Haircut general

What are some Veeky Forums approved male haircuts?
Pic not related

Try a buzzcut

Hitler Youth

/thread

gentleman's cut

What do you guys think about Michael Bisping?
Sometimes I think his hair is pretty on point and the only reason I pay attention is because we have a somewhat similar squared-off head shape.

Will this dichotomy ever end?

HY's my shit tho.

what are good haircuts for people with literal eggheads? should I just off myself

Yes

What do I do with my hair? I feel like it's a bit too large already and that it looks pretty bad but i'm not sure how I should cut it, should I just get a buzzcut again?

bump

This is the GOAT haircut, especially if you have straight hair.

I would just go for the undercut. Top length might look fine if you shaved sides.

this
only acceptable undercut option that wont make you look like a numale

What do I do while growing my hair out? Hats never really suited me that well and it's not quite long enough to put it up yet. Going for a long undercut or something similar.

put some product in it or try a different hat. its getting cold out so perfect time for a beanie

no that's just gentle and not a man

you look like a numale, french boy

lol why is that?

glasses, forehead, ears, short hipster-wannabe hair. French accent

It can all probably be fixed with a change the hair though

What haircut?

Keep current hair. Looks fine.

is that Kodak White?

part it in the middle?

the poof looks kinda weird

I approve this

what the fuck Pepe, what the fuck

lemme cum on your face bb

Any advice on a haircut to get? Currently losing weight.
Pic is towel dried right after shower so it looks fucked/not styled (used shampoo and conditioner)

Sideview. I have no idea what my hair texture is. Straight, wavy? Or whatbmy hesdshape is. Any advice is appreciated. Gonna shave once I lose a couple more pounds

Also under cut, and don't shave, unless it's to shape up the beard.

Get on that weight loss.
Keep up the good work.

Hair is okay some days, worse days like today. It's really thick so i have to do some styling/gel to get things to maintain a shape. Unfortunately it kind of curls and does it's own thing. Is there a way to get through this stage? I shampoo twice a week with argan oil shampoo and conditioner

one of these is gonna be my hairline. I'm considering cutting but i'd like to grow it long. i have ambition

there it is

Wat do? I've heard before that my hairstyle doesn't suit my face and looks dorky, however I have really bad peaks and a high hairline ( dutch genetics ) so I'm wondering what else to do with my hair as cuts go and especially how to style as my hair is very thin and gets oily quickly. Currently growing the top out.

go for the spaghetti and meatballs.

It looks pretty straight to me, or atleast slightly wavy.

Fucking hell is that all you faggots can think of?

You should make some effort to stand out from all the fuccbois.

Can't make up my mind. Cut or save /fal/?

I didn't really know what haircut would best suit me. I used to be the "special snowflake" type with my hair and always had it long and colored, but now I've just kept it short and styled. Just recently started styling it like the casual 2016 look. Is there any other hairstyle that might work for me? Note that I'll be working in a place that requires my hair to be at it's best every day I work.

Got the worse haircut I've had two months ago and this is the result so far, going to have my sister cut the uneven bang.

>that coat and suit

I tip my fedora to you good sir

you look like Theon Greyjoy

It's almost really fucking cool tho

Huh, that's certainly a new one

That one is not however

Young Leo or buzz

I need some help with determining my hair type. I think it's pretty much straight, but I am unsure about hair thickness. Do I have fine, thick or medium hair.

Here another one from the side.

i kek'd

How do you apply coconut oil to hair, and how much should you use?

you look like a school shooter. grow it out and manbun, or switch the bangs to a side part.

Manbun with high-hairlines just look like your hairline is higher as a result of the manbun, so it sorta helps hide the fact that you have a hight hairline.

Grow it out a bit more, right now the bangs are doing some weird shit.

Honestly that haircut looks fine on you.

holy shit that haircut is actually really fucking dope. grow it out for like another two weeks and you'll have some avant garde shit going.

Are you 14 years old?

