Anyone /buzzcut/ who has ideas for styles after it grows a little bit...

anyone /buzzcut/ who has ideas for styles after it grows a little bit? i buzzed my hair like 3 weeks ago and i was just wondering if there any good styles for when it's just a little grown out, like shaving the sides

I was going to make fun of you but I changed my mind because you're a child.

Yes, you should fade the sides while it is growing back out. I hope you learned your lesson. I got a 1 buzz cut before it was a meme and learned that I am way too germanic looking with resting bitch face to not just look like a nazi.

You probably just found out that you look much worse without hair. Now go yo the barber and fade it and while you're at it get a gym membership.

Keep the side's a 1 with a high fade for at least 3 months, make sure you get your fade redone once every two weeks at most. If I were you I'd dye my hair darker, idk why you buzzed with light hair dude not a good look
stfu neek

>make sure you get your fade redone once every two weeks at most

trim the top or dont touch it at all? not op btw

Leave the top until it hits a length you're happy to start growing the rest out (if thats what you're gunna do)

for me it took like 4 months but a month or so ago I ended up going back to high fade and a shorter trim on top

The entirety of Veeky Forums is 18+-years-old.

It's like you haven't learned to lurk, you dumbass.

alrite and do u kno anything that can help reduce red bumps around a hairline/scalp? someone was telling me tea tree oil but idk that will do anything

No sorry, I used to get spots when I was a teenager but once I hit 18 I've been blessed with pretty much perfect skin.

pls no bully. I'm scottish and I can grow a long beard.

they might not be lying about the tea tree oil actually, pretty sure I saw an advertisement for it a while back to treat black heads?
Why have you posted this peanut?

That's actually me. I don't usually browse here kiddo.

God. I don't think you should buzz unless you have dark hair.!

sorry I forgot the comma, peanut

Yeah this 100%, pls stop it you're making the buzzcut a meme

i think its sick

MURIEL

bladee?

Don't buzz if you don't have a strong jaw/chin

wtf ?

u like exactly like me but i have receding hairline

look like*

>have dark brown hair
>blue eyes
>decently strong jaw
>good head shape
>free buzz cut every other week

Feels good man. Hair is too much hassle. Buzzcuts are the future and the future is all about maximizing efficiency.

If you want to grow your hair back out like some midlife crisis, you're just going to have to suck it up for half a year and wear a hat.