How can I get dark circles under my eyes?

how can I get dark circles under my eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

use makeup so as you can get rid of them when needs be

heroin + insomnia

Make mukbang and asmr videos

also dont make threads for something that can be answered in one reply you fucking autist

top kek

you've already got some pretty cool-looking ones, bro

Eyebags come from a lifestyle, it's not a "look" people TRY to acquire, fucking FAggot

become a college student with a low self esteem and a self-sense of down-spiraling failure. Stay up until 4am every morning separating pros and cons of killing yourself and wake up 3 hours later to get ready to go to the same places and work the same shitty job every day. Maybe then you'll get your effay eyebags

queer

whites were a mistake

shitskins rape their daughters and eat other shitskins on a daily basis

Why would you want them? I have them, and I try as hard as possible to not have them. They're ugly as fuck.

who is this qt314?
> i dont care if thats actually a guy

who gave you permission to talk to me gweilo

are u actually chinese , im not the person u were just talking with but curious to see gweilo here

GO TO BED, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!
DUST IS EVERYWHERE, SLEEP.

why do you want them? you don't look more "cool" you just look not trustworthy. I have them since birth and people always assuming I do speedballs and shit

go to bed at three and wake up at six every day

Trust me you don't want it
Especially as a guy

why do inbred white people look like white skinned blacks?

I've already tried that, but I just ended up grumpy and annoying to be around, but more importantly I never got any dark circles around my eyes

Why?

I can't get rid of my dark circles because genetics, and everyone asks me if I do drugs or if I stay awake all night. It's really awkward when it's your boss asking. I'm pretty sure that I missed job opportunities because of that.

she talks like she's 14 years old, but age is just a number

lol what a faggot reading so deep into shit posts, a lot of cringey shit gets posted on this board thats what makes it fun and given them negative responses makes it better

Don't bother OP, you're pretty cute as it is.

But if anything else fails you can go with make up.

>everyone asks me if I do drugs or if I stay awake all night
very effay

Well, I don't really care about being effay. All I want is to look like a normal person, not a vampire.

This guy nailed it, though I will add you can have a high self-esteem and contemplate nicer things, but you have to stay up until 5am and wake 2 hours later to make up for it.

take 300mg+ caffeine a day
take vyvanse / adderall
stay up all night jacking off
fuck I really ruined my life. everybody thinks im some drug addict

post dark circles pls

threemilk T, Youtuber.
youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ

Where did you get this rare agatha?

This r9k thread a long time ago how did this shit make it to here

Rate my progress please

allergies and dehydration worked for me for a long time

crying aswell

Why would you want them? I look depressed, stressed, worn down, tired, creepy, and overly serious and dramatic because of mine.

That did it for me, idk, maybe be stressed out too.

>I look depressed, stressed, worn down, tired, creepy, and overly serious and dramatic
oh man, very effay

v edgy teenager

she/he is cute

smoke alot of kush

Be a college student

>i have never seen a black person in my life

>dust is everywhere, sleep.
Partrician

is this you OP? how many hours of sleep do you get?

>Move to a dangerous city
>Become a welfare social worker
>Deal in human misery
>When you're lying in bed at night and you close your eyes, see the face of your client's little girl, the one with the rosy cheeks and wispy blond hair, the one that got beat to death by her father.
>Drink

Works like a fucking charm, man!

look at negro albinos then look at european albinos lmao

You probably can't pull them off. They're like bomber jacket's. Only a few can pull them off but when you can it's Veeky Forums AF.

I purposefully grew myself some eye rings when I was 17. So I sat really close to my screen with the brightness all the way up and all the lights in the room off and my eyes open as wide as possible, and I stayed up really late like that, sleeping like shit. I already had insomnia and get allergies, so that helped too, but mainly just causing strain on your eyes however possible does it. They're a lot less dark after a few years, but there's still a good amount of purple coming from the center, especially around the nose.

Doesn't your eyesight go to shit if you do that?

I'm not sure, probably though, although I don't think it would have a really major negative impact, and you'd still probably be able to see okay. I always had good eyesight and didn't notice any difference though. It's probably just one of those things where you have to decide if fashion or health is more important for you.

