Does anybody really fucking like Sambas?

Does anybody really fucking like Sambas?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HOG8X
onitsukatiger.com/us/en-us/tokuten/p/0010141695.9001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

high school core garbage

>Its the yo guys I just got a GTI starter pack

Yes, GOAT

These are beautiful

Can't beat the classics

Based sambas will never not be class

white ones are better but yeah i love em

they look best beat and I actually really like skating them but I'm not sure how much support they give

i mean they are okay if you don't want gats

Why the fuck do you want a shitty part of suede and nubuck on the front of low shoes? You'd be better off getting gazelles lmao.

I love GATs and their derivatives.
Onitsuka Tigers are badass too.

i just got the white ones last week and i'm incredibly pleased with them. They go with everything.

Are these the best alternatives for MMM GAT's?
Highly considering picking up a white pair

No these are not an alternative to GAT's. This is not a sneaker that is anything more than just a beater.

Only ones I ever liked but they were of course near impossible to get

same, I've been wearing the white sambas for almost a year now and they're by far my favorite sneaker I've ever worn. And im 24 years old. Plus whenever i go into the city ppl especially asians are intimidated and don't fuck with me because they assume i know martial arts

help anons did I buy a samba fakes? Their toebox looks clowny and big af. Maybe it's just a case of wearing em off a bit, what do you think?

another one

yes. most of the other classic adidas leather sneakers are just as nice though

cheeki breeki honestly don't know if they're fake but fake sambas would be more authentic to the slavic/south American rich poverty vibe they give off

should I get white or black sambas?

for terrorwave and eastern euro immigrant-core?

Never seen a tongue like that. Mines ribbed like in the op.

>>>
nah the tongue im p/sure is the same as on the adidas website

In person sambas look much better, dig my custom white and light grey suede ones

I dont think they're fake but Adidas have been pushing out a new Samba recently and it looks just like this. Weird toebox and clearly lower quality leather along with a weird font on the gold lettering. Makes me glad i bought my pair in 2013 with the blue stamp on the short tongue.

i never stop posting on that board that sambas are bad, bad leather, bad quality.

i love adidas SAMba but i need advice what kind of clothes i need for dress with him , sorry about my english :(

where can i get these

cant even compare

I dont like how the cushion feels on my right foot wearing my samba
left foot feels great and is comfy. Right foot is shit.
Do I have asymmetrical size feet or something?

They are 37$ beaters.

OP is Samba classics and those are the newer versions of the originals sambas

Normcore with slim fitted pants (not skinny)

Guys is it okay for a 23 yr old guy to wear sambas ?

Of course best trainer for indoor/hard surface football.

I like Gazelles more

heres some inspo OP

37 ? more 70

The fuck are you puting in your body

are the sambas gonna be the next stan smiths
should i even get them even if i dont play football

dont get the ones with the long tongue, those are shit quality

ok anons so I've bought a new pair and I'm gonna return the ones I've shown you.

Basically user was right, the old ones are much much better, the silhouette is wayyy slimmer, the new model seems bulky and plastic. Other diferrences i've noticed:

- the old ones are stitched slightly different, the SAMBA golden letters are carved rather than just painted as it is in the new ones

- on feet there is SO MUCH difference, where the old ones feel tight and comfy, and the new model is like these cheap football/soccer shoes that you can buy in any sports retail.

- the new toebox is so ugly it made me basically regret my purchase and go for the oldies

- the new ones have a brown sole where the old ones have it like yellow-ish

full album:
>imgur.com/a/HOG8X

these i've found out so far, i'll update the list in short time

I prefer these in suede, the black leather looks bad

I picked them up for 37 donaldaroos on amazon. Once they go full meme will they sell at retail price. Like green tab smiths. The blackgum colorway which is beter was like 50$.

it's not fake, the one with the red logo on the tongue are leather and they are the old ones, the one with the blue logo are synthetic and the new ones, also available in white

sure. they're light and 100% comfy right out of the box.
the soles do wear-out quickly though

I dont like the cushion

at the instep?

The cushion about middle of my foot on the inner side

kek ok. that would be the instep user

no user you're wrong the red logo ones are the new ones, you can find them on the adidas website, plus both are made of leather

I mean, I have a pair, but I dont like them.

