Supreme Thread

Im probobly going to get so much shit for making this thread but whatever. What are you guys copping this week? If this thread will make it through we'll fuck fa up with hypebeast shit

i kinda am interested in supreme but how exactly do you know whats dropping every week?

This will drop tomorrow. Jpreme from twitter uses to show a picture on every drop every wednesday

this how you niggers look

literally white people from the suburbs trying to look like filipinos: the thread

why wouldn't you wanna look like the most powerful race on earth?

go smoke weed while the mexicans flatten your house, millenial scum

astro puffy for resale

how will the waflle thermal hoodie in camo go?

worth copping for resell?

or possiblement the zip hood logo

those aren't going to be hyped at all, no point reselling, you'll make £20 or so at most, you might even just get back what you paid

>supreme

>Brand started in NYC
>Look like Pinoys

I think you are thinking of Diamond and Obey.

Since everything sells out on the first day of the drop, what do they usually sell on normal days in their physical stores? Stickers?

stuff that noone wants, boards (since noone that goes there skates), drugs.

Camo will sell out instantly

Pink will sell out instantly

unless any tnf x supreme or bogos come out, no

i didnt know folks still bought this shit. might get in on this drop and make some money by reselling

only the most hyped items sell out in store on drop day, some tees, accessories, and more expensive items will sit for a few days. they always skate shoes and stuff from select other skate brands too but people are rarely copping that shit

Would anyone be interested in this Know Wave tee size L? Not sure if it's beyond you guys' knowledge, but I know on Ebay supreme kids buy these shirts for $90+ and seeing as I'm low on money I'd let it go a bit cheaper to someone here, ebay nerds don't deserve this shit.

Know Wave is an online radio station that Alex Olson appears on often & hosts a show called "Skate Wise" where those NYC kids Aidan, Stu Kirst, Chris Milic, Cyrus, etc. will jump on and talk about skating and just bullshit around for an hour or two, cool shit really. The other things Know Wave does are pretty interesting also, I used to be really into the jazz show.

Anyways, thought I'd give some background because I know a lot of you guys don't skate or just wouldnt know what this was, throw an offer if you like, it's only been worn on a few times, pretty sure this exact one (white, center logo) is near impossible to get nowadays.

good call, thanks for confirming.

same feeling here, resell is nice way to make money off of hypebeasts

figured, but I doubt people wil resort to second hand market to cop

ty

graphic is really nice, hope you find someone to cop it from you!
nice piece

>drugs
[citation needed]

The only thing worth copping from Supreme are those super hyped collab and box logo stuff for resell. Everything else is a fucking waste of money and over priced skate trash.

/thread

>>>r/niggers

>Supmeme

I like some of their stuff, but I can't really stand the hypebeasts

lol

that's was a downey drop, even the camo hoodie sat.

thanks all

lol how fucking wack

this one
good 1

not a bad halloween costume tho

Why don't you post it on grailed?

Because it's a taobao 1:1 rep that I bought for $5.00 and I would get banned from grailed