Thesesh sweaters

I always see bones in this sweater but the sesh stopped making them, anyone know a place i can buy one or something like it.

sesh never made it, I have one in black I could sell you if youre willing to pay 150usd plus shipping

guys how about sesh stuff?
i like some of them

who did make it? also is it black with the icons white?

HE HAS SOME CRAZY SHIT COMING SOON. He's going to be fucking known for his clothing rather than music soon. He has some boots, coming this winter and some more clothing never done before. We are in for a treat.

boots are represent clones and the pants are fear of god clones

bones makes ok music but has such hypebeast fashion sense

>bones makes ok music
not even

dude's lame as fuck, who even listens to this shit except /r9k/ browsing loser teenagers?

i prefer BTBAM and classic rock hits myself

loool what a fucking faggot man, come on

Yea its black with white icons, size medium. Let me know if you want it

I like most of Sean Kelly's stuff and have been looking for some new pants so I was excited when he announced he would be dropping pants with the Deadsesh drop but I was so disappointed when I saw these, zipper pants suck.

Talk shit post your music

Anybody have a size S they're willing to sell?

what about the team sesh long sleeve shirts are they ever going to reprint them? Veeky Forums as fuck

FUCK SESH
GTBSBE!

>anyone know a place i can buy one or something like it.

he gets them imported from serbia, or serbian republic some name like that.

t. told me

Can anyone tell me what
>t. [insert word or phrase here]
means?
>t. newfag, am i doing it right? what does t mean

No kill yourself

Hoping bladee Ecco and wulf still do a track tho

i got the seshbox 1 in blacc and its dope but the quality is pretty shit
got 3-4 shirts they pretty dope 2 but im not really fucc'n with bones music anymore altho paidprogramming2 was tite

It's from some finnish imageboard, it means "terveisin" which is like basically "yours truly"

it's like signing off on a message