I've been an auth Vans guy ever since highschool and I'm now 24...Jesus. So I really want to branch out with new shoes/brands.

Might buy my first pair of adidas. Any suggestions? Sambas?
Maybe these?

Depends what you do for work, if you go to uni, etc.

literally bought a pair of sambas for the first time yesterday

super comfy and they look pretty good and only cost me 40 bucks

Requested these as a Christmas present. I usually wear boots.

nah they genuine, just the 2016 model

eh Im not liking those, seem too skater

Anyone else have a adidas suggestion?

Also is it ok for a 24 year old white guy to wear this brand?

>Also is it ok for a 24 year old white guy to wear this brand?

kill yourself

I assume that's a no. Sorry I asked.

woah, just found these. Anyone like? I like... onitsukatiger.com/us/en-us/tokuten/p/0010141695.9001

I'm going to wear them with AA dropcrotchy sweats. I needed sneaks.

It's perfectly acceptable. Asking about whether it's acceptable like it matters is why you should drink everything under the sink or take a bath with a toaster

hey how do those compare to Sambas?
do they feel similar?

Let me just explain something to you. I'm really not with it when it comes to "fashion". Never was. I'm just now starting to care a little more about how I dress. Only ever wore vans before so I don't know much about shoes at all.

fuck I just ordered these, arriving tomorrow. Did I fuck up badly? Or can these be rescued?

Yeah and you sound like a chickenshit cuck asking if something acceptable or not. Lurk more and figure out how to pay attention to clothing and how it fits together to form a cohesive outfit and then figure out what you like in certain clothes and how they make up outfits and then go get pieces that fit what you like

Asking 'is it ok if x race of x age wears x brand' isn't fashion, it's being a little bitchboy that cannot think for herself

I'm a bitchboy actually and I do have trouble thinking for myself.
I take the opinions of Veeky Forums seriously. Not even baiting here

Well the way I see it you've got two options. Lurk and read these opinions and use a little bit of critical thinking to pick them apart and figure out why you like what, or become a drone and buy whatever shitty flavor of the month exists and have people tell you to kill yourself

Not the guy but who hurt you annon?
And as for 'the guy' take baby steps friendo. As long as you're beginning to develop critical thought patterns (even if they are stolen or proxy to start out) you will progress with time.

who cares

slavs wear fake adidas anyway, and since the only reason people buy these is to cosplay as slavs and do terrorwave, fake ones (if they are fake, idk) fit the bill better than the real ones

>Not the guy but who hurt you annon?

I spent a long time with an identity crisis so, myself

Blindly following advice doesn't help. If someone had said 'yes, it's fine for a 24 year old white male to wear these' you're thinking too much about the stigma between either being white or old and wearing shoes which you perceive as either only for young people or for a certain ethnic group, instead of thinking: do these shoes fit a purpose and if they do what elements do I like about them so I can also compare alternatives, etc

Bought them off the adidas website, don't think they're fake

so why are you replying to a guy who is questioning the authenticity of his adidas and then asking if you fucked up?

are you gay?

comparison poster here, yup imho its a really big difference, and I would return them if I were you

I am the chickenshit guy from before.
I found these shoes without anyone recommending them to me.
I like them and might buy them, what's your opinion on these?

Yes the old style.

Well these definitely have some similarities with sambas. Just side by side compare them. Do you want sambas for mostly suede or these for mostly leather, which has a better tongue, sole, which has a better colorscheme for what you want to wear it with, are the lines distracting, how is the silhouette, etc

Just ask yourself questions until you find out for yourself

Cheers, I might do so. Need to find a place that sells the orgiinals here

Might be Samba inspo

samoas are more my thing

the busenitz are the real GOATS

thats siiik

You would think some people here would atleast hide that they are 14

I use them for lifting and indoor soccer. I don't think they are /fa. White ones are better.

the pigskin ones are very nice looking

all of you die please
thanks for bumping the goat samba thread but fuck off for bringing this shit here

Long or short tongue?

I thought I wanted the long tongue but I ended up cutting it down

Where the fuck do I cop that jacket

sambas for life

40 year old 5-a-side players.

These look ugly af. High school cuck core

beyond awful

Garbage tier