Enjoy, courtesy of r/Streetwear

Enjoy, courtesy of r/Streetwear

imgur.com/a/c74YK

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/c74YK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit, ahahahaha

>bunching van beirendonck in with all these ugly no name wastes of oxygen who cant dress for shit
i usually dont give a shit bout leddit, but this has to stop

I get it that some white guys have problem with feeling masculine and tough, but not like this...

Most of these are just buff black guys.

Veeky Forums is no better than /r/mfa

We are better then r/streetwear, not that that is an accomplishment.

Except it is. If someone who's fat posts their fit on /r/mfa, they'll get words of encouragement. If they post it here, they'll get people telling them to fuck off and lose weight.

Now what's better, having people accept the fact that you're fat and telling you that you look good, or having people tell you that you're fat and you need to do something about it?

Sure, the latter may hurt your feelings, but it's better to have your feelings hurt than to be suffering from type 2 diabetes.

agreed, mfa and streetwear are way too nice and almost never give criticism

You guys here on Veeky Forums are just so desperate for our attention, aren't you? But you know what? Most of us only browse here occassionally and we couldn't care less. So have fun wasting your time laughing...

>us
>our

Kys

That's why /p/ is so great for photography.

The criticism on there is brutal harsh and direct, but genuine as fuck.

>imgur.com/a/c74YK

Jesus what is this monstrosity

Both /p/ and Veeky Forums have so many people talking out of their ass that any criticism is completely useless.

What's with Reddit and sucking Supreme's dick?

I have noticed a huge similarity between p and fa. On p everyone talks like a master photographer yet all the pictures that get posted are pure uninspired shit. On fa everyone talks like a fashion guru but just take a look at waywt

This so mucherino desufalamadingdonbukakeshalamadamakingkongpingpong.

>bootleg action bronson

you are wrong
waywt's of Veeky Forums are basically cringe threads

goddammit
can unattractive people be Veeky Forums?
because then I'm fucked

yea i was 240 lbs at 6'1 when i first started lurking. if i had stayed on mfa would prob be the same weight. im 155 now because of this board.

>what's wrong, user?
>could it be you're craving my McNoogies?

Why the fuck would anyone make this thread? Do you post pictures of other sites or just reddit?

>hur dur point and laugh anons

>imgur.com/a/c74YK
putting Ferg in there at the end is brutal

breh

legitimately cant tell if people seriously wear shit like this out in public or if theyre just playing dress-up to take a fit pic and post online

Where can I cop these pants?

Um lol? You want to "kys" me? It's spelled "kiss" you illiterate moron. Stupid Veeky Forums kids. Oh and I don't even know you, so of course I don't want to kiss you.

Came to say this.

I got as far as him and decided it must all be trash.

most of these guys are chubby...even most of the black guys

His face makes him look like an autistic child

gr8 b8

But its normal fit. I mean, its shit but nothing special so

Jesus I hate this fit

BIG NARSTIE
MANZ A FISH CUZ

check out the boy socks tho

BDL WE OUT HERE

>that seventh image
Shit, he copped the infamous green hill zone hoodie

they are all either fat numales or cholos

that guy is from vancity yo

This would look great if he wasn't shaped like an egg.

how the fuck could anybody possibly think this shit looks good

seriously i'm fucking baffled

replace the yeezy's and yeah

lmao found it

>throwing in lord fergivicious with these fucking numales
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this kid is everything i hate about modern tumblr "fashion" kids

>ASSC
>Fat
>Short
>Ultra Boosts
>Skin tight jeans on stumpy tree trunk legs
>Terrible, awkward posture
>Jordans

Is this a joke account or serious? He even has a pic of himself eating. He checks so many boxes that I can't imagine this is real.

>this thread

you forgot
>canadian

>When you find a pose you like

numale faggot

Looks like the type of faggot who obsesses over shit like bacon and beards because "muh manliness"

we're supposed to be beating off to this shit right

probably, I'm ugly as fuck but people seem to think I'm cool/dress well - seems to be in how you carry yrself more than anything

fatties can fuck off though

supreme needs to fucking stop

A few months ago Veeky Forums would jerk off over some of these fits. Retarded trend hopping faggots.

>insecure autistic rejects making fun of people who at least trying to fit in

this thread again

It's funny how most people here critisize them for being fat and not because the fit is trash. Because we are not better than them really, in the end we are just those weird guys who like 'fashion' and stay all day here, doing absolutely nothing.

who the fuck spotted and photographed a dirty stoner in Christiania and somehow thought that other people would use this as fashion inspo?

What the fuck am I looking at

I never actually went into the waywt threads is this seriously how they dress themselves

Hottie desu

what the fug is that haircut lmao

this guy looks awesome

>nigga too fat for shoelace belt he used the clothesline lmao

>guy in brown bomber
>"and this is the face I make when I deepthroat"

best fit in the entire album

not bad desu
look at the gaylord in the back

yeah me too im subbed there for the shitposts but I never went to the wiwt threads and seeing them now they're really awful

MFA is pretty bad about criticism, streetwear has 0 problem shitting on perceived bad fits though

The problem is that they have pretty dumb standards for what a bad fit is.

I followed him for a lulz but didn't expect him to follow me back.

hes got more following than followers
heavy indication he'll follow back

omg are u real kmao

Fuck off back to lereddit where you belong

Does r/streetwear dislike Veeky Forums as much as people on here dislike them?

They don't, but most of them use Veeky Forums as well. You can tell by certain threads and word choices that anons use.

why are tripfags on this board reddit tier

i used to smoke all the time in that pink alley before they painted it, was a perfectly fine alley where no one cared about shit
and now its a dumb instagram spot

fuck

r/streetwear is complete and utter garbage, run by people who think that shoving a bunch of shit they found in thrift shops and their dad's closet will somehow make them a fashion genius when they smear their ill-fitting crap onto their bodies. Top it all off with a bunch of fifteen year-old white kids thinking it's totally fine to toss around NIGGA NIGGA SENPAI SENPAI LMAO

I don't get it, you're taking a fucking portrait shot right, you set up your camera and everything

WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T HE MOVE ALL HIS KIDS' SHIT OVER 3 FEET OUT OF THE FUCKING FRAME

aren't those shoes valentino

he obviously thought it added some visual value, i highly doubt it's just laziness

he was probably going for the dadcore thing so posed with some of his wifes son's toys.

So just like Veeky Forums then?

Hype 2 Diabetes

subtle

Where is this from

this kids is Richmond tier fuccboi lmao

>making fun of /r/Streetwear

you Veeky Forumsggots are no better

>I have successfully mated with a female

dior i think