Hey U.K. fags, does roadman really exist? Inspo/fits?

Hey U.K. fags, does roadman really exist? Inspo/fits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YpUSwOGkRRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you want to actively look like a petty criminal? It's painfully obvious that you aren't 'road' otherwise you would already be wearing 'road' gear. Trying to be something you obviously aren't (i.e. Intimidating, authentic, self-sufficient etc.) is at best going to make you look like a poshboy poser, and at worst get you stabbed.

Just stick to wearing NEXT and voting conservative, you bourgeoisie prick.

kys pards
youtu.be/YpUSwOGkRRw

its just man who do road (deets, shottin) not a style. this shit dumb af, anyone who wears air max 95s or north face get called 'roadman' automatically.

also this - in my bits only posh white teenagers wear all this shit

I don't want to wear it, I'm not black. I just like the asthetic and was asking if it was just for picture or real criminals

Explain this meme to a murkan

what a fucking joke

Assuming you mean murican they're just gangsters with a dark asthetic.

>gangster
are you gay roadmen are more like newwave chavs

georgia, country btw here
this shit is real here
but roadmans here dont sell drugs, they buy it from some random villagers, or get as gifts.
work in construction sites, auto service, or have rich daddys.
they wear peacoats/down jackets mostly zara tier shit, baggy stonewash denim, and ray bans
the working ones are older, like 22-23+

also footwear of choice
ben simons
fake gucci/lv
fake gucci belts

baggy stonewash jeans in mantadory, they wear it all the time. in summer its some graphic /stripe tees from zara/malls/river island

so if you somehow end up here, baggy stonewash jeans is dead giveaway

that's a /k/ meme it doesn't exist

if you wanna dress like this better make sure you don't come to the UK

literally asking to get stabbed

Roadman and nitty wear is booming in the UK now. The mdma and raving culture grew massively last year, with everyone wearing sick raver jackets from the 90's and blacked out shit, UK Veeky Forums posters can't tell you shit cos they're mainly ginger white boys wearing clarks and menswear. Take it from me a roadman from London.

So what is it actually?

I'd fucking batter you if I saw you outside you little wetwipe

think on

You're fucking hard ain't ya you coon

With what? Your mountain dew? Go back to your corner you lil goon. Or come Brixton to see me

lool Brixton

you gonna ride your fixed gear to me? prick

>tfw everybody i went to school with wanted to be a roadman
>tfw my school was 90% indian kids because I grew up in Leicester

cant take the aesthetic seriously, just think of 5' tall pakis calling each other wastemen and saying "ooyaaaa" when something surprised them

your 'bits', you're a posh white boy yourself, stop pretending

>tfw lived on the saff for years

nice to see a fellow leicester lad

Damn son, I had no idea there were that many talibans in europe. Three Lions gave me a good idea, but that sounds like a lot

Mate they are just chavs with bum bags

>Just stick to wearing NEXT and voting conservative, you bourgeoisie prick.

Theres nothing bourgeoisie about being logical. Theres a reason communism fell.

This is fucking hilarious

Yeah me and my friends dressed like this back when we were 12 and watched the film 'kidulthood' thinking it was an accurate representation of reality. People called us chavs back then.

Then we all grew up and saw how pathetic/childish acting like dumb black people and council rats is . If i saw a white middle class adult dressed like this i would openly laugh at them. If i saw a an acual 'rodman' id mostly just pity them because they are children stuck in the body of adults. Whats that, you sell coke out of the back of your 2002 blacked out BMW? Wow, have you ever had a job that pays more minimum wage or owned your own house? Because you're a loser in the grand scheme of things.

The media tries to glamourise poverty and gang culture stupidity then puts the blame on the goverment and the rich when it should be on the parents of the kids who do this shit and the people who actively perpetuate black gang culture. I grew up poor and its no excuse to act like a retard all of your life and victimise yourself to the point that these pathetic 'roadmen' do.
>muh police
>muh only way to make money because the schools failed me
>muh grime career
kys you fucking leech.

It's pretty funny, isn't it? They give over their country to brown people and then they start pretending to be brown people themselves to persuade you that they are tough.

It's like saying you are hard because you take your wife's bull's cock dry.