FUCCBOI GENERAL

ask stupid questions xd

wtf are "twister jeans"?

anyone have experience with velva sheen t-shirts? Are they worth the price or should I just get MUJI ones?

I kinda wear a mix of somewhat minimalistic/scandi memechrome fits and some outdoorsy jap inspired stuff. Can anyone rec me some winter suitable boots that might work with both? I live in a place with a real winter, snow, cold & all the good stuff.

Pic related, what I use for inspo

We don't need fuccboi threads.

Lurk the fuck more.

and this kinda stuff I like too

Just copped pic related. Should I keep them clean or use them as beaters?

Why the fuck is it so hard to get clothes that are currently not totally overhyped? I made a thread about camouflage jackets that made those jackets even more interesting to me, but when you go shopping irl (german city, 1.mil) all you see is kanye shit, clothes for people who dgaf about fashion and BOMBERS EVERYWHERE. Everyone keeps saying shit like "just develop your own style, don't chase the trends" yet it's so fucking hard due to availability.

beat

Wtf do I wear with this shit
It's in the thrift thead
Cba to retake the picture

bump

beatttttt

If you aren't creative enough to just wear clothes that interest you and by proxy that you LIKE then you need a new hobby

What the fuck is up with Topman's sizing?

I don't have one in my country yet I ordered a few pants online during their last sale and the 32's are more like a fucking 30-28???

Am I just a fat fuck to the UK

topman is for skinny chavs that spend all their money on shite cheap clothes, weed, red stripe and nandos
so yea

I have really narrow shoulders so I always buy oversized tops that drop on the shoulders and spend about 5 bucks per piece to tailor the arms and the bottoms to my correct size.

This leaves me with a nice contour on the shoulders that masks my shoulder's narrowness.

Am I retarded? Or are my 5 bucks per piece being well spent?

Just skim through your favorite brands catalogs and cop anything thats pretty yet still low key.

Not that hard man. Just a bit tedious.

What are some good female staples to get started with? I'm planning on ditching my old wardrobe and starting totally fresh, bit idk where to start.

one piece swimming suit with high cut waist HNNNNGGGG

find designers you like, check online stores, order, return if they dont fit, Helmut it aint that hard

Bundeswehr Parka.

Just search for military surplus, shit's a (mostly) undiscovered gold mine.

is there a name for this cut and what should I ask for specifically when I go to my barber

bro u look like twink

What jacket should I wear with these boots? (especially in Winter)

danner boots

usually called the two block
or the
every korean guy ever

gonna buy a AI ma-1 flight jacket. i'm about 6 ft, 65 kg, skinny looking, what size should i get?

Will someone please tell me
What do "jawnz" mean??

So I'm selling my jacket in Toronto, Canada, dude messages me saying he wants it in Philly.

Now, he is asking if I have a PayPal to send the money.

Let's say I give him my account email and I do receive the $750 or whatever. Is that money mine? Or is there a way I could be scammed and he could retract it back once I ship out the jacket?

*I would never ship the jacket first before receiving the money btw*

Adjusting sounds reasonable.

Veeky Forumsm, tell me whether I fucked up on sizing? I thought small size should fit, but forgot my waist size. Or should I just wear it in and count on it to stretch over time?

eh.. gay-fag here. He passes as a twink, but his face isnt pretty enough to be a *good* one. Could also be the shit lighting... I could see him being really cute in better lighting, but i like to err on the side of caution and assume the worst.

Body is deff twink-core tho.

Why don't you just sell it on a site like grailed or something?

He could charge back if he wanted to which he could win or lose

I'll look into grailed, I'm a nub so thanks.

What's charge back btw? If I accept the payment and I send it to my personal account, shouldn't I be safe?

zara has a nice camo jacket tho

www zara com/de/de/herren/m%C3%A4ntel/trenchcoat-und-parka/jacke-mit-camouflagemuster-c529020p3828008.html

where to cop fake shit?

i just want a small little pouch to keep lighters and papers and shit in. i was looking at the supreme mobile or mesh pouches but i'm not paying $80 for a (used) novelty.

so, either w2c fake shit or can i get some recs for Veeky Forums pouches?

wheres the best place to buy relatively cheap socks ? patterned is preferred

AA used to be okay. Uniqlo, jcrew...

Try thrifting if you want cheap.

Nein. Young Turk tier, no racism

Is it actually bad form to use running shoes for daily use?
I live in the Pacific Northwest and it seems like most people do it.

Well, you could call it normie pleb core. Or if you don't want to feel too much like a condescending cunt, just find something that's effai + comfy and just feel good

Is my character in don't starve Veeky Forums ?

Either workout hard to balance out your hips with wider shoulders, or don't and stop dressing like that. Listen to Rick's own advice.

>workout.
aight, can do. Thanks.

W2c beanies that aren't fucking tall ass smurf hats but not yamakas

Are there any effay gloves for winter?

stu!

