Can we get a winter coat/ general coat thread going since the temperature is starting to get colder!

Can we get a winter coat/ general coat thread going since the temperature is starting to get colder!

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

paramo-clothing.com/en-gb/explore-range/?attributes=5A01410B-7BF6-46CC-8A97-FFEA0A577F6E
cheapmonday.com/de/men/coats-jackets/cage-parka/4930751-8512039.1?image=5012670#8512041
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is the north face allowed?
i really really want this jacket for the winter even though it's 500 dollars, it gets cold af here

of course,

looks warm, where you from?

iceland

Don't you, I don't know, have cheaper local option?
And look around. Never pay full price for this kind of clothings.

well, probably, but i really want that particular one, and also it's not even sold out on the north face website and i haven't seen it anywhere used, everywhere for 500

just bought this jacket, 3 layer gore tex.

Could anyone recommend a (hyper)budget winter coat? Thanks in advance.

It never gets below 16C during the day where I live but I'm going to Seoul soon and it'll be 1-6C in the day and like -5C when I'm out at night. What kind of jacket will I need?

Is Carhartt WIP still trendy over there?

That's not a winter coat.

Can i wear this in public without looking autismo?

I've had a Moncler Auburn, like pic, a few years now, and plan to wear it again this year as I really like it.
Is it still effay? Was it ever?

moncler is expensive so its cool,drake wore moncler in hotline bling so normies love it

Something used?

>tfw live in Texas and will only need to wear a light jacket for like 3 weeks in January

Just get an alpha n-3b,cheap as fuck warm as fuck and comfy

>when thinking missing out on wintercore is a good thing

Get an army surplus parka with a good liner
This is a german parka from the 80s

sadboys fuck with moncler if that's your thing

Look for primaloft filled jackets, man
Lightweight and warm
Another option that's heavier but very comfy is a super heavy weight cotton (think of the thickest sweater you've ever worn and quadruple that) lined jacket like the Norse Projects Nunk

i was thinking about getting this nupste for winter

People have always told me that puffy jackets look terrible. Is it because I'm short (5'5")?

puffy jackets are cool no matter your height

W2C

Why do you wear a tablecloth?

aren't those fat moose jackets very thin?

Try not to wear North Face or those kinds of parkas they might be considered out of trend (if you care about that stuff)

I know little about dressing well.

where would I find this, or similar models?

copped

got it from my uncle

in general on ebay or surplus stores
watch out for the correct size because there are different lengths
take a look at other armies parkas and rather get milsurp than knockoffs

What do you guys think of Revolution? (and this jacket)

Was thinking about an overcoat at first as well, but that's a better pick for spring.
Looking for a long clean looking coat/jacket for the cold days now.

/discuss

Have you guys ever heard of Paramo clothing? The guy that invented nikwax created the brand.
The gimmick is that it's not quite was water resistant as other outdoors stuff but is moisture wicking of liquid water rather than just vapor.
Meaning, in theory, you might overall be more dry than in goretex.
I haven't heard any first-hand experience of it, might cop next year.

Paramo doesn't sell coats.

Are you making a distinction between jackets and coats? Because they make a "jacket" that looks like it might be both longer and warmer than the one in OP's pic.

would have been very nice if it wasnt for the fucking hood

I don't see any. Not on their website or on google image search. Goddamn manlets.

paramo-clothing.com/en-gb/explore-range/?attributes=5A01410B-7BF6-46CC-8A97-FFEA0A577F6E

Try Arcteryx, Patagonia or Mountain Hardwear. All are much better than TNF.

Is this coat from Zara effay?

Goddamn manlets couldn't even link properly.

Are they effay tho?

For Paramo's price, why not get Peregrine jackets. Better made, in uk.

Thoughts on woolrich or canada goose?
Any alternatives that look similar?

>tfw i want one of those but im not sure if i should pay 800€

No experience with Woolrich but I own a Canada Goose Expedition jacket and it was worth every penny. Sure you're paying for the brand name as well but you get what they're promising, a fucking warm and comfy jacket with great build quality.

