So... Veeky Forums.
How does a fat person dress formally?
This is me in the picture and i look retarded in everything i wear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BVhKKLe1eA
youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw
precisionnutrition.com/coffee-and-hormones
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then why accept looking retarded instead of making a change?

I run alot, around the 2 days i run for about 30 minutes, on rough terrain. Stairs and bridges, not really rough but you get the drift. I also do boxing and sometimes do a group workout where i lift shit or something

lose some fucking weight and lurk the fuck more before posting here

Better fitting clothes and not tucking your jumper in your pants would be a good start

i lurk alot here but im not gonna dress in full rick or that palewave crap.

You need to balance the rest of your life too though.
Like what you eat and drink, how much you consume.
If you work out everyday but continue eating more than you burn then you'll gain weight, read the sticky on Veeky Forums
I was skinny fat and hated it, worked out, I did various exercises for a year or 2, did Insanity for a couple months and it made changes but I never changed my diet so I hardly changed.
Since then I started counting calories and protein and just listing for 20-30 mins a day, not even cardio and after only 2 months I was already in the best shape I'd ever been, still skinny but friends were complimenting and noticing it and I feel amazing.
Take it seriously and you'll lose the weight

Now leave this board and don't come back until you're 12% bf

don't listen to these fucks

ultra beta shit

who are you being alpha for ? women ?

go vegan for a little bit, keep working out and you'll start to shed weight pretty quick. Also don't drink. might be shit for a little bit but eventually you'll see the benefit. meanwhile just wear longer cut shit and nothing super super form fitting.

>nothing about the timing between meals
>le 1 g protein per 1
>actually telling people who are losing weight to eat fruit
>replace hard grain pasta and rice with "whole wheat"

haha, ebin, perfect troll advice

you look straight up fucking comical, man

just get your act together and lose weight

Ppl here yelling LOSE WEIGHT FATTY
U forget us chubby chasers exist

Not everyone is into anorexic-looking people.

OP could fugg me all nite long.

And he looks fashionable, too.

go back to /r/mfa

Lmao, lose weight you fat cuck.

>big boy
Holy fuck, do you have mommy issues? I'm really sorry but there's something wrong with your wording to the extent where you can feel the insecurity leaking out the fucking monitor.

In full honesty you have mistreated your body and you look like a dad giving up on his youth when he's only just above his 30-ies. Which is not bad but you already know the solution yourself.

Certain looks are universal and the one in your picture is a good example of general perception of an outfit based on body type. If you'd be skinny the fit would look give off a youthful yet smart vibe whereas now you seem like a tubby dude not representative of his own age since being overweight makes you appear older.

Also you pretty much answered your question here You come of sounding that you need reassurance in your decisions. So just stick to what you are doing for half a year more and you'll eventually forget about this shithole and discover confidence in the way you dress and look. Because the fit is absolutely better than 99.9 percent of pre-teen street wear cunts

show us your yeezys and stussys fit

You look like you're trying to dress like the majority of people on this board, but the majority of people on this board aren't overweight. This is why it looks great on other people but shit on you. You need to develop your own sense of style that suits the shape of your body.

If you plan on losing weight, which I would highly recommend, don't spend too much on clothes that fit you now because they won't once you regain a healthy body weight.

turtlenecks and mock necks, stay away from them. i dont know if thats you in
but the button up looks less terrible. turtle/mocknecks dont do anything for anyone. some basic colored oxford shirts that are not overly tight and fit well would be a good everyday choice. when you're larger polos can make you look sloppy. You can go with or without a tie but go for something classy and not covered in dad patterns. when it does get cold go for a tweed or dark pashmina scarf (like navy or black) or a shawl necked button up fisherman's sweater, or both. then you can avoid the ugly neck, but not button all of the buttons to keep attention away from the belly. do some research on dapper and gentlemans clothes on pinterest to complete your look.

>alot

FAT NIGGA SEASON 3

>do some research on dapper and gentlemans clothes on pinterest to complete your look.
wtf, are you a real human being?

totes mcgoats

LMFAO YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT FATTY

these would be really really sick if he wasnt fat

honestly though if you are a larger person looking at how men in the past presented and took care of themselves is going to be more complimentary than trying to wear something trendy that isnt made for your body shape. After learning how to dress yourself, if you do lose weight, you now are additionally more attractive because you dont dress like shit.

