Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

mytdee.com)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At the moment I'm around 'average' weight.
I've been limiting to 1200 calories a day. Should i go any lower?
I've been working with this diet for about 4 months now, and I've only lost around 10 kgs since I started.

Stats:
18 female, 5'3''
starting weight was 66kgs
now down to around 56kgs.
My goal is 50 at least by December.

I've tried intermittent fasting but failed pretty quickly as my house always has food that needs to be eaten and there's only two people here to eat it (myself and my mum).

Should I start going down to 800 calories a day?

wtc girl on the right

Wouldn't decrease, 5-6lbs a month sounds like a fine pace for your current stats. You shouldn't really aim to lose more than 1lb a week if you aren't a fatty.

I am the same height as you and have been 60kgs and now am down to 50kg. i wouldn't recommend going past about 1100cals because from what I have read it will slow your metabolism. Just keep what you are doing up :)

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

Don't go lower. I'm same height and have tried all kinds of combinations, the problem with going lower is after a week or so my energy was horrible even though I was eating very healthy. 10kg over 4 months is very good, don't be disappointment in that.

I know you said IMF isn't working for you, but, maybe try it again. For me it has been a godsend since at least one meal I can feel full.

50kg by December is a steep goal, I'd say you should re-evaluate your goals to keep on a healthy plan.

Try playgrounds.

Am i /thin/ yet

ilu frof

What you guys think of my body? I know my face and hair are fucked, but I also think I could stand to lose a few pounds

kys

seconded

How do you guys make yourself stick to lower calories? I'm 130lbs and I'm finding it difficult to get any lower, I keep going over my daily limit :( pls bully I need help

i drink water now

you should too or consider suicide

What's your height?

For me it takes about two days to get used to eating the next lower amount, and the first day is very hard (stomach hurts, lightheaded) even though I don't do anything super dramatic - just moving from 1600 per day to 1400 per day causes that response.

So it's a bit about pushing through, and then your body gets used to the lower amounts. Yesterday I ate 1400 and it felt like 1600 did a week ago.

tank u froggo, just chugged another bottle

I low dose meth

luv iu froffy

For me it really depends on the nutrients. If I eat 2000 kcal from only from snacks and other sweets, I'll still be hungry. If I eat 1000 kcal from good food then I can be full the whole day.

I eat only 2x big meals during a day. I eat oatmeal with apple sauce and unsweetened almond milk for 400 kcal in the morning. This keeps me full for around seven hours. Sometimes I eat baby tomatoes in between. Later I eat dinner which is usually just carrots, beans, onions, pepper and crushed tomatoes.

This diet works perfectly for me.

Been a great three days of eating very little, but now dad is coming come and going to want to go to an italian place.

Tell him you feel sick, like you ate something bad yesterday.

I don't want to lie to my dad. I'll just be careful not to eat too much. With IMF I can normally come in alright, but it is sure easy to eat extremely low calories when alone.

I'm 5.6, down from 140+. My problem is how often I go out. I kind of have a problem with partying, so unless I do lots of drugs I end up overeating. I'm not home very often

Do you take ritalin or something similar? I've been debating it since I think it would help me focus on school as well

Yeah you can't do that and succeed in my experience. The booze really slows you down, too easy to gather the calories.

I also would recommend against ADD meds if you already abuse drugs. Been down that road.

You just need to watch your calories closer (Use MFP).

Let's all love Lain.

That's very easy to do!

>just don't eat until noon
>drink some water shamoo
>you'll never get a gf because ur a worthless pig
>women don't like fat losers like you fatanon

you sound like a fat loser

you're thin, but not 'skinny' if that makes sense

im assuming boy but the clothes are androgynous (forgive me)

I think you're dressing 'skinny' but you look 'thin' if that makes sense to you

I just want to look normal, /thinspo/

Start eating 500 calories below your TDEE (calc: mytdee.com) and preferably start exercising too, optional but recommended. There's no secret, you just have to get used to eating less/better.

1 lb = ~3500 calories

ew m8

I-I'll try
don't let yourself become this m8

i used to be a fat fuck too, good luck
dont try just do it

fatty here, is having a "large frame" a fatty myth? im built like a football player, esp in shoulders and hips. will this go away with weight loss? can i ever be thinspo?