Why are shoulder measurements for coats different than to normal jackets?
For example let's say I wear M in Our Legacy all the time with shoulders being perfect with 44 cm width. Coats however measure 42 cm with same sizing which would fit me perfect in any other part.
I hope my question is clear.

just bought a pair of dickies, will they get fucked up if i just hem them myself with scissors?

this is a scam famo

Scam

Dylan roof

Kirst!

BUMP!!!!!!! bumfggppppp

w2c coat

stashed all of his body fat in the belly

definately a scam!

these aren't winter boots, they're meant for the desert

Figured. Thanks for looking out Veeky Forumsm.

tfw I bought the Uniqlo U ribbed sweater and it was perfect but slightly too small and I had to return it and now its sold out and I cant get it in medium goddamnit I really liked it FUCK.

does anyone have any extended experience with acne stay cash jeans or the copp noir
i just want a pair of black jeans from acne that will not fade pretty much ever
i really like the color of stay cash when its brand new but the website says it'll fade after 30 washes

Don't buy they won't survive even 20 washes. Fit is good, color stays, but quality is really shit for that price. Get Rag & Bone or Naked & Famous, they are nuch better in terms of quality at that price range. Even APC make better ejans than Acne.

What's the cheapest place to buy Red Wing Beckman boots online?

Reddit has a great community there go to /r/fashionreps

Do these pants look ridiculous? Can a manlet pull off high waisted pants?

is this also considered a "two-block" or is there another name for it

What can I wear these with? I love the color

First of all. Take one more pic without hands in pants.
Two. W2c shoes.

Is there anything I can do to make shirts that are a little too large not be a fluttery mess when tucked in?

In the process of slimming down my clothes now that I have lost weight, some of my old stuff is still nice though.

Thrift. It takes a lot of time to go over the stuff that you find.

What size of ultraboosts should I buy? I wear size 13 club c's but my sizes for other shoes are different. I'm not entirely sure what my foot size is.

instead of dropping well over a hundred dollars without guarantees of fit go use a brannock device first.

Here. Shoes are Margiela Gats.

Shirt fits good. Pants are alright too. But maybe a little too monochrome? I understand your general idea, but now its just a matter of getting the right colors for it all.

Charcoal pants would look better here, or a grey etc I feel. Also your socks are a bad pattern for the look. Maybe different shoes?

Who is this model ? I'm thinking about locking my hair and I want something similar to this but I want to see it from other angles before I decide.

my current pair of acnes have held up for more than two years
did you get a bad pair or did i get a good pair

Seems fine to me.
Even if the dude is trying to scam you, there's nothing to lose if you do it right.
Paypal acts as a middleman and is useful for precisely these situations.

You need to make sure the buyer marks his payment as a goods and services transaction, which will charge about 3% in Paypal fees. You can either ask the buyer to pay that fee or eat it yourself.
The most important thing after that is to take photos of everything as documented proof of holding up your end of the bargain. Take photos of the jacket, the jacket being boxed, the addressed box, the postal receipt, and the tracking number (obviously make sure to get tracking and delivery confirmation).

On the off chance the buyer tries to scam you he'll need to go through Paypal to get any sort of money back. Assuming you took all the precautions I listed there's not gonna be anything he can do and you're safe.

Idk how big ultraboosts themselves are

i think its a person

but i think that haircut would look similar at most angles, just make sure your hair is quite long

I'm currently expanding my wardrobe, so I don't have a lot to work with. If the pants are alright, I'm going to be looking for similar ones soon. As for shoes, I pretty much only have more sporty ones currently. Would derbies work?

are raf stans worth it for $240 brand new?
just looking at the plain white ones

Nothing with a collar

Bomber jacket or just wear a sweater

Can somebody give me another answer commenting on the dimensions of the shoes? Thanks

Any other hipster trash desu

Anyone? Also is Zara quality good

you look like a runescape character

Top fucking kek

Appreciate the post but the buyer is starting to ignore all my texts since I told him how I want to be safe and how I'll go to the post office and double check how much shipping charges will be etc.
So most likely, a scam.

just don't click the thread if you don't want to see the thread

is dyeing your hair Veeky Forums approved?
>already did it

Danke mois genau sowas hab ich gesucht, leider nichts fürs Snowboarden, aber deutscher winter geht immer

my fucking sides

>plain white
worth it if youre retarded. just get normal ones if you want white so badly other wise get a different colour or cps

I know these Zara sneakers are imitations, but what shoe/brand are these inspired by (what is the original shoe)?

Better shoes would be raf velcros those are imitations rafs come in white and black highs and lows usually

Thank you, senpai.

Are these pants slim fit or skinny fit?

might be older Our legacy based on reverse image search

hmm, thanks. Might get those or black fracaps for a bit less

Acne also had some similar

these jeans dont fit good

maybe would be better without pushed up sleeves (which look bad in general)
You need to either accentuate the bagginess of the top or tuck it in properly. Right now it's inbetween and doesn't work so well. It's hard to tell with pushed up sleeves though

definitely copying acne or it's just a logical clean style for white shoes
i'd cop either but not sure on zara quality

its just inspo, it doesnt have to be completely perfect, just have some details etc that I like