Great resell value as well.

bruh næs að sjá íslending herna

Surplus pea coat -Dirt Cheap
Really warm
Everyone should own one
Every Navy has a version.
Get a bridge coat if you like Shiny buttons and slightly longer cuts.
Great lines
Cheap versions are almost identical to expensive fashion ones and much harder wearing.
Usually wool/poly mix
often Lined with quilted material
If feeling /diy/ you can buy 2 then bleach and dye the spare to the colour of your choice

Copped this recently as weather is getting cold, very comfy and warm

Is that Keegan

kek ur also a hypebeast fag

kek, nice outfit pal

Anyone got any inspo featuring a beige/stone coloured anorak?

come on man, this is clearly a really ugly jacket

Wouldn't someone be nervous about buying a counterfeit jacket? There must be fakes. I would buy a used one but...what if it's fake.

Woolrich is poor quality, if you can afford it get the canada goose, picked one up today cozy af.

Canada Goose isn't easy to fake; material cost is so expensive and they're very good about continually adding anti-counterfeit measures
anybody charing 800 dollars for a 1200 dollar jacket is likely gonna also post all of the proof that it's legit
anybody posting an alibaba jacket would be hard-pressed to prove it

very nice
great way to signal to those in the know "i don't know how to spend money wisely". the prices on moncler are ridiculous.

Makes sense. Thanks!

Anyone own the alpha industries x ace hotel parka? How's the quality? The jacket looks really thin in the pictures, I live in Canada and I don't wanna cop then freeze to death walking to the liquor store.

It's a shell; you're meant to layer under it. The jacket is just to keep the rain and wind out.

just ordered this last night

you should just about never leave a button-down untucked so the front/back "tails" are visible under another layer

where can I find a non boxy m65? The slim fit any good?

layers on layers on layers

i personally hate that coat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Copped. Can't wait for it to get below freezing. This is one of the warmest and most comfortable jackets I've ever worn.

I like dat.
W2C?

it's not that jacket that would make you look autistic

It would be you making the jacket look autistic

Please ID this coat or where I can get one similar

id?

Opinions on this?

awful

>those shoes
>those pants
>that shirt pattern
>that oversized jacket
>that dissonance in texture of the materials
>those colors

Nevermind he fact that even if this is all you are working with, you have no clue how to wear it.

>live where it only gets "cold" for like a week each winter
>leaves don't even change
IT'S NOT FAIR

thats a parka liner not a coat
you wont be able to close it with the buttons

similar to this

God no

looks like dogshit though

Why exactly?

I need a coat for an average snowy winter. If I wear several layers under one of these, will I be okay in the cold?

Also, are TOPMAN coats good quality or nah?

or am I better off getting something like this? I just want a long coat tbqh

Is baejarins beztu pylsur good?

maybe
depends on the average snowy winter, the kind of layering and your personal comfort zone

is this the first winter you'll be experiencing?

nike pants had me dead cunt

topman is garbage quality

don't ever expect to buy something reliable from there

"ColdControl Max hooded puffed
tapestry" found it on gap

Nah I live in Toronto but I wanted a new style of winter jacket. I dont really like the puffed out style anymore.

Saved me big time then, any recs on good long winter coats?

not him but im from iceland, i live in sweden now and bæjarins beztu is one of the things i miss the most

W2C?

thoughts on this TNF jacket?

wrong pic

cheapmonday.com/de/men/coats-jackets/cage-parka/4930751-8512039.1?image=5012670#8512041

completely basic. not at insult, it's just not fashionable, just like my all black atom lt. gets the job done, but won't garner any compliments

Thinking about this, Hawke & Co. What do you guys think? Hood liner is removable.

>spend huge bucks on a Moncler
>it's not even shiny

But why?

what is wrong with keegan, and also there´s literally no hype going for this jacket

Thoughts on this?