Post your yeezy fit, inferior

he asks for help everyone yells at him to lose weight
Veeky Forums

Always go button up. They're structured, draws away from your lumpy self.

These look like aqua teen characters

At step 2 and this guide is already 100% lethal.

Nothing wrong with any of this. Are you one of those delusional people that think fructose or crabs in general are bad for weightloss?

don't run on rough terrain, man; you're gonna mess up your feet
run on a track

>go vegan for a little bit
This is a trap

yeah listen to this guy

Am I effay ?

Do I pass as a well dressed Veeky Forumst man?

t-that hairline

Dope right?

>posting from work
really?

Middle fit sucks, rest are ok. Would pitty fuck.

You look like a rapist.

And you look like fresh meat

Instead of giving the guy shit, why not give him some pointers as opposed to calling him a fat fuck?

OP, do the eat-stop-eat diet, it works. I ended up losing about half my body weight. Went from being a morbidly obese 16 year old, to a spoopy skellington by the time I was 18, and now I'm 20 I'm working on building muscle through lifting.

For best results: Live off of the bare minimum of calories as is possible, 700 is a good mark to aim for when first doing eat stop eat. Have 700 cal one day, 1000 cal the next, 700 again, 1000 again, and slowly ease the numbers down until 700 is your max intake, and 400 is your minimum. You'll thrive off of the feeling of hunger when you get into the swing of things. Best part about this diet is that it allows SO much room for fuck-up/cheat days. You can afford 1 - 2 days a week if you're a greedy cunt.

Don't listen to these faggots who will tell you that your body will go into starvation mode and all that horse shit. Take it from someone who has done it.

no more like an average fattie boom boom.

Dress for your body shape and avoid trendy fits until or unless you lose weight. You don't need to be skinny but slim is good. Low normal range of the BMI scale but not underweight.
Working out is great for your health but calorie restriction is the way to lose weight.

Has good points. Dress retro.

Fat is not Veeky Forums. You can dress well at any weight, of course, (and should) but to be effay requires a certain set of criteria, one of the most important of which is being slim or skinny.

*.7-1g protein per pound of LEAN body mass.
Otherwise, yes these are the basics. If obese or greatly overweight, RMR - 700 is fine.

Cut carbs and do intermittent fasting for fastest results.

post your lewd pictures please

why post my fits from 50 pounds ago instead of the more recent stuff (pic semi related, smaller than that now). looking back I actually hate all three of those fits.

Do 4-6 hours of cardio a day

wew lad

the problem with this fit is the low rise pants. high rise pants hide your stomach.
this is the same problem. I'm accentuating my stomach instead of hiding it. the fit of the pants in general is not helping me out.
:-(
unhealthy but basically what I did!

I think you look good for your size. You seem like a man who means serious business, I wouldn't hesitate to give you my lunch money.

Big Boy attire? Why not just write "Fat People's Attire"? Faggots

i have a feeling you might be handsome.

plus those fits are good, and i'm fat too so it's like a motivation for me to keep being myself (fat)

w2c everything ?

dude just eat less and start throwing up. It's that easy.

Sounds like you're on the right track, but if you've plateaued, then there's not much you can do about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3BVhKKLe1eA
Too weaks, m8
Make this same thread in two weeks,
Bodybuilders and boxers use this, or a variation of it, so just give it a shot.

What's happening with the pants there in the crotch region?
And how to avoid it?
I've been losing a lot of weight, but this used to happen a lot, and I never bothered avoiding it before.
Don't want to let it happen again.

I have these issues with these outfits:

The soles on your shoes are clumsily large.
Pants too high, white socks with dark shoes and pants, blech. The statement isn't working.

eat less
physical excercise is important but dit is more important
no more candy for you

I'll save you user.

Want to bring that jacket from a 3/10 to an 8? The cuff binds that are currently non-functional?

Move the button so they fit closely over your wrist, to, you know, keep the cold air out.
Never button the bottom button unless you are sporting a scarf, generally just button the middle button, or the one closest to your belly button that isn't the bottom.

