What jacket are you going to wear this Winter? thin bombers are getting cold af

What jacket are you going to wear this Winter? thin bombers are getting cold af

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telogreika
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same question, looking for advice. My fall jacket is a m65 style field jacket in olive green
The problwm is, i was cheap and didnt buy through milsurp, AI, or another actual quality company. Its rugged enough for fall and spring, but i live in upstate NY, would a down parka like ic related be too much? My usual style in fall is jeans+tee+field jacket with boots
Would a parka be awful looking

All such parka is a variation N3B. All look the same. Just pick one that fits you. Down is overkill for NY.

Lightweight with detachable hood and sleeves. Quite cheap. Shiny. What more could you possibly need?

I should have commented, i live in the catskills, so i have the mountainous weather too so colder than most of ny

My current january coat is a fuck huge carrhart

This right here

>quite cheap
>stone island shadow project
pick one

it's warmer than i thought but i dunno how well it's gonna do in the serious cold

this shit

w2c

Seriously. That looks incredible, and that's not usually my type of style. But I want v bad.
Pic unrelated

ECWCS L7 when it's really fucking cold
Ark Air smock when it's snowing; I walk to work
Bedale when working outside

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telogreika

This bad boy

it worked for the soviets

clean af but i hope it has hand pockets

Vyborne

are you looking to buy this or have you already?

good choice, i just got one in brown and it's fucking awesome

I already have a peacoat from like 2 years ago

They're just great, and quite popular, a peacoat really fits good looking people

>remove before flight tags on the actual jacket

god, actually being around planes has made me realize how stupid that shit is

Ugly as fuck

t.reddit

I have an almost irrational hate for peacoats and jeans.

t. buttblasted somebody didn't like his choice in clothes

peacoats only look great in normies' eyes

Are there any good black knee-length or lower wool pea or greatcoats that don't cost a fortune? People say just look on ebay or milsurp stores but most are either really short or shitty blue polyester fakes, or make me look like an autist wehrmacht roleplayer.

peacoats are supposed to sit at the hip, man
just look for Sterlingwear peacoats on eBay

>peacoats are supposed to sit at the hip, man
Fuck that. Long coats look better and are more practical when it's cold and windy out.

Then its not a peacoat numpty

You are looking for an overcoat/topcoat/great coat. Great coats are the memes that are too big and should be avoided unless you live in finland like in pic related. Also, depending on what you are looking for you may also want a Macintosh. It's coats that are made with water resistant fibers. Not as warm when it snows, but they handle the cold biting rain decently if you layer underneath.

Get one in a black that matches your fedora-i mean trilby

id?

none of these are first camo downs
>plebs

in my line of work you can't use a machine unless it's tagged appropriately
is that the same concept?

Stop

>jacket
>city too hot
> ;-;

no u

Can someone help me pick an outershell?

Requirements
-goretex
-lightweight
-non-insulated
-black

I like arc teryx but I'll feel like a total tool wearing it and only going /out/ 3-4 times a year.

Pic related I want the Beta SL. I want something under 300USD are there any other jackets you lads might recommend?

My carhart because I live in a rural area and I'm not a faggot.

Patagonia PCU L6

>mfw I found out about the world of tech wear made for the military

THANK YOU OMG

yeah it's way cheaper and all american made
I have an ORC jacket; size down brother

I just saw arcy teryx has a fucking LEAF, I like the patagonia, gonna check out ORC.

I also don't like wearing name brands.

shit goes deeeeeeeeeep

I will get a buzz cut soon. Will I be seen as a Nazi Skinhead?

just don't wear a Lonsdale shirt

>normibes
>buttblasted

yeah, lets dress like this guy.

how can you hate all this wind-blocking warm wool? Do you even live in a cold region?

it's agreeable but a diff color pair of docs would make your bottom half less dull.

>Neo
Trash

You should not feel like a tool for wearing arcteryx. This is a luxury brand, not really a /out/-brand.

Never, never ever buy a shell jacket for full price though. After the ski season is over, you can easily find that shit for 50% off. I bought a zeta ar for 150usd a couple of months ago.

I don't think you know what cold means

Thanks, I am buying off of grailed.

I would like the memetier ACG nike shell, but I'll settle for AT.

It's 40 outside and I have the windows open lol
Not too many more nights where I can do this cuz it's gonna start cooling down

I have a basic TNF shell that will get me through the fall. In the winter, I guess I'll just have to layer it with a sweater or something, too poor to buy a parka or something for the 2 months it gets below 5 degrees here

>says the kid who probably uses Fahrenheit.

it's not a competition and layering with windblocking materials isn't rocket science.

Where can I find this Patagonia fleece with cuffs like this in this colorway?

Ale co ti jebe, vyzera to na kokot

Winter sucks, you just cannot be Veeky Forums during the season, especially when you're vulnerable to cold
>inb4 syrian refugee in sweden