Plain tees / basics thread

So I'm in need of some plain tee shirts, and I'm getting paid today.

I'm thinking of buying a few white tees from different brands and seeing how I like them, what brands should I consider? I'll spend a maximum of about $180 across the board.

I usually buy Uniqlo packaged dry tees in Medium (Australia) but they don't hold up very well in white.

Also general basics thread I guess? Please respond

Other urls found in this thread:

supremenewyork.com/shop/accessories/wwm64hlpi/igqzin7so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay here's a list I would try:
Gildan
Hanes
Ascolour
Uniqlo
American Apparel
Fanmail (expensive)
T by Wang (expensive)
Zara
H&M
GAP

These are all popular choices at every price point.

from looking on ebay comfort colours looks like absolute shit
what are the best short-er tees

asket. idk if they only ship to yurop but their tees cost 30€ and are similiar if not better in quality to APC tees or Sunspel tees

Asket is Swedish lmao. I'm fairly sure that they ship to Europe.

read again

>only ship to yurop

fuggggg 50 euro shipping to nz

COS

they suck a bit for the price

If you're in australia, you can't do better than AScolour. Get their $120 for any 5 items ongoing deal and stock up on 5 quality basics in your preferred colours.

jil sander is the only one you need

>30€ for a plain shirt
holy shit nigger what are you doing

>poorfags
not even being ironic, 30euros isnt that extravagant theres many companies that charge alot more
not to mention theyre made in portugal and have nice colours and have custom sizes
end yourself

Aw shit, I can't read. They do ship globally though I think

>spends multiple hours worth of work on a plain t-shirt
>tells others to end their life

this is some endlevel consumerism

>30 euros is multiple hours worth of work
>muh consumerism meme on Veeky Forums of all places
baaaa
baaaa
spending more money than western mass media would normally dictate isnt some sort of deathly sin user
the whole why spend _____ if you can get the same thing for ______ rhetoric is so utterly stupid, and if it were to apply would only apply to things overtly overpriced
30eu literally isnt that much for something that youre probably going to wear alot and when it withers youre going to buy another one

ignore awful grammar its v late

I don't think you get that you are trying to justify buying a plain tshirt.

If wasting money makes you feel superior then go ahead.

>muh pull back to reality meme
what is the point in paying more for better quality items
what is the point in paying more for anything if you can get it for $5
its justified because the cotton isnt picked by pakistani slaves and isnt thin as all hell
its justified because theres custom fits for especially short or especially tall people
its justified because its not manufactured en masse in a chinese sweatshop
since when was literally 30 euros some extravagant retarded price
id get you if it was like 100eu but its not

>haha you poorfags, why should I buy normal water when I can spend 5 times the price. you are just poor and dont understand quality

t. You

Blanc for white/black
Acne Eddy for other colors (expensive)
T by Alexander Wang are nice as well.

wow!
that incredibly accurate analogy has really shined a new angle on this problem!
from that perspective i can truly see that clothes are just water and the cheapest available clothes are the best clothes!
you cant improve on water so you cant improve on clothes!
thanks user!

>Gildan
>Hanes
both terrible desu
AA's basic tees are pretty terrible nowadays too

i wouldn't spend more than 25 usd on a t shirt, but 30 euros isn't outlandish at all for a really well made well fitting tee from not china. just get it on sale

good lord lmfao

what am i looking at

I like alstyle blanks. Theyre pretty thick and my nipples dont poke through them.

I really need a white hoodie.

Could you recommend some brands with a simple logo/graphic on it ?

is this bait

>Target
>$5 shirts
The fit is the same and they get the material from the same supplier

same supplier as who?

"$120 for 5 shirts"

supremenewyork.com/shop/accessories/wwm64hlpi/igqzin7so

:^)

its 5 pieces for $120 not tees
the more tees you buy the cheaper they get
theyre pretty darn cheap
stop shitposting

>Gildan
>Hanes
see >11904956
>Uniqlo
>American Apparel
quality has degraded immensely
>Zara
>H&M
#problematic

I'm waiting on a few size L blanc tees; is the cut boxy or fitted? I have an athletic build and barely take a medium, but I will not tolerate an oversize tee. Customer service was fucking legendary though, shout out to Eelco.

>Gildan
>Hanes
see >Uniqlo
>American Apparel
quality has degraded immensely
>Zara
>H&M
#problematic

I'm waiting on a few size L blanc tees; is the cut boxy or fitted? I have an athletic build and barely take a medium, but I will not tolerate an oversize tee. Customer service was fucking legendary though, shout out to Eelco.

