A man gives you a machine that allows you to transport to the shoes of a soldier fighting in World War 2...

A man gives you a machine that allows you to transport to the shoes of a soldier fighting in World War 2. You are allowed to choose any nation and will survive. The only trade off is that when you come back to the modern times you will forever remember everything you saw. Who do you choose?

high ranking american solider on leave who is smashing nippon no pussi on the reg

Finland

It would be hell to remember living in such a small country, being invaded by so many soldiers, and so little space to bury them all.

American WW2 dogfighter. In reality that's some scary fucking shit that I'd almost definitely die doing, but the prospect of guaranteed survival definitely changes things. Maybe be one of the dive bombers, just so I could get the thrill of making that terrifying god damn noise.

Soviet night witch, cute but brave

Japanese suicide bomber, you said i'll survive might as well go down in history as the crispiest pilot

Oh, being a super confident, suave French resistance member smuggling shit around Paris sounds cool as fuck too.

For real, high ranking American officer smashin Australian bunda during the war and that Japanese sushi poonani after

American from normandy to Berlin. Get to see D day. Smash European pussy in every country as you liberate villages. That or Russian coming west. Lots of suffering but you know you'd survive, get to see Stalingrad, rape your way through Germany.

Or just being shot down and laughed at by whoever picks you up.

Id definitly do a nazi on the eastern front.

>eating corposes of dead enemy pows to survive
>throw your brothers in arms off a building because he has a disease
>see all of your comrades die off
>see the rest of them freeze to death in a gulag

I would like it because it'd justify me being edgy as fuck forever.

A ruskie soldier stuck in Stalingrad during the siege. Or a volkssturm during the fall of Berlin. I want to tell stories when I come back.

I'll be a gurkha please. That or be a member of unit 731 to indulge my desire to torture people.

So edgy

>Unit 731

Edgiest post of the year. Why would someone willingly fuck his own mind for the rest of his life, unless you are a literal psychopath you wouldn't enjoy it one bit.

Dutch Resistance.
I cap Nazis and try to find a young Audrey Hepburn to give the fucc to.

Kursk. Probably as a tiger commander, become an ace in a day and score my self a ppsh 41 to keep Ivan off my damn tank

So many choices.

Audie Murphy, Kanno "The Motherfucking Bulldog" Naoshi (just for "Prince Kanno"), Lafayette-Pool, Dmitry Loza, Polish Resistance, a Pole in 303 Squadron, literally ANY German trooper serving with Rommel in North Africa (bonus points: Be one of the staff officers UNDER Rommel or part of the Ramcke Brigade or Hans Joachim Marseille)...

Why must I pick only one. I'd kill to be in ANY SOLDIER'S shoes.

Well, almost anyone's shoes. I wouldn't want to be a guard in the concentration camps or gulags unless it was one of the badasses who escaped it. Or part of Mengele's Unit or Unit 731.

>mfw I'd rather pick Iwo Jima on the IJA's side or a political commissar of the Soviet Union over Mengele or Unit 731

How is that a tradeoff? German, preferably SS. I'd be a surviving SS-veteran, how cool isn't that? Or is it just a memory deal? Id so, I'd go Japanese just for the cultural experience.

German General.

So I can create a conspiracy to feed Hitler and the SS false data about troop movements. So we can then shift everything to the eastern front. Letting the Americans and British get to eastern Germany first. Avoiding the splitting of Europe, for 40 years.

Ayyyyyy mein Negger

I'm not a psychopath, I'm just a sadist and a medically curious physical anthropologist. I'm very curious about pain, and I'd love to do research on it and eventually find out if there is a way to turn it off. Who better to perform this research on than people who would die by Japanese hands anyway?

This. This is the best possible choice.

Most of them fucking died m8, usually horribly

>make lifelong friends
>lose 90% of them to torture and mutter
>yfw Pierre never comes back from the supply drop and you never know what happened to him

>not just telling them the future so Germany wins and Israel never happens

I'd be an Italian Bersaglieri. I'd get to wear a funny hat and ride around on a motorcycle.

Honestly Israel should have been the German solution from the start. Anschluss the area and deport all the Jews to there. At least for the sake of public opinion.

some Spaniard conscript in their 3 year civil war. And spend the rest of WW2 unaffected in my comfy siesta reading the headlines of the shitstorm ravaging Europe.

you would be very hungry though

>Not part of glorious Doctor Mengele's unit
Scared?

I'd neck you just like you'd neck me desu
But at least I have mercy

Human medical experimentation is not my thing, and using unwilling subjects creeps me the fuck out.

I'm already willing to see warcrimes, so it it isn't an issue of will or ethics.

Hitler wanted to send the jews to Israel.

Perfidious Albion kept it from happening.

U.S. para in the 82nd, get to shoot me some nazis