Adidas general

A L P H A B O U N C E edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/59nall/my_coworkers_call_me_the_ninja/
amazon.com/Millionaire-Next-Door-Surprising-Americas/dp/1589795474.
youtube.com/watch?v=AVIxQd64gmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeezys for faggots who cant afford yeezys/want to be a special snowflake

Those are nice. I got the grey/teal ones back in late August, haven't had the chance to wear yet.

I started collecting sneakers again for the first time in several years back in August and I was impressed that Adidas stepped their game up while Nike kind of went downhill.

titty

damn, where can i get the beige ones?

comfy af

In December I believe.

disgusting

blow me

Got these ultra boosts today. 9/10, good shit. Adidas actually has them on their webpage now

pics?

Why are Sambas so perfect?

I'm autistic.

are these 1.0s

Love these bad boys

w2c?

No, 2.0. 1.0 black looks better but 2.0 has the upper hand in comfort and the continental sole.

Found the nigger

WHEN

DO

THESE

DROP

???

you're right, they do look like beige yeezys. i love the "natural" color of the sole. these are a bit more structured than the yeezy's though.

i complimented a guy in a grocery store once who was wearing yeezy's and he was all like "thanks, they're yeezy's" and i just say "yeah" and he reiterates, "they're yeezy's, you know kanye west, the rapper" and i just say "yeah"

honestly i'd rather have the addies just to not be associated with kanye west

These are the most underrated sneaker

What sneaker is that???

Word. I also don't really like the silhouette. They look like petter pan shoezies.

should i buy stan smiths in red blue or green?

pink

The ninja

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/59nall/my_coworkers_call_me_the_ninja/

why pink?

It looks nice. I never understood the reason for the green tab obsession. from your options I'd say navy.

I would pick up some gazelles though

i dont understand the green tab obsession either, feels like a bit of meme. However, from what I see it is the more common/popular option so meh..

they do haha

Same here. It took me a while to appreciate the "boost aesthetic" but once I bought a pair of nmds I was really impressed.

The Lego bricks kind of kill the shoe

Stan Smith's or gazelles?

DAMN THESE ARE FUCK FIRE. THOSE TRIANGLES HOLY SHIT SO SEXY. FUCK YEEZYS

When do these drop? they make my dick hurt for some reason.

SSSAAAAAAAAA

let me translate this
>I started collecting sneakers again
I fell for the Adidas meme again

just admit it

anybody want my CNCPTS x Adidas 92/16s for cheap. the black and white ones
size 10, worn once, I just don't like them to be honest
100 buck and they're yours...I'll post pics if anybody's interested

Not the bricks but the sole. Would look nice in a tubular sole

plz post pics

>Nike
wrong thread.

How does one cop a pair of yeezys?

1) check the store listing
2) go to foot locker
3) kill yourself for wanting ugly hypebeast shoes
that's basically it, you don't actually get them

They aren't ugly. They are actually objectively very well designed. Quit being a contrarian fuck. But they are cheaply manufactured, overhyped, overmarketed, underproduced, false scarcity bullshit shoes. Maybe up some valid criticisms before you fuck around and get shot in a real club by a real nigga with some real yeezys you bitch ass fucking child. Shit happens. To bitches like you. Maybe you should kill yourself for encouraging someone you don't even know to kill themselves because chances are since you're on the fucking internet you live a far more privileged life than 95% of the world population. Fucking trash of a human. You're just like yeezys. A big price tag that isn't worth shit. And you're probably ugly as fuck which is why you project your insecurities on to a fucking pair of shoes. Low ass motherfucker.

my fav sneakers at the moment

Pasta should be bannable

LOL if this becomes pasta I will be proud as fuck because it seriously highlights some legit criticisms of this board and the children fuccbois who run it.

P.S. your clothes don't get you laid, your personality and accomplishments do. Expensive shit just lets people know you're a mark who is easily taken advantage of. Good luck with happiness and fulfillment user.

just copped these green black grey ultra boosts at dicks sporting goods surprisingly. this old ass dude with his kid tried to rip me for spending 180 on shoes. im not one to g back and forth but it was strange for a grown ass man to negatively comment on me buying something. my bad you fucked up and have to pay for sketchers and baby food. tldr: boosts are cool. still like nike and other shoes. if you like comfort and dont mind spending the cash for dope shit then they for you!!!!

They aren't ugly. They are actually objectively very well designed. Quit being a contrarian fuck. But they are cheaply manufactured, overhyped, overmarketed, underproduced, false scarcity bullshit shoes. Maybe up some valid criticisms before you fuck around and get shot in a real club by a real nigga with some real yeezys you bitch ass fucking child. Shit happens. To bitches like you. Maybe you should kill yourself for encouraging someone you don't even know to kill themselves because chances are since you're on the fucking internet you live a far more privileged life than 95% of the world population. Fucking trash of a human. You're just like yeezys. A big price tag that isn't worth shit. And you're probably ugly as fuck which is why you project your insecurities on to a fucking pair of shoes. Low ass motherfucker.

I understand that working hard and making money gives you the right to buy shit and be proud of your work but I think he was trying to impart some wisdom on you in a very retarded manner. I think his point is that consumerism is bad and simply emptily feeds into ego and detracts from actual pride in life and eventually leads to depression and insecurity. Also he probably read this book, amazon.com/Millionaire-Next-Door-Surprising-Americas/dp/1589795474. Which talks about how actually wealthy and successful individuals are very immaterial and do actually fulfilling things with their money. Just sayin yo. Sometimes it helps to try and understand where people are coming from or even if they are just being dicks try imagining that they actually have good intentions and try to imagine what those good intentions could possibly be. Mindfulness was taught by buddha for a reason. Makes the world a much more beautiful and friendly place.

Please keep this going. Every time I see it I will know who started it. Maybe use a trip so I can identify if it is legit becoming pasta or if its still just you as a bitter insecure little nigga throwin shade.

it is

i appreciate you. and i think i did understand what he was trying to say. in my opinion you let evryone be who they want to be. maybe me copping these shoes is just me buying shoes. Its not 1940 anymore and you cant get fucking soda pop for 5 cents. 100 bucks aint shit desu. this is the america that was generated by the baby boomers and racist trump supporters. you cant just come up on me or anyone for what they wanna buy. should have known better cus dicks is breeding ground for miserable jets fans KEK

do ultra boosts give too much of a hypebeast vibe off?

who gives a fuck. if you like them wear them. rule number one of being FA just fucking do it bitch

Not really. If you buy UB then buy 1.0's though

Not really. The hype beast look is really deliberate.

How are they?

I love them . They look better on feet. as well. I'm sure they're going to be the next ultra boosts in2017

Can we bring back mark? That was a good ass buzzword

First week Nov.

LOL true shit save money tho senpai. youtube.com/watch?v=AVIxQd64gmY
I wanna leave the ghetto eventually haha

sorry lol its not just a buzzword in my neighborhood. people get robbed all the time and my pickpocket friend always low key whispers it when a turned out nigga who wants to get robbed walks by

nce just ordered another pair of the uncaged. im thinking bout some y-3s next but i cant decide on which pair

oh shit these R sick