Honestly, one recc I never see mentioned is Fruit of the Loom tees. Obviously, the labour is questionable. But they have thick durable tees on the cheap and if you're a tall fag they also have nice long cuts.

if you put in work to get a nice bod i.e. ottermode it's worth splurging on expensive tees, they become the most effay piece in your wardrobe. also, wouldn't end-level consumerism be fast fashion? you're basically buying some penny-a-day worker's blood and tears only to dispose of it 2 weeks later.

bro that's enough core work, it's time to lift.

How are CM for basics? J Crew is on it's way to oblivion and a men's location recently opened within driving distance. Plan on shopping there for some shirts at least.

everlane, i like em, if you're abroad they're doing international shipping again from nov 1st to the end of the month!

how come no one ever mentions carhartt plain pocket t?

get a pack of Kirkland white t's from costco and throw them in the washer and dry them after you get them out of the package. voila, best white tee shirt ever

It's classic fit. So not slim. I found it very similar to Acne Eddy if you have experience with it.

Fruit of the Loom are quite nice and they are not very expensive.

Because it has a logo and a pocket

I work at a printery in Sweden and we also offer individual printed and flocked Fruit of the Loom t-shirts and polo shirts to our customers.

blanc essentials

American Apparel Hammer Tee is one of, if not the most solid and thickest Tee i own.
As far as i know there even is a Box Hammer Tee know. with a kinda boxy cut/fit.

Do Blanc essentials ship internationally?

I buy all my plain shirts from Jiffy Shirts since they're so cheap. Favorite brands are probably Bella+Canvas (best price/colors), Next Level (best fitted shirt if you're slim), and Comfort Colors (looser fit, but heavier weight) in that order.

One user said some time ago that they do if you write to them.

Continental clothing is pretty decent.

Nearly invulnerable.

The Super-T™ resists color fading, pilling, wrinkles, staining and shrinkage. The fabric feels soft, but has plenty of heft. And the Super-T is made better than cheaper rivals: the neck seam is covered to feel smooth and the side seams are sewn to prevent torquing. (Cheaper T-shirts are often tubular knits that can develop an annoying twist after several launderings.) 100% ringspun combed cotton jersey.

How much are they paying you?

I bought a zip-up hoodie from Uniqlo and it seems baggier under the arms. The body looks almost tapered. Is this normal?

none, but I buy their stuff. (on sale, on-line shopping, return to any sears, free shipping over $50 bucks - what"s not to like)

The Lands’ End guarantee has always been an unconditional one. It reads: “If you’re not satisfied with any item, simply return it to us at any time for an exchange or refund of its purchase price.”

Paying any more than this for a basic t shirt is ludicrous unless its spun from spider dreams and starlight.
Hell, i wouldn't even spend that much on it unless i was using it for serious camping.
Has the right idea, no idea if the supplier thing is real or bullshit but i have two basic black V's from target and i fucking love them.

>i have two basic black V's
>V's

lmaoing @u tryin to give Veeky Forumsshun advice

NICE my dude
just copped

are you poor
poor people shouldnt give advice

Those lands end shits have some impressive stats I can't lie, but desu I really just want to get my hands on some of those diagonal hemmed killion basics for the fuccboi in me and cause they are sexy as all fuuuuuck

Poor people know shit tho homie. I was poor and I'm way more street savvy than my retard trust fund friends. You are misinformed my friend. One didn't even know how to turn a vacuum on. The switch said on/off and was a big red button...

The hammer T is excellent, if you have a wide frame. I'm a slender Lanko and the size medium pools up in the center of my frame or the back, especially when wearing a jacket unzipped. It's a minor thing but super critical people will see it as an L.

FUCK I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH ALL CLOTHES ESPECIALLY JACKETS AND FLANNELS, WHAT DO I DO?!?!?? I have normal shoulders and a fucking thin as fuck waist. thin as fuck. 6 ft 29 jeans but thats considering i have protruding hips...

How do you survive/buy clothes?!? I just embrace the slacker look but I want to be fitted... and am not thin enough for super skinny shit cause of hobbies..

>homie
>street savvy
>people with more money have a trust-fund

found the mexican

you will be going back, poor-fag

I'm half Korean half German from an upper middle class family. I got emancipated when I was 15. So fuck off with your racist autistic fuckery.