselves by being genetically linked to producing other male lineages, one reason why haplo groups are bunk.

Even more hilarous is your disingenuous use of the word "Aryan". Pseudo-science at it's finest.

hello friend, welcome to Veeky Forums

>It makes up like 2% of your genetics
>difference between humans and chimps is under 1%
Oh well, only 2% I guess we were all worried about nothing.