Tfw you'll never be a fashionable upper middle class teenager growing up in a large metropolitan city with minimal...

>tfw you'll never be a fashionable upper middle class teenager growing up in a large metropolitan city with minimal parental control.
>tfw you won't have a diverse but equally interesting group of friends that you can enjoy the best years of your life with

End me.

>wanting to hang out with niggers and gooks

hollywood did this to you man

kek
this

>teenager
>diverse

>wanting "diverse" friends
>AKA people whose feelings must be tip-toed around.

It's not worth it mate.

i wish i had a friend

>tfw I am a (un)fashionable upper middle class teenager growing up in a large metropolitan city with minimal parental control.
>tfw I have a diverse but equally interesting group of friends that you can enjoy the best years of your life with
>on Veeky Forums that is

I have this :) my life doesn't seem all that bad now
lol complete opposite if they're really your friends you should be able to make jokes about their race

i dont have any friends and i cant tell if it i'm justified in maintaining a distance between me and my peers due to the sharp dichotomy in how we were raised, our cultural values, political/religious/spiritual/ beliefs, our interests, dislikes, etc between us

or

if i just have an insatiable ego that will pop once i grow close to another person because they'll make me realize i'm not the deeply profound, incredibly interesting, cultured, and well read person i think i am

Most people on these boards are in the same boat mate...it's why we come here

>tfw this post perfectly describes your life

Now I'm 23, make a decent living by LA's standards, and still have all the time to fuck around with my friends.

Private events, paid vacations, weekends on the yacht. Life is good.

the first step toward wisdom is the realization that there's nothing special about you.

if you let go of your self-conceptions you will lose a lot of self-consciousness and find yourself free to truly express and create. only once you do that, only once you forget about "being interesting" will you actually be interesting.

>white people have the best humor
come on dude...

Kek. I'm no class white trash, and I have no white friends. The blacks I kick it with aren't the bougie ass motherfuckers you seem to be longing for. These some Remy swilling, blunt smoking, rolling down the boulevard bumping G-Funk ass niggas, and they are way more fucking fun. Like them so much, I married one.

what would you consider the best years of your life?

you made me cringe with that description

ehh ive already come to good terms with the fact theres nothing special about me. how do i find other people who have come to good terms with this too, is what i'm asking.

how do i meet friends who are.. on the same playing field with me in all aspects, self-awareness included? chance? luck?

>tfw I am living that life

with one exception, I won't be able to drive for another week or so, my parents aren't strict but for fucks sake I'm a senior lemme drive niggas

yup
my retarded parents moved to the fucking suburbs which meant to do anything, without a 2hr 2transfer bus ride, i'd have to get my mom to drive me therefore I didn't do anything, and everyone of my neighbours either went to a different private school, were old doctors, the mayor, lawyers or dentists.

so i just stayed inside

>live in a completely backwoods town in the middle of nowhere in the Southern U.S

Life is truly suffering

I'll one up ya
I'm a junior and my dad is trying to impose a 10PM curfew on weekdays, and 11 PM on weekends.
He also doesn't want to let me get my license

guaranteed these people arent interesting

just look at this underage fag, he cant even drive. im sure hes a stimulating presence at any social gathering

>senior
>underage

consider seppuku

many seniors are 17 family.

its fall, 99% of high school seniors are underage at this point

underage b& gtfo

nah you're just a loser. i grew up in the suburbs and was always doing crazy shit with my friends.

god i honestly cannot imagine. i don't live in a giant city but living close to some big cities and somewhere solidly in the northeast is pretty fucking awesome

montreal here. as northeast as it gets and its fucking great here.

>implying you want to be part of that picture

>tfw you'll never be a cuck

>every time you see black friend you berate him with racist jokes
>wonder why he doesnt want to hangout anymore
>dude we're friends lmao you fucking black monkey subhuman kek best bros

You can't imagine and you shouldn't try.

There's almost no clothing stores here, everybody is dressed in camo and has mullets, and all they do is fish, hunt, chew tobacco, and be obnoxious as fuck.

I tried escaping, I can't.

>born and raised in shitty small southern town
>manage to make it 18 years without knocking someone up or getting addicted to oxy
>go out of state to college
>have to come back due to no job
>been a NEET for months now
>the few non-redneck actually smart friends all moved away
>stuck here for the forseeable future even when I do get a job
end me now famalam

>teenager
>best years of your life
You must be truly miserable.

>forced racism meme

Really m8? Does appearance matter once you have confirmed that the individual is good? At least for a friendship?

>taking the jokes too far
Calling someone subhuman is too far, for any group. At least for normies.