Recommendation: soba noodles

I just ate ONE BIG BOWL (300 g) and had only 300 kcal. It's so delicious and only takes 2 minutes to cook.

yes its a fatty meme to make themselves feel better, you may have a "larger frame" and you cant change your skeletal structure but it in no way makes it so that you cant be thin - anyone can. in fact having wide shoulders can help make you look thinner as your fat fatty abdomen goes away.

I have trouble eating 1200 kcal. Not like a fatty who can't get down to 1200, but I can't seem to get that high up alone. I think it's messing up my weight loss. The only time I seem to go over is when I'm eating out with friends, but otherwise when I'm alone and at home it feels hard to eat that much. Any advice?

I'm like this and my weigh is 60kg, hoe is this even possible? I'm 174cm btw

yes you need to hit the gym more often

For the person asking about switching to a vegetarian/vegan diet, I have done vegetarian several times in my life for similar reasons to you, and it never made me lose weight. I am moderately lactose intolerant, even cheese upsets my stomach, so I was already doing no dairy. Only thing I kept eating on occasion was eggs. I also don't really like the taste of meat, so it was really easy for me to not eat meat anymore.

Being dairy free is pretty common and your skin might improve too. I never found it difficult to be full without eating meat, but it was so close to my regular diet that nothing changed. My stomach problems got so bad at one point that I tried gluten free and dairy free (eating meat infrequently), but that actually made me gain weight. The gluten free and dairy free replacements for cookies and stuff were so good that I would binge on them.

Agreed bud, the thing is that I used to be 80kg/175lbs and lost 20kg/45lbs
But I can't fooking get rid of the fat in my stomach

Just made lunch. Peanut butter and banana sandwich.

What are you eating, /thinspo/?

that looks delicious. what kind of bread is that?

i just ate a bowl of pumpkin cheerios and am now eating a bowl of pumpkin chex cereal.

stats?

I have a bmi of 16.9 what is skinny to you

maybe it's a trick of the baggy clothing or your body type?

I don't mean to say you don't look good - you do - i also just have very high standards (which I also don't meet yet) for 'skinny'...probably bmi 14 or something to that effect . totally skeletal

Rye. It's pretty tasty.

>80 cal per slice
>190cal for peanut butter
>53cal 1/2 medium banana
Totals to 403 calories, which isn't awesome but seems to be pretty filling.

How were the pumpkin cheerios? What's that taste like?

I have a pear shaped body and float in these clothes,maybe that's why

thanks for your kind words

have you ever seen a bmi of 14?do you know what it looks like?that's beyond skinny m8

I have a large frame (i'm female and I'm assuming you are bc you mentioned hips), am decently tall (5'8'') while being slim but not 'skinny' (122-123 right now).

My frame is wide and I feel like i'll never be 'cute' which I've accepted, because it makes it easier for me to be ethereal or skeletal like freja or molly bair - although I'm not tall enough to get those bair legs

you can totally be thinspo. a wider frame for your weight to sit on means when you lose weight you'll look bonier because your bones are wider.

yeah I'm a 7-year ED girl. the internet trained me to think anything short of eugenia cooney is ideal. in fact, the only reason eugenia cooney looks bad is because of how she styles herself. she'd be perfect (maybe with 5 more lbs) if she just wore fashionable clothes.

ill probably never be able to achieve it (i'm ) but it's my 'ultimate' standard i hold everything to, flawed as that may be

See here Large frame means that you're kinda "big-boned" but not exactly

I have a huge ribcage for example,most of my skinny friends have a normal(?) one and their bodies are tiny and their bonrd kinda covered while mine are almost disgustingly visible

you can be thinspo senpai

What ED do you have?I'm AN-R with some episodes of b/p now and then

>145lbs 5' 10"
>giant rib cage makes me look much thinner with my shirt off, and like I'm sucking my stomach in since it protrudes so much
I don't even know what to say.

>7-year ED girl.
>I'm AN-R with some episodes of b/p now and then

Keep up the good work.

Not something we chose faggot

There are certain psychological patterns that make people more vulnerable to self-harm and one of them is EDs

I'm sorry to hear about the ED, friend.
Quick question though; how did you not die?
I've got a skeleton girl for an ex, she's had it about 7 years as well, but last year got hella bad and this one's looking worse. There's nothing I can really do for her plus she lives a few hundred miles away for college now but idk
want her happy / don't want to go to another close friend's funeral

That was always me as well. I started out diagnosed with EDNOS, eventually diagnosed with AN-R because my purging was not a result of a binge.