Abandon the fat person shirt--the open neck look is only good on rugged men.

You don't have big hair or a strong face, so make your glasses the center of your face--they should contrast.

shirt is thrifted. the jacket is also thrifted, it's from lands end. the pants are from banana republic, it's the aiden chino but I lost weight so they fit me differently. shoes are redwing postman :^)

>pants are too high
pants are not high enough? he has his shirt tucked in, he shouldn't be showing off how fat his gut is.
that's the zipper of the pants and him being too fat to zip it all the way.

Just imagine how much better you would look if you weren't fat though? I never see any fits other than my own that manage to not look like complete shit. Even then the stuff I posted in the first half of the year is pretty bad.

>MC Binladen
youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw

>alot
>2 days 30 minutes

what did you do to lose your weight ?

I stopped eating and started counting calories. MyFitnessPal or whatever. If you have the commitment: apples, black coffee, cigarettes, tuna. Just eat less than or equal to 1000 calories for a couple months.

i might be able to lose weight but i don't know if i can maintain it. idk whether i can stick to that 'chore lifestyle' forever or not. it's not something i enjoy doing naturally without trying hard

jesus christ why are your pants so high up, you look like a grandpa

show us your stussy/huf/yeezy fit

joey?

Doesn't caffeine from coffee sort of make it harder to lose weight?

It messes with hormone production

While it can generate more estrogen, it can be good too.
>Appetite suppression. Caffeine may reduce your desire to eat for a brief time, but there's not enough evidence to show that long-term consumption aids weight loss. Calorie burning. Caffeine may stimulate thermogenesis — one way your body generates heat and energy from digesting food.

precisionnutrition.com/coffee-and-hormones

I always feel like a fatso with shitty proportions. This thread makes me feel better.

Eat less. Drink water if you're hungry. Losing weight is just math.

Pic related.

It's a weird feel

I lost 17kg it wasn't rocket science
I went to a dietician every 2 weeks, she got 25 euros each time. I followed her program and kept the cheating to a minimum.

It took me like 5 months, maybe 300 euros in total? Best 300 euros I've ever spent, in any case.

You look ridiculous when you tuck your t shirt in, like humpty dumpty.

maintaining is as simple as not eating over like 2500 calories a day. it depends on how much you burn and day and you just have to eat less than that to lose weight.
I'll start wearing low rise pants and look like this. Thanks for the tip buddy!

is 5'7 and 155lbs fat?

Jesus fucking Christ

see

So since this is a thread about fat people clothes, can I get some recommendations as to how I can improve this in the mean time while I lose weight?

I've already lowered the tie so that it reaches my belt buckle. I guess that's supposed to make me look a litter slimmer around the belly?

H I G H R I S E P A N T S
no pocket square

This. High rise is preferential, you don't *need* to go for it.

Do you have nicer shoes? They look terrible. Otherwise it's not bad. At least everything fits.

Aren't they a little traditional?

And also, I don't know if it's easy to see in the picture or not, but those are casual chinos that I'm wearing, not dress pants or anything fancy like that.

I've got some black dress shoes, but they're a little roughed up. The ones I'm wearing in the picture are also like one size too small. I'll probably have to buy another pair.

YOU CAN'T BE FAT AND GOOD LOOKING
AAAAAAAA STOP ENABLING FATTIES ON A FUCKING FASHION BOARD, I'm sick and tired of this bullshit on facebook already
you can't fuck a skinny bitch without also pretending to respect landwhales, because otherwise they'll hate you. We don't need this bullshit apologizing culture in here too

Not overly fat, but still fat for this board. What do you think?

Also is this too long on me?

You gotta fix those pants man.

Yea I'm short and need to get it hemmed . It bunches up a bunch

Are you trying to yell me traditional is bad? it hides your gut
ps get an actual suit!!!!

fancy is the best for heavier people

Nah, not saying it's bad or anything.

I've got an actual suit, but I don't like to wear it often, only for formal events. The fit I posted is what I like to wear when I go out to the city on a Friday night, something formal enough so I don't look bad in fancier restaurants, but not formal enough to make it look like I just came from a wedding.