Good.

Georgian here. I feel your pain. I'm moving to New York the second I finish college in this cesspit.

can you imagine that shit tho, user? the trope of fucking the high school cheerleader in the backseat of your car, scoring touchdowns in your vapid stupid little friday night football game, beating up some nerd so that you can neglect your dad's incoming physical and sexual torment for just a tiny second

sometimes i wonder how it really feels to have been #1 ~~~

>Does appearance matter once you have confirmed that the individual is good

not it doesnt obviously. so why does op wish he had non white friends

>diagnosed with severe depression but received wrong medication that fucked everything up
Life is hell. I can't bring myself to do anything, all friends left me, whole university gives me weird looks and talk beside my back. Haven't have sex since my gf broke up with me due to illness three years ago. Parents pretend I'm normal and tell me each day "we had it worse, stop running around with sad face". Work and learn whole day. Only good thing happening to me in those years was qt blonde nurse at my psychiatry always looks at me and wants my attention.

Why though? Teenagers are the worst, especially if they come from money. At least there's a chance of them mellowing out with age by late college years

>any of that
>interesting
lmao

>tfw dont have to live in degenerate USA surrounded by subhuman filthy Americuck
life cant be better than this

>being poor and depressed
>browsing avant garde fashion forum
>can't afford anything
>no friends in real life
>only social interactions are with anons on Veeky Forums
your life must be great faggot

wrong bitch, only americucks. Us year 12s in Australia are about to finish our final exams and 99% of us are 18 and can drink legally

Senior in HS here
Just be lucky you don't have a 8pm curfew
I could have been one of the cool kids who party and shit but no I have to stay home when everyone else is lying in a football field dying of alcohol poisoning

Diverse can be referring to more than race

if race meant nothing op wouldn't care about diversity. because were all the same right?

wrong

>spicks and niggers
>upper middle class

you are a faggot.

cuck op wishes he lived in multiculturalism. meanwhile millions of white men across the world are polishing their guns just waiting for their chance to crush the globalist multicult scums once and for all

Although OP was probably talking about race, he wasn't explicit.
For example, the friends could have diverse taste in music; diverse political beliefs; diverse class background; diverse culinary preferences.

shut up cuckold

"No".

I thought that too but when you look at the pic OP chose it seems like he hinted that it was race he's referring to when he says ''diverse''

i actually cringed irl

you're just jealous wannabe

yet you'r browsing an anime image board

Different cultures.

>23
>yacht
>LA
Even though this is bait, you're no where close to what OP is describing.

>hanging out with disgusting niggers
>interesting

Maybe if you're a cuck

I don't think you know what cuck means, cuck

This.

I am

this was my upbringing, except i got to mix with the uber rich private school kids in nyc too. it's probably the best way to grow up

>tfw i had all this but lost it when they all went to university
>tfw i joined the us army and cant go home back to them (all of them live in asia)

why does it suck to grow up?

fym i have pretty good friends of every ethnicity and theyre all gr8

That sounds fucking awful

same, and im a fucking fascist lmao

guaranteed replies

No, this is real.

I went to school in NYC and had a very diverse group of friends. Black dancers who were fucking amazing at dancing like you wouldn't believe (ballet and shit), Vietnamese friends who were stunningly good musicians, and white hipster friends who went to Columbia who were smart af and had unique talents.

Youre just mad cause u live in bumblefuck where everyone is a blue collar clone of one another.

It's OK. Not everyone can lead an interesting / sophisticated life.

>tfw she said no

projecting a lot there nerd

I want to move to NYC so badly. Whenever i watch NYC vlogs on youtube, it calls me.

man Veeky Forums is pretty PC

Fashionable - eh
Upper middle class - just middle class really
Teenager - yes
Large metropolitan city - its a small metropolitan city
Minimal parental control - I have this
Friends - no
Best years of my life - no

:(((

The best years of your life are what you make them out to be. Just live up to your potential, don't allow yourself to waste time.

>watches cadet neistat once

living near chicago for most of my life- it's all overrated

look for the niche that actually gives a shit about you
taste is common but decency is rare

>interesting
most minorities around here are globalized. they don't know shit about their own cultures or even their parents' native languages unless they're mexicans

though some of their customs is interesting but that's it

nothing interesting in all honesty- it's all ironic humor with little depth. some will attempt to be deep but it falls so flat.

>pc student with elitist standards vs. redneck in the middle of nowhere

both can go to the trash

why are you projecting your life to me filthy Americuck?

I'm just reminding you of your pathetic life, move along spic