I went through recovery! which originally led to BN. before I managed to kick that habit.

Recovery was a weird combination of 'relief' and 'resentment' and then settling into being 'normal' at a higher weight. my life really flourished, but my body kind of looked like shit.

I think i'm relapsing into AN right now but I almost don't mind. I know it sounds stupid but I feel like I have more control this time and I know where I can balance it - enough to benefit me socially, career-wise, body-wise, without ruining my life. i tried purging the other day and it was brutal, won't ever do that again, not even for convenience.

I could still die. I'm sorry to not have comforting words, but the damage we do to our bodies - ESPECIALLY our hearts - isn't really reversible.

It can be managed but it's always lurking in the background, waiting to rear its ugly head.

I think the only reason I didn't die was because I went through a year of replenishing my brain and body (your brain literally shrinks, along with your physical muscle atrophy to your heart, and the damage to your other organs).

She's not going to be able to maintain this long term, but barring any extreme event, she's probably got 10-20 years before her sudden death.

I'm sorry to be so blunt.

Doesn't bother me at all. ED girls make me diamonds, actually.

Same desu
>tfw no thin insecure gf that seeks your approval

What were your leanest stats?

How do you know she has an ED?
What ED does she have( I assume some sort of Anorexia) ?

The only thing I can really suggest is that you ought to try to make her feel valuable. Call her out of the blue or something, show her that you think about her and that she's an important person to you.

WHY DON'T GIRLS DRESS LIKE THAT

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO UN-EFFAY THESE DAYS

Fast fashion and athleisure.

cause that is really fucking ugly and i would feel like a 80 y/o hipster catlady

fuck off frog
the bluntness is fine, I always knew her life was gonna be shorter. It's a fucking shame. I try not to think about it cause it hurts too much but can't change the reality.
She's AN-P, I've known for about two years now - she told me a few months after I met her. Pretty much was her caretaker for all of our friendship/relationship til recently. We fell out of contact for a few months til September, been talking every day since.

I got pretty fucked up from the relationship/after so I've really been trying to keep myself from caring too much, but still I'm the only one she seems to confide in. Been trying to be genuinely nice though instead of snarky and making a joke out of everything.
Idk I can't stop her but I can at least be a good friend til she dies.

Thanks captcha.

187 cm
88 kg
22 yo

Large, medium or small frame is your height and bone size. I have to carry less weight than others my height to look equally skinny because even though I'm 5'7 I have small bones. Either way, big boned or large frame doesn't mean any extra fat. That part is the fatty myth.

>athleisure
I can't wait for this trend to end. Fucking awful. Men used to be the biggest offenders, wearing mesh shorts and shit in public, now women....

It's garbage, especially on people who obviously don't work out. I don't mind if someone's actually going to the gym though.

Yeah going to the gym is fine, but, when I see people going anywhere but the gym wearing that stuff I know they are lazy slobs. It's literally the equivalent of wearing sweatpants in the 90s.

Jeez, what was the relationship like? It couldn't have been good. (Any juicy crazy girl stories?)

As far as any of it goes, the only thing you can do is make her feel like a valuable person. Let her know that you care about her and her illness isn't the only reason you care about her. You can't save everyone family member.

>all these cucks cry about eating disorders: starving through the day and even falling for the binge purge meme
>cucks crying every time they have big dinners and friends in town
>meanwhile, I use intermitted fasting and literally breeze through my weightloss and can have big dinners whenever I want
>tons of energy from the short fast and I get to prepare the finest in meals to make sure I get all my nutrients with the least amount of wasted time

>work out heavy because it's fun
>bmr skyrockets, have trouble eating enough

makes you think

many people here do IF, cuck

It was good for the first month, she went a week without puking or using laxatives.
Aside from that it just got progressively more shit as she got crazier and more self-destructive. She dumped me when she was "skinny enough," still wouldn't eat, then got sent to treatment. Was there for her listening to her cry every day. We hooked up a few times after. Idk i started losing my shit too around then, was doing more drugs to deal with dealing with her. Sobered up about 3 months ago. It's pretty shit, but I don't mind.
She's absolutely the most beautiful girl I've ever met, which is pretty ironic. Face was sculpted by a higher power or something. She's very intelligent, very interesting to talk to - all around a great girl, and a great artist as well. Her poetry is stunning especially.
She's just wonderful, really. But batshit crazy. Really sad.

