Does mewing actually work? Is there hope for late puberty fags like me that started it at 17?

Does mewing actually work? Is there hope for late puberty fags like me that started it at 17?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mewiwhat?

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
This is what I'm talking about.

It worked for tony, on right its his brother

It works to some extent, but if you're 18+ your facial growth might already have stopped. However I don't know if it works the same with late pubery (I assume you're one of those guys that look 12 when they're 17 and suddenly turn handsome as fuck after high school) I would reccomend you to do it anyway but be careful when doing it and make sure it doesn't hurt, you don't want TMJ

Ok, so I get what it does but the dude didn't explain how to do it. As far as it goes I can see it helping simply because you're using the muscles in your face in a specific way to build them for contour and shape.

It's easy, all you have to do is keep your tounge at the top of your roof, your lips together and your teeth too (not clenching your jaw, just keeping them together) and that along with good posture should help you breathe better, and have a better jaw.

if you arent mewing, what are you doing?

i would legit kill myself if i ended up in that situation

>at the top of your roof

You mean mouth?

Kek, yes, roof of your mouth I mean.

What you should be doing:
Say "nnn" like you would say it in word "sing". The part of your that touches the roof of your mouth stays there and also put the rest of your tobgue on the roof. It won't fit compeletely but its ok, just make sure your tongue covers as much of the roof of your mouth as possible.

Sounds retarded.
Exercise and lose your cheek fat instead.

Had to set the speed to 1.25x to make it semi-bearable. This guy is a bullshit artist. Just accept your genetics or get surgery if you're so insecure.

Also, this.

Dentist here.

Your mandible reaches it's adult size at about 20 years. Before that yes you can affect the growth to some extent but mostly during prepubertal and to lesser extent during pubertal growth. In other words, if you're browsing Veeky Forums it's most likely too late 4u. Also normal oral habits = teeth slightly apart when resting, no lip biting, mouth breathing, finger sucking etc, those will fuck you up.

they both look like shit

What's so bad about TMJ? I'm pretty sure I have it, my jaw clicks whenever it moves to the left or right but it doesnt hurt.

But you aren't orthodontist, have you talked about it with orthodontists?

TMJ is a joint. Everybody has 2 of them

Tom Cruise had fucking jaw surgery.

He's talking about TMJ disorder you stupid cunt.

Hurts like hell but my jaw is Affleck level and the pain killers are great.

yes

yes you fucking faggot
start mewing right now
i wish i had knew about this when i was like 12

you will probably see no difference if you are over 16

You don't lose anything by doing it (right) so you can try it.

my wife's son's cousin is about 17 yet looks still like a kid and is probably just starting puberty
will it still work then or 16 is the cutoff for mewing to work?

How do I properly do it tho?

No fucking shit you dumb fuck. My jaw clicks back and forward from constant clenching and I dont see what all the fuss is about.

>What's so bad about TMJ?

I have TMJ-induced tinnitus and sinus issues.

Don't be a retard.
Facial changes during puberty are normal.
With or without mewing.

Exercise while you're young. Don't want to be stuck as manlet.

anyone who believes tongue position is gonna change your bone structure is beyond retard

There is no proof it works for adults. The concept is that based on corrections done with children, the same results can theoretically be achieved with adults. Even so, you're better off forming proper habits with a chance of it working than doing nothing to improve at all.

if youre late pube
get on mk-677
thank me l l8ter

The guy at the back has a widows peak, the otger one doesn't. Very improbable that that would be iherited one time and the other time not. Also the chin.

you don't know how genetics work do you?

newfag to Veeky Forums

>Been insecure about my jawline for quite a while.
>don't know why.not crazy about my looks or anything.
>Just found out about Mewing
>Be 22 and it might not change anything.

I don't know if that's mewing but i chew gum a lot and my muscle in my jaw got a lot stronger. Comes out more when i flex them

>mouth breather for life
why didn't anyone tell me

pfff hahaha

>asks if bullshit thing actually "works"
>uses picture of someone who got plastic surgery
rip

jaw implants m8

2,000-4,000 bucks USD. shiet mayne.

What, do us poorfags have to go to a third world country to afford it?

>try mewing once
>2 hours later get fucking lock jaw
t-thanks Veeky Forums