Grid/chart thread

>ctrl+f
>no chart thread

i would do waywt but i lost my phone

auuugughhhhghhghghhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

these threads are fucking cancer

Why the fuck would you wear a Nike baseball cap and Adidas sweatpants with a Thrasher shirt and Vans Classic ???

Fucking change your pants, and ditch the hat - if not get something more fitting of the style you're trying to portray with those sleazy ass shoes lmao.

i'm making a dyed flecktarn soon

A straight sword and a mace is just redundant. You need a pole arm and a weapon for the melee.

upgrade to cps and you are good

w2c jumper?

those are some fuckin cheeky pants, wish I had them back in high school

get yourself a pair of nice ankle-high white trainers instead of those millenial memeshoes.

What t-shirt is that?

1/2

oh god what the fuck

2/2
fucked up the sizing on this one bad but w/e

?

r8 & h8 boyos

Post a fit or fuck off, these threads don't belong here

Does Veeky Forums not have a mod or janitor or anything to clean these shit threads up

Ave maria

allo

N I C E

h&m's division line

This is the most basic fit i've ever seen. Looks like what an npc in gta would wear.

w2c striped shirts? i've been looking around everywhere for some, never could find any. anybody have a clue?

Wtc that shirt

i still sell overpriced drugs in your stairwell

underrated

norse projects. i got it in their copenhagen store and i just checked and can't find it on their website but they have a few that look similar

W2c hat?

i like that sweater

agoraclothing.com

wtc sweater!!

h&m, good luck finding it

only good ones here.

popov is american, suka

Shirt: Walmart George with sleeves rolled, Black

Pants: Adriano Goldschmeid "Stevie Cuff" cuffed, Black

Overcoat: Alessandro Dell'Acqua Beige

Shoes: 1461 Black

Sweater: Obey Hoodie with minimalist skull in top right black

You look like a stereotypical Veeky Forums poster from 2013 haha

w2c pants?

Nice watch

who the fuck cares numale faggot

uniqlo selvedge

>takes an art class once

I feel like if you're in a day-to-day self defense situation, you're good like this. You have the sword for light-armored enemies, and if some salty lower-ranking templar cucks pull up in heavy armor, you bash the shit outta them with your mace. DEUS VULT

depends on the weather tho

w2c jacket, it's awesome!

how you can tell if someone started skateboarding in 2014.

why do you always post this?

well youre not wrong

this confuses me

just started actively caring about my outfits this week lads, no exaggeration. first time on Veeky Forums. just trying to look better than 3/4 of the population. am i succeeding?

I personally don't like thick frames, but sure. The fit is the most important thing though no matter what you wear.

w2c jacket?

Shiieeeet, sometimes i wear dress shoes with my tracksuit when out with the lads
Am i a living meme Veeky Forums