Tfw fell for the "you don't have to wash your jeans" meme

>tfw fell for the "you don't have to wash your jeans" meme
>someone at work today told me I smelled bad
>went home
>jeans smell like BO

FUCK YOU Veeky Forums

you forgot to wash yourself

did you read this website in 2008 and leave until just now

seriously the raw denim meme peaked in like 2006 and was already on its way out when Veeky Forums was created

>wearing jeans
>in 2016
top wew buddy

You don't really have to wash them IF:
>you shower every day
>you don't sweat
>you don't spill something on theme
>you don't poo poo your pants

Wash your jeans when they're dirty or stink you dumb fucking cunt

What do you wear then?

I go a month without washing my jeans and wear them every day and they smell fine. You must just be a smelly person.

>being a denim-hating millennial
>in 2016

I feel like some pants are treated in a way that you can wear them longer without washing them. my apc's still don't smell, but some of my other jeans do

op is probably some pooskin goat farmer anyway

what kind of shitty job lets you wear jeans to work

how do i wash my levis without shrinking them

cold water, hand wash, hang dry

the longest ive ever gone is 1 week without washing them before i was utterly disgusted with myself

you put them in the freezer you faggots

put dem in da freeza moit

Khaki joggers

i bought a pair of jeans from AA, when their 100's went for fifty bucks a year or two ago and haven't washed 'em yet.
think when I wash 'em, its gonna be with doc bonners soap in a lukewarm tub for a while, drip air dry

you dumbass raw denim stopped being cool 90 years ago

Even on that raw denim reddit people stopped this. If you wash them regularly they'll still fade nicely, you just don't get these super high contrast fadings that may look interesting on pictures but just plain bad on people.

Freezing them won't do anything. The bacteria that make your jeans smelly can easily survive freezer temperatures. Just wash them when the get dirty and/or smelly, fuck.
It isn't given out as default advice anymore, but plenty of people still do it.

t. guy who showed up two months ago

woolite dark is pretty good bro

this, kind of
i can smell my shirts and tshirts, socks, underwear and change them daily but i cant smell my pants

maybe they smell and i can't smell them anymore

fe i have a dog and some people tell me it stinks and i can barely smell it

You're probably just a smelly person to begin with.

nigga yo ass stinks

SV programmers wear jeans and juniors frequently start at 200k a year?

Kek

>poorfag
>never wash pants to save money, but they never stink
>buy uniqlo jeans and wear them less than a week
>they start to smell like spaghetti
Wtf

i havent washed my jeans in over 6 months. they smell just fine. you have to do the following:

1. every evening when i get home, i hang them outside overnight, so the jeans get fresh air. this eliminates most odors and bacteria

2. once a week, i turn them inside out and spray the crotch area with febreeze, and let them hang dry.

or you could just wash them every once in a while like a normal person?

I haven't washed my jeans for like a year and they don't smell at all. But to be fair I must admit that I am not a very outgoing person. Also I don't actually see any meaningful results from engaging in such action I just do it for the lulz. Even after washing them after a year I haven't got any worthy results. Levi's 501 jeans I'm talking about.

Why wash them if they aren't dirty or smelly?

I have 3 pairs I wore everyday for 8-12 months without washing and now they've been retired and I wear them only once in a while. They don't smell at all but I want to give them one wash. Is inside out in the bathtub with cold water is the best idea? One pair has crotch blow out so I don't want to use the washer.

Wash them when they get dirty and smelly then

Because it saves you from doing all that extra shit

you're a fucking scum

Obviously.
Extra shit like hanging your pants up after taking them off? That takes far less effort than washing them. You don't even have to hang them outside.
How so

>2016
>wearing clothes
W E W

E

W

Have you tried washing your ass op? Thant tends to keep the funk off your jeans.

T H I S

H

I

S