Are black girls Veeky Forums?

would you date one. this hot ass sudanese piece from sudan in one of my classes always flirting with me. but i dont know if i would fuck her because shes literally from sudan and might have HIV or something

would you fuck this tight little piece or nah?

Yes, but I think I'd only date the lightskin caramel one's. Would not racemix, but dating is fine.

One flattering selfie is hard to go by. Need ass pics.

Pic related is mint but bruvv take it from me, do not fuck a sudo. Specially one straight out from south sudan, sudan is aight but the southern bitches and their whole family will be crazy

thats not her thats a random piece

mixed race people being hot is a rumor. the top pieces always pure bred

idono man alot of them seem shy and scared irl. haven't really met a negro steretype sudanese yet

Is she as hot as/hotter than the glistening broad in the pic?

nah

depends, what country/city you from man? - is me btw

brisbane

ahh true, I'm from Melbourne bruh, the sudos here will fuckin stab you and go around bashing people for fun. The women are pretty fucked up too, at least in my experience down here.

ayo black chicks can be pretty aesthetic but never met a Sudanese one before.
if she's not too fucked in the head, give it a shot

I've stuck my dick in most corners of Asia and Europe, but I have never fucked a black girl before, do it for both of us OP, do it for me.

Holy shit fuck yes

well David Bowie did it, and he's the king of Veeky Forums so

>would you date one
No. It's belittling my status even being a welfare loser.

I used to date colored grills as a edgy pro-multiculti teenager. So worldly and open-minded.

>are black girls fa
Are black niggers fa? In a certain way of their own. but not really

Back when i was a edgy teenager dating colored girls, even back then i didn't stoop so low as to date a nigress.

But yeah, these days, only white, only hardcore.
Preferably a blonde blue-eyed jewess :)

Doesn't sound like you stopped being an edgy teenager m8

why did u feel the need to post twice lmao

black women are abusive. im an asian male and my last gf was black and it just wasn't worth it. there were times she would get drunk and physically assaulted me or just start arguments and start hitting me. in the end i had to call the cops on her. they start off sweet until they get to know you then the stereotypes start coming out

lollll

Look... basically it's all about CULTURE.
Black women are utterly empty and then they are off a alien culture. What would you talk about? How would you relate? The in-love feel fades in an months.

I was watching Luke Cage and noticed this older nigress. I've seen her a million times before but never noticed. She is so damn lovely in this show. Even while looking like your average nigress. She acts almost white, womanly, just really hot. Would almost love to gf her. but no

black women train mma

Maybe if they have white facial features and light skin like your pic.

What the actual fuck are you going on about user?

THE LOVELY NIA EVERYBODY

I dated a hipster mulatto girl for a while, her father was a reggae musician and her mother a journalist. She was pretty Veeky Forums, but I was jealous of how little effort it took her because of her color. She could literally wear almost anything and make it look good/exotic. I think one of the reasons this worked for her was because she only hung out with white people though

>literally from sudan and might have HIV
i doubt she can afford aids medicine to keep her alive so she probably doesn't have it

anyways op you're a dick and should stay away from her for her own sake.

RANCH ME MULLATO

You sound a bitch, all bs to the side. Lol.

If you werent so racist I'd say yes because shes crazy hot

but since you are probs best stay away from her because obviously you might catch aids from her

Why cant you just leave this board, seems like /x/ is more up to your speed

INVESTIGATE 3/11

the only stereotypes im sensing here is that asian males are weak betas kek

being uncomfortable to fuck somebody because of race isn't Veeky Forums at all unfortunately

> Aids lets you starve to skelly mode
Implying this isn't the most fa mode at all

Neither is being comfortable to fuck somebody because of race, unfortunately.

That's actually true also

black guy here
black women are abusive after they got you on lockdown
hit it and quit it

you sound like a pussy nigga. Didn't you have a mother or sisters? this shits so easy to understand you think any other race is gonna give you any leeway?

My gf is black. Full Jamaican heritage. We're both English though so luckily nobody's a nigger.

Would bang. Post-hiv test, of course.