I played too much cs 1.6 as a kid and now I permanently have them

sexy boy, i will try this out

smoke cigarettes/weed, rail some adderall, moistourize the other parts of your face, make friends with people who always let you down..

posting the goddess of dark bags

she's so cute

Keep them they are cute

嗰啲鬼佬黐咗線

I got a combo of dark eyelids, big eyebrows, and good sized bags under my eyes from having horrible allergies 24/7. Sleep doesn't really affect whether or not I have them but they can be more pronounced when I don't sleep. Also smoke like a pack a day and occasionally have a stimulant bender for a day or two but that's all the drugs I do. I quite like the look (this picture really doesn't do it justice) but everyone automatically assumes I'm sketchy as hell, kids asked me how much cigs I smoked even when I was 10 years old, it's hard to get a job even though my resume is stacked, and everyone assumes I'm fucked up all the time. to be fair though I kinda like those connotations it puts out but it's hard to appear professional when I need to. all in all would recommend 9/10, fastest track to getting them would probably be to become addicted to meth

>goddess of dark bags
>not eliza
shiggy

waifu desu

is this agatha

ew

talk crap post bags

there is a cream that you can get from sephora

I don't have bags because I'm not ugly user

you'll never be Veeky Forums you'll forever be uninteresting and trustworthy looking

be tired, depressed and work too much

tldr: be miserable

light application of bleach
get a towel, dab some bleach on and rub it under your eyes

>Eyebags come from a lifestyle
not true, many people are born with them, they're genetic

How do I get rid of mine?

Cum

Dude, just use a concealer. Get yourself one in salmon red and one in your skin color, layer them.

I already have

no i am Brazilian

konichiwa taco burrito soccer

This. For some strange reason if that the rare people without even a hint of a shadow under their eyes look dumb and almost naive.

huehuehue

rough day?

Sounds like an understatement

get it off your chest, you're anonymous after all

I'm not effay. I just lurk here a little bit. I dress like an old man. And not in the hipster sense. I'm a 25 year old walking around in Hawaiian shirts, ill fitting khakis, and baseball caps like a god damn retiree. Used to wear dress boots and ties, but it's been awhile since I've given a fuck. I come from a small midwestern town, and it wasn't until a recent vacation that I realized what this city is doing to me. I keep hearing gunshots in this place. I am always on and alert. I never leave my house without my .38. I drive like a fucking psychopath. And this is all before I get to my job. My motherfucking job. It's a soul crushing attempt to stay on top of 45 to 55 clients, all broke parents in need of cash, assist them with what little we have to offer, and hold them to program rules. What we give them ain't shit. TANF in this state for a single mom with two kids is $383 a month. The cheapest rent in the shittiest studio in the worst hood in the city is $425 at least.

>i'm not effay
me neither I just lurk here to know how to draw effay characters
>I come from a small midwestern town, and it wasn't until a recent vacation that I realized what this city is doing to me. I keep hearing gunshots in this place. I am always on and alert. I never leave my house without my .38. I drive like a fucking psychopath. And this is all before I get to my job. My motherfucking job. It's a soul crushing attempt to stay on top of 45 to 55 clients, all broke parents in need of cash, assist them with what little we have to offer, and hold them to program rules. What we give them ain't shit. TANF in this state for a single mom with two kids is $383 a month. The cheapest rent in the shittiest studio in the worst hood in the city is $425 at least.
oooh fuck I'm sorry man. I've never heard gunshots in my live and I never want to hear gunshots. What do you consider driving like a psychopath? Are you searching for another job?

That pic is actually a pretty accurate assessment

Working on it

she actually nailed it
fuck i love her even more now

ciggy wiggys are better for baggy waggies

when I smoked spliffs I had some dank bags tho

Ive had dark circles my entire life and been made fun of because of it

also it looks like im about to cry

love the hair :D

are these baggy enough for Veeky Forums

>defending Jews
dropped

?Z

How do I get rid of dark circles? I look ill.

Listen to Grouper, a lot.

so how exactly could you pull off dark circles under eyes

Drink more water. LOTS MORE. For real. Less soda and other dark liquids. Bro science for sure, but I swear that did it for me and most of my family has genetic dark bags under their eyes. It's like a junkie invention at reunions lol

I'd that doesn't do it, go get a sleep study to see if you're sleeping normally. I wasn't and I got a CPAP machine and that and drinking more water changed my life.