As for stories uh the first time I did shrooms she took about a third of an eighth, I had the rest. Spent three hours calming her down because she thought she was crying blood and her mouth was bleeding and that a friend and I were lying to her. She puked blood that day in a Greek restaurant.
Less morbid I guess, a few months later shortly before we broke up, I was eating her out. She had an orgasm, and promptly was unable to feel her feet and hands. Then she got really dizzy. So I was just holding her for about 15 minutes while she laughed and talked about food and asked why she couldn't feel her hands.
That sounds more fucked up than it does in my head I think, whoops.
Fuck off froggo

She's not valuable, she's mentally ill. She just wants attention, leave the bitch alone

haha ye or you can just eat healthy food, cheat on the weekends and wORKOUT

this is the healthiest and best way to stay skinny fuckeRS

from the other side,

i was the 'crazy' ED girl in a relationship for years

you may be exhausted but you'll never be bored

and honestly being bored is worse

You'd have to be a huge cuck not to do IF, I can't believe mealcucks are so stupid

>t. mealcuck
stay hungry while I literally breeze though the day while still meeting all my goals. Enjoy your apple, mealcuck!

u are entirely correct
that was the most fucked up period of my life but damn it was the most interesting without a doubt

>and honestly being bored is worse
After dating a crazy hot guy for a few years then moving onto a responsible, handsome nomie guy, I kind of agree that being exhausted is better than being bored. At least while you're young.

Basically what said holds true for me, too. Really fucked up time of my life, but the best memories came from it as well.

What brought you to the /thinspo/ board, does it remind you of her? Because I think you've got it bad for a really crazy girl.

mfw so paranoid and I thought you were talking about me for a while.

just under 110. i didn't get to be very thin because of how many doctors i was seeing / trying to remain never-IP'd (succeeded)

>mfw so paranoid and I thought you were talking about me for a while.

me too but the years don't exactly line up...or maybe they do?

are you talking about us,

I used to fast for spiritual purposes I guess? But I was reasonably fit
Then I dated skeleton girl, stopped working out, stopped eating as much, and did drugs
Became semi-skelly
Guess I idealize thinness more now I guess? Like some of her crazy transferred to me. Don't really like solid foods now but I put up with it.
I just like being thin and seeing people and feeling hungry. Doesn't really remind me of her though.
I mostly lurk anyway, only posted 2-3 times spare today. But it feels like home here I guess.

I thought I was over her but maybe I'm not, I can't tell anymore. I'm aware getting involved w her is a horrible idea and I don't want to but being near her feels fucking intoxicating.
It's sorta like a "how deep can I go before I get sucked into the tornado of insanity" thing.
She's not just skele girl though, I'm p sure you're much more sane than her if that counts as a compliment:^)
She's got manic-depressive, some sort of dissociative disorder I'm p sure just based on what shes told me, some other bad shit I don't feel comfortable divulging, and she's off her antipsychs woo

Thank you for the conversation, friendo. This is a weird place but I feel my stories have some use here.

I'm not talking about either of you, as I'm sure you're both thankful. She doesn't use Veeky Forums. That would be pretty weird if I was talkin about us though, I think.
I'd probably skip out for a few days if I was.

Morning thinspo. Finally fixed my sleep schedule (get sleepy at 8pm-10, wake up at 6)

:)

morning gook friend
u shouldn't get jaw reduction, your face is cute af
any plans for food?

Managed to break 3k kcals today, feeling good, I was probably hovering around 2-2.5k the past couple of days and I was getting worried that I would drop weight and not recover from my workout.

Morning.
How many calories for breakfast?

I had chicken for breakfast.

Usually just eat breakfast and then a small snack during the evening.

I'll lose weight before I seriously consider any cosmetic procedures.

Hbu what did you eat today?

I wanna see how you look in your underwear.

So why are you worried about your heart?

Please please listen to this
Your cheeks/jaw are top fucking tier

Thank u

ill go super skelly first, and then we'll see

haven't eaten yet, gonna have some coffee soon and then uhh....
idk if I'm gonna eat today actually, I'll see what happens
maybe a bowl of soup

I wear boxer briefs. Why?

lol