Wavy hair inspo

I'm searching for a wavy haircut that doesn't require much care and attention like pic related.

Post anything that fits the description

Bump

BUMP

Bump because I have no idea what to do with my fucking hair

Kek thanks for bumping my thread but no one seems to be interested. Fuck

Bump
t. wavy ass hair

IDK about anybody else with wavy hair but when I got my slicked back undercut a lot of people seemed to like it. Veeky Forums needs more wavy hair guides/inspo on it IMO.

It's almost impossible to slick back wavy hair with and sort of volume to it. Also fuck g eazy

this
just get a long undercut slickback
i have wavy hair and got my hair cut like pic related and it still looks good

my hair is wavy as fuck so what i do is i slick it back while im showering and let it air dry and it usually stays like that
either that or you can blowdry while slicking it back too if all else fails just use pomade

These are impossible to reproduce if you don't straigthen your hair.
You'll just end up with shaved sides and a big mess on top.

most Veeky Forums haircut in existence

Nah

>what is pomade
it's not that hard to reproduce and you can take a wavy approach to it anyway and it will still look good

Well I want a haircut that doesn't require to use products daily. I'm lazy as fuck and always tried to put the minimum amount of shit on my hair

What do I do with my hair guys
I want it to fall down and I want it to move when I move but it's just super stiff and thick

I was it once every three days and use argan oil once a week

Should I try relaxers?
Are there creams with relaxers in them?

>I want it to fall down and I want it to move when I move but it's just super stiff and thick
literally me
maybe you should grow it longer
i'm growing out my hair currently to see if it can gain any movement with the added weight of the lenght

how the fuck do you make your hair look like this

i slick it back and ley it fall naturally

I grew it out pretty long but it went into a jewfro type thing
When my hair is wet its perfect but when it gets dry it's frizzy as fuck and stiff and bloody
I just want it to be affected by gravity

maybe you have jew genes
i'll report in like 8 months when it grows out if it helps you user

I got no Jew in me it was like super loose curls growing out
Should I thin my hair? How would I do.that?

As someone cursed with wavy hair, I say good luck. I wore my hair past my shoulders for years and it was an absolute bitch to maintain. best bet is to keep it short and controlled.

It's too short for that.

I want to see other pics of this set if there are any.

I don't know much about hair, can I like ask the hairdresser to make my product-unfriendly straight and thick hair wavy like OP? What would that procedure be called?

a perm? half-way perm?

How long should I grow it?

least care and attention possible

Literally just genetics and caring for it. Don't try that style if you don't have the hair type, just like those people shouldn't try anything that requires straight hair. Rock what you have the best you can.