Don't take that as an insult per-se, i'm sure you'll age wonderfully.

Nah I'm actually 22 with androgynous features.. and very small hands.

Doesnt work with your alien face bro

I think I posted here before but didn't really get good advice.

My hair rn sucks though so I'll go to a stylist eventually, what should I get them to do?

YOUNG LEO

Classic Nazi undercuts and the one that Jake gyllenhal has are facist approved haircuts. Meanwhile, POMPADOUR NUMALE UNDERCUTS are degenerate.

hello trap

how do I get my hair to look like pic related ? which products do I need ?

Bump
>Any hair dyes Veeky Forums
I really want to dye my hair lilac if I can make it look like pic

Why is your forehead so much larger than your jaw you alien fuck

Because he's a jew

Thanks for the advice. Any specific undercut, like a photo I could show my hairdresser?

I have longish straight hair and need something stronger than American Crew Fiber to hold it for any decent amount of time. Could you guys recommend something?

just throw some gel or wax into it and blowdry man not hard

Does blow drying make it hold longer?

I'm thinking of getting it cut later today, any advice or suggestions?

No bun?

Nah, looks Arab or Armenian.

How do you guys know what will suit you best? Is it just a matter of trying different styles?

Had a buzzcut for the last 10 years or so

Just the perspective, my forehead isn't that big.
I had my head tilted downwards to show my hair better

and no im not armenian or an arab

Could I rock a manbun? All opinion/suggestion welcome, I really have no idea what to do with my hair at this point. Also I wanna keep the beard.

I don't know dude, I think your hair and beard are great as it is.

Bald top with mullet is the name of the game this autumn

Its litterally a regrowth of a buzzcut desu

no you're way too old to rock it

you're fine as is

it's a meme at this point in all honesty

But I wanna have them long

what do you guys think of this haircut? i really like it and im gonna try to get my bf to get something similar

How do I get hair like this, what is this haircut called?

Dye it black, get a bob.

Those bangs are huge, do you have a high hairline? It would look less noticeable if you made it parted it more at the side or got kind of a fringe going instead of that "look, I'm definitely a girl" shit.

Don't listen to them if you really want to do it. Your face is masculine enough to go for full on hippy hair and you won't look like an itty bitty hungry hippy and more like a mighty Norse god.

tbqh you're better off going as dadcore or a gay otter/bearcore

Someone please help - I have horrible thin hair and I have no idea what hairstyle and hair products could make it look better. I've tried everything. :(
I would love for the haircut to be medium length if possible.

Pic related - my horrendous hair (pls no bully)

You look like Griffith

My hair goes down to my chin in length, it's a bit thin but plentiful. Please recommend me maintenance products or strategies, I just grew it out to this length for the first time.

kekd

Looking for a new cut, but having a hard time with face shape. Any help?

Did I make the good choice ?

>do you have a high hairline

Not really but I don't have a small forehead I guess.

> parted it more at the side or got kind of a fringe going instead of that "look, I'm definitely a girl" shit

Can you show me an example of what you mean?

who dat

What do you mean by this?

Do you mean this when you say side part? It doesnt suit my style and its also the worst hairstyle for my forehead. The manbun is something I find repulsive aswell.. i can see the logic tho. id like to have something that looks messy

Also what products to use woth my hairtype, everything makes it look either oily or dirty, and a little breeze when I step outside fucks the style all up again

As much as I hate the nu-male bear manbun trend, it would actually good on you because you don't acutally look like a nu-male. I say go for it.

Don't listen to the school shooter comparisons.

It looks good. You have the boys structure for it, which is rare. Dress well and edgily and you have yourself a look. Brushed back with short back and sides is too boring now as everyone does it.

While it doesn't look bad, I think a longer buzzcut may look way better.

Also den cheek bones. Having good bone structure sets you up for all dresses/looks.

you look good as is.

Maybe go for the man-bun with an earring/trashy clothes and you'll look like a modern day scottish warrior.