>my gf is black
>nobody's a nigger

Not all black people are niggers you nigger. Especially in England. It's not like America where most black people are monkeyniggers.

kys yourself race mixer

>He would rather black people continued to exist by breeding with eachother rather than purify all the blacks form the world with the superior white genes

You're the one who needs to kill themselves my friend.

why? im genuinely concerned about catch hiv. shes not only from africa. but she flee from a war zone. its not her fault if she does but its definitely something that's on my mind. you dont really see many white aussies with sudanese partners. theres nothing racist about it!

every black person on Veeky Forums is a pussy nigga

>I have a fragile and flawed understanding of races

West coast black people aren't so bad. Canadian black people are normal too. Why are east coast black people so fucking terrible?

Girl in OP is cute. The black girls where I live would probably beat the shit out of her in jealousy.

>pieces
>broads
Just call girls girls fucking superior intellect neckbeards

kys my mans

tight little thang

you gotta get vertical instead of horizontal, my fuckin mulattoes

this

thats like saying youre not homophobic but are worried about catching aids from gay people

>I have a tiny penis
>I pretend the reason I don't date blacks is because I'm racist, but really it's because none of them will date me :(
>A black girl rejected me
>I have never met a truly based black girl

Pick one

Shit blacks here in the south aren't too bad either.
Just gotta be wary in the inner city.
It's not about race, anyone can be a niggerfaggot.

dating/marriage outside your race is statistically /fa. There are a lot of you that won't make it. Turn in your flag now.

this!
also being a bald manlet cuck and taking hormone therapy is statistically /fa

Fucking Kek

(not responded poster)
I've never met a truly based black girl.
They're all either annoying stereotypical cunts, or the nerdy black girls who are just sjw shits

They're out there, and let me tell you, sex with black women is amazing. They love dick.
Just do all the shit you'd do normally for a white bitch, make sure they aren't crazy, that you're sexually compatible, etc.

Why? Racemixing is not effay. Fuck off, kike.

I can't stand her ass. It looks better now than it did before though.

lmao tip that fedora bro

maybe you're just pussy

what kind of retard do you have to be to ask internet strangers what to find attractive?

how bout

>its not you so why do you care

I just don't find them attractive.
Fair > Tan > Brown

Black girls have objectively bad feet so no I wouldn't ever even dream of touching one

The first sentence removed all credibility from this infograph

lol they have no idea what genetic diversity means

Sad!

no

Holy fuck she is hot as fuck you racist piece of shit. Would fuck would marry if she was smart.
You racist fuck.
she is 9.5/10 face...
hotter than any girl ive ever gotten.
So fuck you.
Hope you ask her out and find out she was just flirting to get answers. Faggot.

Oh fuck you

I take this back. and yes I did make the bomber thread.

fuck outta here with that Asos shit

Truth! Colleague married a Nigerian (nice lady, British educated) and she used to beat the shit of him before they had kids

I'm not attracted to girls outside of my race.

LOL this coming from a dirty shitskin

>Jews
>White

>nly date the lightskin caramel one's. Would not racemix, but dating
i think u are some asian i can feel

black women do curls while they give you head

source: pimping white man

Can we just post beautiful black girls pls

>Inb4 >>>>>>>>implying

i think black people are the most beautiful race.

yasss girl. self love garl black gal magic . afrocentric no shade gal sip the tea gal ye gal gal

i am a latino male. sorry to break your heart.

this is now a qt thread

Not when they're yelling at you...

Caramel is like soft rock, it's for the faint hearted

is this a public school class or a university class? If school, she's got the AIDS and is poor, if university, she's clean and has rich family so likely emigrated for financial reasons.

citizen watch

Thin and black is Veeky Forums, sometimes even male

If by 'black' you were refering to a Negroid or Austs, then definitely not. Not to save my life. In ypur situation, I would make her feel unwelcome just for wanting to mix.
This is a good post.

It would still be a negress though. There are dark Caucasoids groups, even Whites, but that's off topic.

Hi I'm a somali/arab mix and although my face is not the best I still attract a lot of white males. We don't all have diseases, actually we are encouraged to stay pure and virginal for as long as possible.

I've only fucked 2 guys, both long term relationships.

Although it is a trend with the ones that have the strictest parents to be complete sluts and get it up the pooper as much as possible. It really depends on the girl.

user r u retarded this girl is a 10 I would have a dozen kids with this gorgeous woman

>>being this much of a beta
>>implying you've dated all black girls by saying black girls are abusive