Shoe Collection Thread

Post em.

Other urls found in this thread:

vim.com/products/faranzi-mens-fold-down-zipper-boots-black-blue-fb4785-1?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=18008195461&gclid=CNGa1YSl9M8CFYhbhgod7AQHrA
paperplaneshk.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3dovd1clLJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=0mQW9aWkKl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

W2C down left bruv?

Ew wtf

Can't even remember where I got them. I think the brand is "tut". They were like $40usd.

Post yours.

w2c top left? exactly what i've been looking for. how is the quality?

yoooo id on those fur-lined boots on far left?

here ya go.

vim.com/products/faranzi-mens-fold-down-zipper-boots-black-blue-fb4785-1?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=18008195461&gclid=CNGa1YSl9M8CFYhbhgod7AQHrA

fuckin nice. how is the sizing?

Theyre some Calvin Klein combat-boots I bought for about $80usd from a Nordstrom Rack a couple years back. I couldn't find them online anywhere. The leather is cracked up quite a bit and the sole is very worn down. However, they're 2 years old and have been in rain, snow, dirt, mud, etc. Theyve been good beaters.

Really nice. Got the size i wear with all my other shoes and wore them all through last winter without a problem.

thinking of adding some oxfords and low top converse

University student

those rain boots are so cute

are those the only shoes you own?? :O

Shoes

Just picked these up today...

Thinking about getting these. Never heard of the brand but they look cool.

are timbs good?

you from new york?

yes

Then you good senpai.

more sneaks than michael jordan himself

ignore the garbage pic, theres no natural light atm.
all i really want to add are boots for winter.

Thank you
Yea I'm a minimalist, plus I used to have nike frees, vans, and superstars but I got over the sneaker with every outfit meme

might just cop these

perfect, i personally don't like rts but the rest is my ideal ozweego collection

who's that faggot

pretty solid what are the derbies

posting

cp derby shine

reposting img from previous thread
I have a thrift shop addiction

Those Black suede chelseas are beautiful

w2c green shoes on bottom row?

w2c top right?

Common Project Officer Boots

Does anyone have any experience with Paperplanes shoes?
paperplaneshk.com/

Which NB model are those?

Sell me the Creams senpaiiii

Thinking of adding some sambas

And this if i have the money

Shoulda kept it to yourself, now everyone will have them

probably "tuk" actually

this would be beautiful if they were arranged by color baka

Sambas are tight, yo. Do it.

Which is better, the ultra boost or the Nike

ive said this once and i'll say this again

gel lytes look like fucking shape ups man

shape ups!!!

Not him but I've had both racers and UBs and the UBs are way better. The racers are significantly lighter, but in terms of an everyday walking shoe I'd pick UBs. Super comfy.

I love Prison Issues

The ones in the middle right I've used for almost 6 years now and they're still holding up. Also I didn't get to lacing the boots yet, I'm waiting for my seal fat to arrive so I can water proof them before lacing.

Idk man i mean it's just you

youtube.com/watch?v=3dovd1clLJ4

I only wear about half of these..
Too current rotation are my visvims, sock darts. And green/blk gel lyte
Note: I took out both the yeezy insoles and replace them with my superfeet insoles since I have a high arch. Only the black one is fake and I rarely wear them now.

The ones I actually wear

Why buy fake Yeezys at all?
It really says ' yes I'm a hype beast, but no I don't have money, who will even notice'

I first bought them to compare with my moonrocks and for the hell of it since i had the funds to spare.

Why buy real yeezys? I automatically assume every pair I see is fake because it has been copied to death.

i got them on the first release. even i dont wear my turtledoves that often anymore because so many fakes are out.

theyre K1X patrick mohr, might be able to find them on ebay

I know, I fell for the Ugg meme

here's what im missing from my collection the mexico 66s were on sale but sold out in my size. Also, viberg are doing whole cut chelseas now.

A famous German artist and avid fan of vintage tractors.

he is numero uno
youtube.com/watch?v=0mQW9aWkKl0

This is like the home run of basic bitch.

Eshay adlay i knew I'd see this post

Thank you! Those were my first SLP shoe purchase. Love em to death.

99% sure the moonrocks are fake too

tried on those this weekend
the 40mm heel makes me look like puss in boots

i like this colorway better

or this one...

OP here, if I could only have one I'd probably pick the UB's. They're more comfortable and appear to hold up better than the Racers. Also I can slip the UB's on in seconds while Racers require me to re-lace every time. I'm contemplating selling the Black racers to get Black UB's instead if I can get them for under $150. I bought my white ones at $130 shipped and I feel around that price they're worth it. Retail price for them is just retarded and Adidas is making a killing.

The only pros the Racers have over the UB's is that they're cheaper and the colorful knits always look better on the Racer silhouette.

Okay brothers, I'm a brownie bohy who recently decided to ditch the sneaker meme in fits, well more so that I want to break away from it being in every fit. I want to get into boots, I was thinking of starting of copping a pair of Clark Desert Boot's black leather or suede. I already have a pair of derbies, can you guys suggest me some Desert Boot brands or boots in general. I want to go for a minimalist look.

utter shite

Yeah, my And1s totally look cooler than those. They look like you have a prescription for them.

im a sucker for bisubim

Here's the tall boot shelves. Some kids in town called me a spaceman for wearing Alien stompers and I ended up running after them while drunk on Saturday. You know, as you do.

I'm in the process of sorting out my collection at the minute, so excuse the thin nature of this post. Been giving away a lot of my shoes recently as I've ran out of fucking attic space, it's become a problem.
Sorry dude, but the moonrocks are fake as well. I have a pair that I got at drop, and they look /nothing/ like this. The soles are a lot flatter and wider, the part where you slide your foot in looks way off as well. I'll post some comparisons tomorrow if I remember. Hope you didn't pay too much for them user.

>Advice for people who want to buy Yeezys:
Don't do it, save your money, and buy a pair of fakes from Ali Express or some shit for 50$ if you want them so badly, the later fakes are actually pretty 10/10, can't really fault them.

Mines

It's mostly cause you're looking at them from your point of view. It's all skewed that way.

I wear them with plain black SLP denim and the motorcycle denim and they're perfect.

574's

what are the white nikes? are those the nike stans?

Bampu

the nikes ive owned for like 6 years, got the yeezys, most of the boats ive owned for over 2 years, and the sandals ive had for 6 years too. pretty shit collection but i'll start building more on it soon

the black leather clarks are a good choice I have a pair myself but I also use a nice pair of combat boots for work.

I think they need some cleaning

BROOKLYN

Pretty happy with what I have right now but would like to add some brown leather sidezips, ideally SLP santiags. Too bad seemingly everything I see only comes in black leather or tan suede.

>alien stompers
>drunkenly chasing little shits

My man

i dig these

Should I get crocodile or alligator loafers?

Great collection

What are those tan sidezips?

Ayy I have those same brown Dr Martens at the top right

Thanks

The tan sidezips are Alexander McQueen

:^)

Also how do y'all feel about this pair of shoes?

That is a beautiful collection, I agree santiags would be a great addition to it.

what size are the acronym af1s and would u sell

Company is pretty tight imo.